As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantation #ad
Plantation Products J616ST11 SuperTrive Seed Starter, Brown #adPlantation #ad
- 16 cells - 60mm Pellets. Pellet expands to form pot and soil in one. Convenient, no-mess way to start seeds. No assembly required.
|Manufacturer||Plantation Products #ad|
2. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Large Pellets, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. No soil reqired. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. Just add water and pellet will expand. Ready and easy to use.
3. SOLIGT #ad
Holds 100 Pellets in Total, 36mm & 42mm Peat Pellets, Seed Starting, 4 Set Strong Greenhouse Trays with Humidity Dome and Pellet Holder for 30mm, Germinating Seedling Propagating, Pellets Not Included #adSOLIGT #ad
- Perfect fit: the dome and growing tray close well and forms a tight seal seal to maintain warmth and humidity- ensures the healthy and robust growth of your plants. Note: jiffy pellets are NOT INCLUDED. Sturdy and heavy duty: high quality plastic is durable, clones, reusable and recyclable - perfect for starting seeds, growing micro greens, herb and salad leaves.
Overall dimension - 1067" x 1067" x 2. 36". Excellent humidity control: our high-rise, transparent domes have 2 adjustable and clear vents designed for smooth airflow control, maximum light penetration and the best viewing of your plant starts.
Trays features no hole - save you time to water the soils and prevent leaking.
Compatible with 3 sizes jiffy pellet: our pellet holder trays are specially designed to hold 30, 36 and 42mm pellets- allows you to grow different types of plants in one tray and fix the pellet in place without failing. Value package : includes 4 greenhouse trays with 4 matching humidity domes and pellet holders, each capable of holding 25 jiffy peat pellets.
4. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 150 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Large Pellets, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. Ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. No soil reqired.
5. Gardentrends #ad
50ct, Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets, Expands to 2" Diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" Tall #adGardentrends #ad
- Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.
Promotes: Great root development. Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. Pellets: 3/4" thick compressed expands to a 2" diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" tall cylinder.
6. Jiffy #ad
100 Jiffy Peat Pellets 42mm 1, Seeds Starting, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 100 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 42mm #adJiffy #ad
- Pellet size 42mm 1. 65in x 1. 50in. Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. No soil reqired. 100 pellets - ready and easy to use.
7. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- Reliable substrate - same product time after time. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Ready/easy to use. Easy to store/transport - low volume. Free root development.
8. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting, 200 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 30mm #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. 200 pellets - ready and easy to use. No soil reqired. Pellet size 30mm 1. 25 x 1. 50 inch. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
9. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Biodegradable 42mm Peat Pellet Refills, 5 Pack #adJiffy #ad
- Gently firm soil around pellet and water. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Instructions: place pellets in watertight tray and add warm water. Plant seeds according to package instructions.
To transplant, dig holes deep enough to cover top of pellets. No soil required. To harden off plants, place outside in shade for several days, gradually increasing time spent outside each day.
Just add water and pellet will expand. Drain excess water when pellets are 1-1. 5" tall. About ferry-morse: through generations of care and quality, Ferry-Morse has earned the trust of home gardeners across the country. We provide a range of home gardening products designed to help gardeners be more successful, from seed-starting to Organic Plant Food. Water when pellets turn light brown.
10. Jiffy #ad
Seeds Starting, Large Pellets, 250 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock #adJiffy #ad
- No soil reqired. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Ready and easy to use. Just add water and pellet will expand. Pellet size 50mm x 95mm2 x 3. 7 inch.