As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Country Creek Acres #ad
DINNERPLATE Mix, Easy to Grow, Pack of 5 Five, Dahlias, Dahlia, Root, Dahlia Bulb #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Classic dahlia, must have for every garden. Dinnerplate flowers with beautiful colors. Large and decorative, spectacular display. Easy to Plant and Grow.
2. Bloomsz #ad
Bloomsz Dinner Plate Dahlia Mix Bulbs Plant 6 Pack #adBloomsz #ad
- Prefer full sun to light shade. Excellent for use in cut-flower arrangements. Plant among other brightly colored dahlias for show-stopping curb appeal.
3. Decor-land-FS #ad
Rare Dahlia Opera Light Yellow and Pink 100+ Fresh Seeds #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Usda zone: 9-12. If planting them in other zones, you have to save bulb before winter. Br>. Come with Planting instructions. Bloom time: Summer to autumn. Dahlia germination and growth are easy even for a beginner.
4. Eden Garden Supplies #ad
Dutch, Dinner plate, Dahlia Bulbs for Planting, flower, Dinnerplate, Large, Bulk, Mix Decorative, tuber, white set of 5, Collection #adEden Garden Supplies #ad
- Large dutch bulbs freshly imported from Holland - best bulbs in the world. But if for any reason you're not satisfied we’ll refund 100% of your purchase, no questions asked - CLICK ADD TO CART NOW.
Beautiful large spiky Dinnerplate flowers. Large plant, will flower each year if protected from the frost. 100% refund guarantee – we’re convinced you'll love our bulbs. Long flowering from mid-summer to late Fall, will keep flowering until first frost.
5. RWind #ad
Mixed Colors, Dahlia Bulbs, 3 Large Tubers Per Package #adRWind #ad
- Deer resistant, Good as Cut Flowers. Mature height: 36-48" - Light Requirements: Full Sun. 3 large bulbs Per Package.
|Part Number||3DaLiHua ZQ fy1111|
6. Easy to Grow #ad
Red Dinnerplate Dahlia Barbarossa 3 Large Bulbs Huge Blooms | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Full sun to light shade - Blooms Summer through Fall. Grow anywhere! protect from Winter Cold in zones 3-8. Priced for a pkg of 3 large Dahlia Dinner Plate Tubers. Huge blooms this summer! Authentic product of EasytoGrow, An American company.
7. Blooming Secrets #ad
2 Bulbs, Jowey Nicky Dahlia #adBlooming Secrets #ad
- You receive 2 tubers per order. This dahlia will bloom from Summer until the frost in the fall. It will grow 3 to 4 feet. Jowey nicky dahlia is a Ball Flowering Dahlia. Hardiness zones 8 – 10, elsewhere dig and store in the winter. This dahlia has pretty peach-orange petals.
8. Urban Botanic #ad
3 Large Dahlia Tubers Bulbs | Purple Vancouver | Bloom All Summer Long #adUrban Botanic #ad
- Plant, water, bloom! - our dalias come with easy to follow instructions to turn your garden into a masterpiece! Join the greenery - urban Botanic is striving to bring color and nature into everyone's home and living space.
Bloom all summer long - with simple care, these dahlias are able to produce over 100 days of gorgeous flowers! Stun your neighborhood - The large flowers are the perfect eye-catcher on your front lawn or porch, heads will turn. High-quality flowers - 3 Dahlias of exceptional quality, hand-picked, and grown in Holland.
9. Blooming Secrets #ad
2 Bulbs, White Alva Dinnerplate Dahlia #adBlooming Secrets #ad
- These beautiful white blooms grow 6-8 inches. White alvas Dahlia is a Dinnerplate Dahlia. This dahlia will bloom from Summer until the frost in the fall. Hardiness zones 8 – 10 You receive 2 tubers per order.
10. Easy to Grow #ad
Red & White Fubuki Dahlia Red and White | Huge Fringed Form Red & White Blooms, 3 Large Flower Bulbs for Planting | Ships from Easy to Grow TM #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Cut flower favorite: it's no secret that long-lasting Dahlias are one of the best flowers for bouquets and other cut arrangements. Authentic: a thoughtful product of Easy to Grow, an American company. Massive blooms: large dahlia bulbs produce colorful blooms that are truly larger-than-life! Incredibly long-lasting: Beautiful Dahlias start flowering in early summer and continue well into fall.
Easy to grow: give these stunning Dahlias a sunny spot with well-drained, and they'll give you months of stunning flowers.