As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nature's Way Bird Products #ad
Nature's Way CWF28 Cedar 3 Quart Hopper Bird Feeder with Suet, 10 x 25.5 x 18 #adNature's Way Bird Products #ad
- Made with insect and rot resistant premium cedar and rust-free hardware. Removable fresh seed tray with seed diverter and rain drainage helps to eliminate seed waste and keeps seed fresher longer.
Extra spacing for both large and small birds. Stay-clear crack resistant acrylic windows. Wide opening for easy filling and no spilling.
2. Woodlink #ad
Woodlink NARANCH3 12-Inch Audubon Cedar Ranch Wild Bird Feeder, Large #adWoodlink #ad
- Made from Handcrafted Natural Cedar. Holds up to 5 Pounds. Easy to fill And Clean. Two cages Hold Suet Cakes.
|Manufacturer||TV Non-Branded Items #ad|
3. Woodlink #ad
Woodlink PRO4 Premier Cedar Bird Feeder #adWoodlink #ad
- Sturdy large ranch style feeder provides great bird visibility. Constructed of re-forested, kiln dried, inland red cedar with chromate screws. Holds up to 11 pounds mixed seed. Roof is hinged for easy filling and cleaning.
|Manufacturer||Kay Home Products #ad|
4. Pennington #ad
Pennington 100539372 Cedar Bin Bird Feeder #adPennington #ad
- Naturally resistant to weather and insects. This starter size feeder style is perfect for attracting a variety of small, colorful songbirds to your backyard.
Attracts a variety of beautiful birds, titmice, including chickadees, and Finches. Constructed from eastern red Cedar - nature's renewable resource.
5. BCH Woodcrafters #ad
Octagon, Cedar Birdfeeder Gazebo, 16" Dia. X 16" Tall #adBCH Woodcrafters #ad
- Offers protection for feeding birds. Beautifully handcrafted of solid WESTERN RED CEDAR. A true bird sanctuary. Completely bird approved. Large seed capacity.
6. Worth #ad
Worth Garden Cedar Feeder?Deluxe Chalet with Hexagonal Roof Design #adWorth #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Item package dimension: 12. 6" l x 11. 0" w x 13. 0" h. Model number: 8527. Item package Weight: 4. 0 lb.
7. BCH WOODCRAFTERS #ad
BCH WOODCRAFTERS Cedar Bird Feeder Gazebo 20" Dia.X 18" Tall #adBCH WOODCRAFTERS #ad
- Removable acrylic reservoir is easy to fill and clean. Comes with a removable plug for cleaning and protected with an exterior oil finish. Attractive design enhances any garden setting.
Beautifully handcrafted of Western Red cedar to endure even the harshest weather. Our best design ever. Holds 5 lbs of seed and can even dispense whole peanuts in the shell. Made with care by our family for your pleasure and enjoyment.
8. Nature's Way Bird Products #ad
Nature's Way Bird Products CWF3 Cedar Platform Tray Bird Feeder #adNature's Way Bird Products #ad
- Crafted from insect and rot resistant Premium cedar with a water-based protective stain. Design allows extra spacing for large birds and attracts cardinals, nuthatches, Titmice, Finch, chickadees, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos and woodpeckers.
The rust-free tray lifts Out Easily for Cleaning, Preventing Mold and Bacteria. Wide opening allows for easy filling and less spilling - designed to accommodate various seed mixes including Sunflower seeds, mixed seeds and peanuts. Also includes a vinyl-Coated Steel Hanging Cable and Rust-Free Hardware.
9. Copper Spade #ad
Copper Spade Large Hexagon Cedar Bird Feeder #adCopper Spade #ad
- No assembly required: this bird feeder comes ready to hang, simply take it out of the box, fill with bird feed and hang with the sturdy wire rope which connects from the base all the way through the lid. For a more natural solution, soak and let dry completely before hanging.
Made with north american cedar: not only does it smell great but unfinished cedar wood is used because of it's weather resistant properties - best enhanced when left unfinished. Easy to fill: simply lift the top point of the roof and fill the center of the feeder.
You may clean with 10 parts water and 1 part bleach, but if choosing this method you must soak the feeder and dry completely to disinfect before placing back outside. Replace the lid so it fits within the grooves and hang! 4 perch stands: with 4 perch stands around the feed tube and a large sheltered bottom feeding tray, you can use a 50/50 mix of boiled water and vinegar, this bird feeder has ample room to handle a party of birds! Hot cleaning tips: your bird feeder should be cleaned every time you put new feed inside, and if you're experiencing heavy attendance clean more regularly.
However, it'll look great! although a soft wood, if you did wish to stain the wood to match your outdoor aesthetic then don't be afraid to do so, cedar absorbs stain better than pine.
10. Wild Wings #ad
Wild Wings WWGF1 Galvanized Weathered Vertical Cedar Bird Hopper Feeder #adWild Wings #ad
- Made with naturally insect and rot-resistant Premium cedar. Weathered stain and a textured galvanized roof bring a decorative rustic feel to your birding experience! Removable fresh seedtm tray keeps seed fresher longer And helps prevent feeder rot.