As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, 3 Gallon, American Plant Exchange Split Leaf Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this easy-care tropical house plant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. Monstera tolerates low light but thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight near a sunny East or West facing window.
Only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks and allow the soil to dry out between waterings. The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Measures from 20-24" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Split Leaf Philodendron|
|Model||Split Leaf Philodendron|
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
4" Pot, American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance.
You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot.
The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. This plant grows in a 4" plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
Smaller size, but still a big impact. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, boost your mood, aid in restful sleep, and improve productivity. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Cast Iron Plant Pet Friendly Live, Graceful Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Can survive even the most extreme conditions where other plants would shrivel and die, which makes Cast Iron plant care A snap. The cast iron plant grows well in low light indoors. Cast iron is a fuss-free plant with robust, healthy dark green leaves that will tolerate a range of growing conditions.
These tough, attractive, easy care houseplants are members of the Lily family. This item does not ship to California. Can be used in areas where all else fails; it is always Green, and can handle deep shade under deck Stairs or along foundations that receive almost no sunlight.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Areca Palm Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Areca palm is one of the few palms that can tolerate trimming without serious harm, making it possible to keep mature plants indoors for their full lifespan of up to 10 years. Areca palm gets its nickname, because its long feathery fronds leaves arch upwards off multiple reed- like stems, the butterfly palm, resembling butterfly wings.
Usda hardiness zones 9-11. Areca palms are non-toxic to both dogs and cats. Great for containers both inside and outside of the home! Makes a great privacy screen, accent plant or garden backdrop.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Calathea Medallion Peacock Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The underside of each leaf exhibits a deep, rich burgundy hue. It's fancy foliage makes this specimen an excellent pick for tabletops; as this plant grows they're fantastic floor plants or on low plant stands.
This is a pet-friendly plant. Calathea roseopicta, known as the ‘medallion’ has large, oval shaped foliage with distinctive pink and white feather-shaped variegation on its emerald Green leaves. Medallion' enjoys bright, indirect light and evenly moist soil.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange ZZ Zanzibar Gem Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- In fact, zz plants will do better If you leave them alone. Zz plant care starts with a lack of care. Water the plant only when the soil has dried out. Much like cacti, they need less rather than more water.
It can survive months without water, but will grow faster if watered somewhat regularly. Zz plants do best in bright to moderate, indirect light but will do fine in extremely low levels of light.
Zz plant stems grow in a graceful, shiny coating that makes it appear to resemble those made of plastic, wand-like shape that starts thick and bulbous at the base and then tapers to a point.
This virtually indestructible houseplant can take months and months of neglect and low light and still look amazing. The entire plant has a waxy, it is not uncommon for people to insist that it must be an artificial plant. This plant makes an ideal plant for a window-less office or bathroom where it will only receive Small amounts of fluorescent light.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Ponytail Palm Single Trunk Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- They are very forgiving, easy to grow house plants that require very little attention. No two specimens are alike ensuring that your ponytail bonsai is a one of a kind Treasure.
This bonsai can adjust to bright artificial light as well as it is not at all picky. Pony tail palms are visually stunning with a bulbous trunk, which is used to store water, hair-like leaves that grow from the top of the trunk like a ponytail, and long, giving the plant Its renowned name.
Provide your ponytail palm with bright indirect light to full sun. Any window space indoors particularly, will suit the light requirements of this high-light plant; however, one facing North, full sun is best.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Sansevieria Trifasciata Snake Laurentii Live Plant, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- It also has a higher efficiency of absorbing carbon dioxide 2 And it is one of the few plants that release oxygen during the night. They seem to be indestructible house plants that never seem to die, or need fertilizer or water.
Sansevieria, or the mother-in-law's tongue/ snake plant as it's commonly known is a truly remarkable and striking easy Care houseplant. One of the top air purifying plants identified by NASA, including carbon monoxide and nitrogen monoxide, Sansevieria removes at least 107 known air pollutants, formaldehyde, benzene, chloroform, xylene, and trichloroethylene among many others.
Used in the landscape as a Potted plant or directly planted in the ground. Seasons: Winter. Excellent as a houseplant in both bright and low indirect light areas.
9. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Birds Nest Fern Japanese Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- As a houseplant, the plant can be affixed to planks and hung on a wall. Identified by their flat, crinkly or wavy fronds. The bird's nest fern grows on tree trunks or buildings.
They get their name because center of the plant resembles a bird's nest. Bird's nest ferns are non-poisonous plants and safe for humans, dogs and cats. This item does not shio to California. Grows in medium to low indirect light.
10. American Plant Exchange #ad
Delectable Fruit, American Plant Exchange Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree. Prefers full sun at least six hours a day a sunny, table or countertop, south-facing window sill, in the home or office is ideal.
This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings.
Produces delicious edible olives which can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil; can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors. Very popular and beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produces edible olives.