As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr.seeds #ad
20seeds/bag Jasmine seed indoor plants perennial flower seeds #adMr.seeds #ad
- Category: bonsai usage: indoor plants is_customized: yes brand: jasmine degree of difficulty: CROP: very easy Classification: Happy Farm Duration full bloom: summer type: Blooming Plants Flowerpot: Excluding location: balcony function: Beautifying Size: small Diversity: Jasmine Climate: moderate.
2. S-pone #ad
100+ Cape Jasmine Seeds White Jasmine Bonsai Plants Flowers Home Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Color: White. Hardiness zone: 8 - 11. Bloom time: late Spring - Mid Summer. Name: gardenia; other common nameS: Cape Jasmine / Cape Jessamine. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Dame's Rocket Mix SAL4411 Multi 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Dame’s rocket is also very resilient and can be successfully planted in both sun and shade. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Very attractive to pollinating insects and bees. Germination rate about 70% or better. Blooms in about 60 days.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Lemon Balm, Herbal Tea Collection, Lavender, Instructions to Plant Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Chamomile, Echinacea Herb Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Mint, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Grow your own herbal teas -- easy to grow; easy to use; includes popular herbal teas, Chamomile, Mint, Lemon Balm, Lavender, Echinacea.
Beautiful -- full color seed packets for herbal tea. This collection makes a wonderful garden gift. Includes lemon balm melissa officinalis, lavender Lavandula, Mint Mentha spicata, German Chamomile Matricaria chamomilla, and Purple Coneflower Echinacea angustifolia; 5 Full-sized packets with plenty of seed.
5. Decor-land-FS #ad
50pcs/Bag Climbing Jasmine Flower Seeds Fragrant Plant Four Seasons Evergreen Silver Jasmine Garden Balcony Climbing Flower #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Detail instruction for your planting. Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy. Type: rare flower home gardening planting. Type: climbing Jasmine Seeds.
6. HOME GROWN #ad
Perennial Flower Seeds for Attracting Birds & Butterflies, Wildflower Seeds, Flower Seed Pack 17 Variety, Flower Seeds for Planting Outdoor, Flower Garden Seeds, Non GMO, Open Pollinated #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Enjoy beautiful wildflowers and see them grow. Grow a beautiful tall flower garden - These seeds will grow to approximately 30-45" tall. Just wait and see how beautiful these wildflowers are - if by any chance you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will make it right.
3oz pure seeds no filler 2x more than other brands - unlike other wildflower packs we provide you with TWICE the amount of seeds per pack and we stand behind product we sell! With these seeds you can grow a beautiful flower garden to enjoy a vibrant array of different flowers.
17 variety - quick sprouting - grows all season - you wont be disappointed with the variety in this wildflower mix. Great for attracting butterflies & Birds - This wildflower mix allow you to bring beautiful butterflies and birds to your garden to enjoy. With 17 different varieties of wildflower you will get a great mix of colors and flower types.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|
7. BLESS LINEN #ad
200+ Gardenia SeedsCape Jasmine for Home Garden Planting #adBLESS LINEN #ad
- Exclusive feature：gardenia's flower word is "joy", just like the full of vitality of summer is full of unknown hope and joy. Sowing rate: 4 - 6 seeds per plant. 100% money back guaranteed : “no question asked”, if you are less than satisfied with our products, you can return them for a FULL refund with no question asked! Plus we are available to answer your questions as well, And we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Packing specification: about 200 Seeds per pack.
8. zellajake #ad
White Jasmine Seeds 30 Pcs Gardenia Cape Jasmine Jasminiodes White Aromatic Flower Floral Seeds #adzellajake #ad
- Jasmine leaves of evergreen shrubs are green, with a white color and a strong aroma. The jasmine flowering period is from May to August, and the fruiting period is from July to September. Ornamental aromatic flowers for common gardens and potted plants.
Multi-purpose potted plants, decorated with room, elegant and pleasant, can also be processed into garlands and other decorations. Jasmine likes to be warm and moist, and grows best in a well ventilated, semi-yin environment. The soil is most suitable for the slightly acidic sandy soil containing a large amount of humus.
9. OptiCase #ad
Purple Shamrocks Lucky Lovely Flowers Bulbs Grows Indoor or Outdoor, Oxalis Triangularis 10 Bulbs #adOptiCase #ad
- Leaf colors vary, with green, and purple shamrocks available at very good prices. The adaptable oxalis has taken its place, bicolored, and is often sold as a good luck shamrock plant for St. The purple-leaf shamrock, oxalis triangularis, is a low-growing foliage plant for the garden that also makes for an attractive indoor plant with rich, vibrant, purple leaves.
It’s important to note that purple shamrock plants actively grow and flower during the fall to spring and go dormant in the summer. Each bag contains some soil. Also, plan to feed your shamrock throughout its growing season to encourage healthy growth.
The real irish shamrock plant is a clover relative trifolium dubium which prefers the wild life to domestication. Just be careful keeping a purple shamrock in a hot room or an area that can quickly heat up.
Smart gardeners have gravitated to this beautiful foliage plant to add color indoors and outdoors for several decades. We provide 10 very strong bulbs. The oxalis does prefer to be kept in a cool spot if possible, but they can get by in warm areas if need be. You don’t have to worry so much about the temperature of the plant when kept indoors. The key to a healthy plant is providing it with a sunny spot and watering it whenever the soil starts to dry out. If you receive some small buds, please don't worry, and plant them with confidence.
10. REAFOO #ad
Biodegradable Seedling Pots Germination Trays 1.5in, REAFOO Seed Starter Tray kit,Peat Pots for Vegetable & Flower, 60 Cells #adREAFOO #ad
- Perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers. Finally, becoming organic fertilizer. Watering appropriately, due to the seed starter tray can automatically absorb moisture from the air or quickly absorb water in soil.
Multifunctionalwell-ventilated, water saving and drought-resistant. 100% biodegradablethe material of the seedling pots are paper and grass charcoal, so our organic peat pots are easily degradable and completely recyclable.
It overcomes the common problems of crooked roots and rotten roots in the cultivation of seedlings with plastic pots.
Serviceif you have any problem with the REAFOO seedling trays, please contact us and we will reply you within 24 hours. Start indoor gardenstarting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of seeding pots. Featureswhen the seed starter trays begin to degrade, the roots are also strong enough to penetrate them.