As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prococo CocoPeat #ad
Prococo Cocopeat Compressed Block Premium Coconut Coir Husk Coco Brick Coconut Fiber Substrate Plant Soil Potting Soil Organic Soil Coco Coir Bricks #adPrococo CocoPeat #ad
- The coir possesses excellent water holding capacity due to the natural quality of coco coir brick husk. The lowest salt coir available on the market - prococo Premium Cocopeat coconut husk coco peat coir brick is made of top quality coco husk that has been washed extensively to extract the salts and minerals found in most coco coir coco soil products.
Long life – the coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely.
Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible. Ideal for a variety of applications - use prococo CocoPeat in planting soil, mixes, vermiculture worm farm bedding, potting mix, soil ammendments, gardening soil, hydroponics, landscaping, aquaponics, and much more.
Top quality omri certified organic husk - this coconut coir is OMRI certified 100% organic. Top soil alternative - coconut coir bricks can be used as top soil for plants or can be mixed with sand 60% coco coir, 30% sand, 10% compost to use as a direct medium on open land.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Coco Peat and Perlite Potting Mix, Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite, Potting Mix Peat and Perlite, 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Loose coco peat with perlite- coco coir or "coco peat" as its known is a great potting mix for indoor growing, the addition of perlite allows for productive plant growth and the ability to feed the plants heavily without overwatering.
A great alternative to potting soils- This is a great alternative to other types of potting mixes, soilless, won't compact, lasts longers, and generates strong roots. Coco peat and perlite used for container Planting- Plant directly in this mix with no additional ingredients, won't compact, allows root aeration and productive growth.
Ph balanced- ph balanced to create an ideal growing environment for many types of potted plants indoor or outdoor. Double washed- our coco coir is double washed to ensure the best coco peat, free of dust, foreign objects, or particles that make the coir "muddy" when wet. Blended with container gardening in mind.
3. Mother Earth Products #ad
MOTHER EARTH Coco Bale 5 kg, 100% Coconut Coir Fibers #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity. High porosity and drainage abilities.
Washed for a low salt content. Made of 100 percent natural coco fiber. Mother earth coco Bale provides plants ideal aeration to promote strong root growth.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Grows beautiful Houseplants, Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds up to 6 months. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Designed to be less prone to gnats Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re wet. For use in containers.
5. Mother Earth Product #ad
Bundled with Garden Gloves, 50 Liters, Mother Earth Pro Mixed Coco Coir Plus Perlite Potting Soil Compaction Resisted Cocoa Growing Medium High Aeration and Drainage Coco Coir Blend Soil #adMother Earth Product #ad
- Perfect growing environment Supplying plants with its unsurpassed texture, porosity and high cation-exchange capacity. Optimized ratio 70% coco + 30% perlite Mix is a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing medias.
Increased aeration & drainage It allows gardeners to more aggressively feed without worrying about over-watering. Cocoa growing medium coconut coir is made from the fiber of coconut husks and is an alternative to peat-based medias. Bundled with garden gloves Keep hands clean and add the protection of your hands when doing garden and yard work.
6. Verdana #ad
10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Low EC, Coco Coir, Coir Pith, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, High Expansion, Coco Peat, Optimum pH, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix #adVerdana #ad
- As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Excellent water absorption and retention. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Debris-free.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
7. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 50 Liter, Resists Compaction, 70% Coconut Coir, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, MOTHER EARTH Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Just Add Water, 40 MM Wafers, OMRI Organic, Minute Soil, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium, Bag of 30 = 5.5 Quarts of Potting Soil, Indoor Container Gardening: Seed Starts, Wheatgrass, More #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- 40 mm minute soil discs - bag of 30 - add 1/3rd cup of water to each disc to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 3/4th cup of soil per disc - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 5. 5 quarts of soil. Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer.
Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, herbs, garden soil, house plants, wheatgrass & more. Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil. Versatile - use as straight grow medium, microgreens, vegetables, flowers, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration.
9. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, 4 Quarts, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. This product measures 4 quarts.
10. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Organic Potting Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Professional Grower Mix Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants. Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. Perfectly for nurturing plants, vegetables, varieties succulent and cacti, or any seeds.
Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water. The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, our formula can balance pH 5. 5 for the plants.
The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product. Rhizome breathability, well draining. Also contains nutrients for growing roots, flowers, aloes, making roots can better develop in health. The soil features well breathability, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot.
Imported from canada, light-weight soil, contains 100% organic ingredients, well draining, well draining, pH balance5.5. . Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. .