As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Climbing Vine Up to 15', White Moonflower Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- White moonflower seeds - up to 15' Climbing Vine for Zones 8-11 or Annual Elsewhere. Approx. Wonderful spring flowering Vine - Blooms at Night with Wonderful Fragrance. 20+ large Seeds.
Score and soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep. They have a beautiful heart shaped leaves and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Vine Seed, 200 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber. Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant.
Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab. Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well.
Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, mail boxes, arbors, or anything else you want this vine to climb on. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms. You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun.
3. S-pone #ad
100+ Ivy Vine Liana Seeds Green Vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home #adS-pone #ad
- Ivy can grow equally well in the sun or in partial shade. The soil should be fertile, even grown on balconies and in pots, on windowsills. It is used for hanging pots, slightly acidic or neutral.
To plant ivy, loose, vases, you can use seeds. You can plant a plant not only on the site. Ivy or hedera-a plant that is used in various ways to decorate facades, arches, gazebos, columns.
You can grow ivy from seedlings only in the spring – the sprouts are transplanted into the open ground at the end of April. As a planting material, you must first prepare everything for its cultivation. 100+ ivy vine liana seeds green vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home. But you can also grow it at home. Seeds are planted 2 times-in winter and in spring.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed.
3 oz. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds.
5. GreenCreator #ad
100 Seeds Fast Growing Vine to Plant Home Vegetable Garden, Malabar Spinach Seeds #adGreenCreator #ad
- Malabar spinach is a vigorous climbing plant that needs a trellis or other support. It will quickly overtake other plants. Malabar spinach is a tropical plant that tolerates neither frost nor cold soil.
Some varieties have red stems. Malabar spinach is highly ornamental, and is easily trained up a trellis. Four trellised plants will occupy a space 18 inches 45 cm square at maturity. Full sun to partial afternoon shade. Malabar spinach is typically grown on a tower, fence or tepee style trellis.
6. Florida Foliage #ad
Creeping Fig Plant Ficus Pumila Climbing Vine, 60 Live Fully Rooted Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- In the winter, you may need to provide extra humidity to your creeping fig plant. Evergreen. Vigorous growing, pillars, arbors and fences. Its small, fences, poles, heart-shaped leaves create dense coverage on any surface spreading 25-30 feet.
If the top of the soil is dry, it needs to be watered. This fast-growing evergreen vine has clingy and adhesive tendencies. An easy-care solution for covering unsightly fences. Ideally used for walls, and trellises. Small leathery dark green leaves mature into large, dense branches cling firmly to any surface.
The first year of growth requires watering weekly. Pruning is not required. It is best to check the top of the soil before watering. After the mature root system is established, except during a drought, watering is needed occasionally, watering is needed regularly.
For proper indoor creeping fig care, the soil should be kept moist but not overly wet. This fast-growing evergreen vine needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. You will want to fertilize your creeping fig in the spring and summer about once a month. Do not fertilize it in the fall and winter.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
200+ Seeds, Tender Perennial Zones 6-10, Black Eyed Susan Vine #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Full sun or partial Shade. Blooms Summer and Fall. Black-eyed susan vine is a tender perennial that is a spreading vine that has decorative, triangular leaves and masses of yellow or orange flowers with a dark eye.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. It is ideal for growing on a trellis in the garden or in hanging baskets and other containers. Plant 1/4" deep and keep Moist until and after germination,. Can be grown in sunny to partly shaded conditions. It is native to tropical Africa.
8. CZ Grain #ad
Red Morning Glory Climbing Vine | 100 Seeds to Plant | Beautiful Flowering Vine, Scarlet Flowers #adCZ Grain #ad
- Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. An excellent addition to any garden or outdoor space. Ships from Iowa to you. Made in USA. Satisfaction Guaranteed. 100+ seeds. Beautiful climbing vine with vibrant red flowers.
9. VIVOSUN #ad
VIVOSUN 6.5 Inch Gardening Hand Pruner Pruning Shear with Straight Stainless Steel Blades Orange #adVIVOSUN #ad
- The design of these pruning snips are perfect to use whether you are right or left handed with ease. What you get: vivosun precision Pruner and our friendly customer service. Comfort grip handles will make it easy to work for long periods of time without discomfort.
Ultra sharp blades: these quality snips come with stainless steel precision-sharpened blades and are ready to tackle all of your deadheading, vegetable, annuals, trimming, and shaping needs for your roses, bonsai and small flower gardens.
Reduce hand strain: these micro tip snips are built spring-loaded so that they automatically push themselves open without you having to do the work which greatly reduces hand fatigue making these snips great for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, hand or wrist issues.
Secure, easy to operate lock: these micro tip snips feature a safe and secure sideways locking mechanism that keeps your blades protected and closed when not in use. Make precise cuts: with these micro tip snips, you can easily get between plants to "clip and snip" only the area or part that you want to cut with one-hand and without damaging the other vital stems and branches of your other plants. Care: clean blades after each use.
10. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Thunbergia Orange Vine Plant Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 60 - 84 inches vining annual. Bloom color: Orange. Sowing rate: 3 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.