As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aqua Habit #ad
Duckweed Lemna Minor, 100/200/500 Live Plants 100 by Aqua Habit #adAqua Habit #ad
- Aquatic free floating Plant Removes excess nutrients from water column and can help suppress algae growth. Great source of Protein Up to 40% protein content.
Perfect for aquariums, ponds, and aquaponics. Live duckweed Lemna Minor Plants. Great organic food for Koi, Tilapia, Goldfish, Livestock such as chickens and ducks.
2. mangrovesandmorenursery #ad
200 Live Duckweed Plants LEMNA Minor #admangrovesandmorenursery #ad
- Duck weed is a hardy free floating plant that is found around the planet, with low to moderate lighting requirements. High in Protein. Koi love it.
3. Aqua L'amour #ad
Live Floating Plants by Aqua L'amour, 500+ Live Duckweed Lemna Minor, No Snails #adAqua L'amour #ad
- Good for aquarium, pond. Favorite food for turtle, goldfish, koi, talapia, etc. Clean, pest free, snail free, chemical free. Super healthy, green, clean, long roots. Grow exponentially, double in size every 36 hours.
4. Easy to Grow #ad
Fast Growing Year Round Color Indoors or Outdoors, 15 Robust Bulbs, Oxalis Iron Cross Shamrock Bulbs Good Luck Plant #adEasy to Grow #ad
- 15 robust bulbs - Can be Planted Indoors. Blooms nearly year round. Rosy pink flowers and foliage with purple cross-shaped markings. Authentic product from EasytoGrow, an American company. Bloom time: flowers in 10-12 weeks from planting.
5. mangrovesandmorenursery #ad
100 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS LEMNA MINOR #admangrovesandmorenursery #ad
- Duck weed is a hardy free floating plant that is found around the planet, with low to moderate lighting requirements. It is a floating freshwater aquatic plant, two or three leaves each with a single root hanging in the water; as more leaves grow, with one, the plants divide and become separate individuals.
High in Protein. Koi love it.
6. AquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
3 Hornwort Bunch Plants for Ponds or Aquariums #adAquaLeaf Aquatics #ad
- Helps neutralize algae. This natural pond plant improves water quality by oxygenating and removing excess nutrients from pond water. Please keep in mind Hornwort plants DO NOT root. Instead, they absorb nutrients through its stems unlike most aquatic plants.
These plants are dark green and sometimes with shades of red/brown during winter. One bunch per square foot of pond area is recommended. Small fish and invertebrates can hide in its foliage from predators. Ships only througH USPS.
Important: please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. Grown and shipped directly from our california nursery. This plant is meant for use in ponds but can be acclimated for aquariums where they will turn lighter green over time.
Resilient to cold weather and very easy to grow. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F. Please check your mailbox. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. Please be mindful that aquatic plants will always carry a risk of snails so do not order if they are a concern. Do not expect them to be dropped by ups at the door.
7. Aqua L'amour #ad
No Snails, Live Floating Plant by Aqua L'amour, 200+ Live Duckweed Lemna Minor #adAqua L'amour #ad
- Favorite food for turtle, goldfish, koi, talapia, etc. Good for aquarium, pond. Super healthy, green, clean, long roots. Grow exponentially, double in size every 36 hours. Clean, pest free, snail free, chemical free.
8. mangrovesandmorenursery #ad
1/2 Cup Live Duckweed LEMNA Minor #admangrovesandmorenursery #ad
- Great for Shade. Koi love it. Duck weed is a hardy free floating plant that is found around the planet, with low to moderate lighting requirements.