As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Includes: 1-pc. Drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart.
1/4 in. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts. Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
2. EPAUTO #ad
EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26~22.6 Nm #adEPAUTO #ad
- Made in Taiwan. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached.
Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
3. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm LX-181 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions. Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
4. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. | 24320 #adTEKTON #ad
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. 1/4 in. Drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction. High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Includes: 1-pc. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
5. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03727A 1/4” Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb | 0-9 Newton-meters #adNeiko #ad
- Versatile: this performance tool can be used on bicylces, motorcycles, cars, boats and many more applications. Accuracy: quality manufactured to exacting standards, which ensures accuracy to within +/- 4%. Precision: precise torque readings in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 Nm in.
25 increments, so you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need. Universal: provides standard sae and meTRIC MM readings, so there is no need for conversion charts. Convenience: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use.
6. ARES #ad
0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings, ARES 70213-1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench #adARES #ad
- Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, cars, motorcycles, boats and much more!. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2.
5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in. 25 newton Meter Increments. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program.
With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, parts, or refund.
7. TACKLIFE #ad
Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench with adapters, 20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26-22.6 Nm. HTW4A, TACKLIFE 1/4 #adTACKLIFE #ad
- Prompt sounda “click” sound will notify you not to apply force when the preset torque value is reached. High qualityall steel construction body provides a comfortable feel and leaves no fingerprints. Reversible ratchetReversible ratchet head drives in both directions, suitable for restricted spaces.
Accurate calibrationcalibration certificate which is according to DIN-ISO-6789 international standard within ± 4%. Clear readinglaser engraving dual-range scale improves durability and numeral clarity, even in low light conditions.
|Warranty||We provide 2 years warranty and 7x24 hours customer service for our products! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!|
8. BULLTOOLS #ad
BULLTOOLS 1/4-inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 20-200in.lb / 2.26-22.6Nm 90-tooth High Accuracy Torque Wrench with Buckle #adBULLTOOLS #ad
- More widely used for:Installation equipment, Product assembly. With a storage box and an instruction manual. High accuracy: 20-200in. Lb/2. 26-22. 6nm industrial grade torque wrench calibration error range ±3%, with a formal calibration certificate. Dual-direction measures & wide use: the paddle of the wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance, Electrical engineering, so that the wrench can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
It is more convenient to use. Professional wrench production technology makes the precision higher.
The handle is made of aluminum-titanium alloy, which is comfortable to grip, anti-skid, anti-rust and anti-corrosion. Excellent material extends the life of wrench. Reliable & safe: when the set torque value is reached, the wrench will emits click sound to remind you to stop applying force to prevent overtorque damage to your items.
The 90-tooth ratchet head rotates once only needs 5 degrees to improve the accuracy. Easy to use & convenient: pull down the lock knob and hold it until the torque setting is completed. Release the hand, dual range scale is clear and easy to read, and the lock knob will automatically rebound back to lock the value. The wrench head is equipped with quick release button, which can easily install and remove the sleeve, firmly grasp the socket to prevent falling off.
9. BULLTOOLS #ad
BULLTOOLS 1/4-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench Set Dual-Direction Adjustable 90-tooth Torque Wrench with Buckle 20-200in.lb / 2.26-22.6Nm #adBULLTOOLS #ad
- Dual-direction measures & wide use: the paddle of the wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance, Product assembly. With 16x sleeve, so that the wrench can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. Release the hand, dual range scale is clear and easy to read, and the lock knob will automatically rebound back to lock the value.
Reliable & safe: when the set torque value is reached, the wrench will emits click sound to remind you to stop applying force to prevent overtorque damage to your items.
High accuracy: 20-200in. Lb/2. 26-22. 6nm industrial grade torque wrench calibration error range ±3%, with a formal calibration certificate. The 90-tooth ratchet head rotates once only needs 5 degrees to improve the accuracy. Professional wrench production technology makes the precision higher.
Handle scale adopts laser technology, not easy to wear. It is more convenient to use. More widely used for:installation equipment, 1x3/8"conversion head, 1x1/4"universal joint, 1x1/4"extension bar, Electrical engineering, 1x 5mm longer allen key. The wrench head is equipped with quick release button, which can easily install and remove the sleeve, firmly grasp the socket to prevent falling off. The handle is made of aluminum-titanium alloy, which is comfortable to grip, anti-skid, anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
10. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03714A 1/4" Drive Adjustable Click Torque Wrench | SAE | 20-200 Inch-Pound Chrome Vanadium Steel | 10.75" Length #adNeiko #ad
- Torque wrench includes a wide range of torque settings to loosen and tighten bolts on cars, motorcycles and small engine repair. Metric mm conversions displayed on tool and case.
Convenience: this automotive tool comes with an ABS custom fitted storage case for safe and convenient storage while providing protection while not in use. Accuracy: machined factory tested and calibrated to +/- 4 percent to assist in prevention of breaking or over tightening bolts.
Material: heat-treated CR-V steel construction supplies extreme durability and shock resistance for assorted applications. Versatility: quarter in. Dr. Features: 1/4” drive torque and ratchet includes hard-to-find lower torque settings.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|