As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Kentucky Bluegrass Mix-7 lb, Use in Full Sun, Seeds up to 4,725 sq. ft, and Medium Drought Resistance, Fine Bladed Texture, Light Shade #adScotts #ad
- Seeds up to 4, 725 sq. Scotts turf builder grass seed Kentucky Bluegrass mix continuously self-repairs to withstand wear and tear for a thick, durable lawn. Not available in LA.
Ft. Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease. Kentucky bluegrass seed mix designed for full sun and light shade, with a fine bladed texture and medium drought resistance.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This grass seed is recommended for home lawns, parks, golf courses, and athletic fields. If you are looking to plant a new lawn in the northern or transition zone, you must look at Midnight Kentucky bluegrass seeds as one of the choices for your needs.
Its beautiful dark green color, cold tolerance, disease resistance, soft texture, and easy of establishment make it a top lawn choice. It creates a thick carpet that has an unusually dark rich blue-green color.
For a new lawn, sow 2 to 3 pounds per 1, 000 square feet of this top rated seed. It is the most popular bluegrass in the united states and it has many desirable qualities including: dark blue-green color, drought tolerance, disease resistance, slow growth habit, and more than 15 years of proving itself as a great choice.
Midnight kentucky bluegrass seed is one of the highest rated perennial grass seeds on the market today in many NTEP evaluations. It withstands high traffic and stays thick and lush as well as being extremely cold tolerant.
3. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Kentucky Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Produces a beautiful and rich dark green. Cool-season grass; Will tolerate some shade. It has a medium to fine textured turf. Seeds 1 lb approximately 200 sq. Ft.
4. GreenView #ad
3 lb, GreenView 2829352 Kentucky Bluegrass Blend Fairway Formula Grass Seed #adGreenView #ad
- Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 1, 500 sq. Coverage if over seeding existing lawn. Ft. Seed germination in 14-28 days for a well-established lawn. Coverage if seeding new lawn; 3, 000 sq.
Produces a lawn with a beautiful deep green color. Ft. Kentucky bluegrass tolerates foot traffic and bounces back quickly from injury. Superior drought and disease resistance blend, best for full sun to medium shade areas.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street Lebanon, PA 17042.|
5. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Heisman Mix | 85% Kentucky Bluegrass, 15% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 2,000 sq ft, Jacklin Seed #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- We suggest: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b085zktcd9?ref=myi_title_dp. What to expect: perennial ryegrass will germinate between 5-7 days and Kentucky Bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
If you have 10, 000 sq ft to seed, use with starter fertilizer. Ex. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. When to apply: spring and fall 60°f and 80°f are the best times to seed, but can be used anytime during the growing season applicable to your region.
Ft. Perennial ryegrass provides rapid germination, wear resistance, vigorous recuperative ability, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption. If grass seed is applied in fall, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
Key features: grass seed mix contains 85% kentucky bluegrass and 15% perennial Ryegrass. Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. Application rate: 2. 5 lbs per 1, purchase a 25 lb bag when seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, 000 sq.
6. Pennington #ad
20 Pounds, Pennington Smart Seed Sun and Shade Grass Seed and Fertilizer Mix #adPennington #ad
- Ideal grass seed for lawns that receive sun in some parts and moderate shade in others. Guaranteed to grow. This bag covers up to 6, 660 sq. Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed. See results in 8 to 21 days.
Ft. The perfect mix of tall fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass and Fine Fescue to survive sun and moderate shade. Excellent disease resistance and very good drought tolerance. Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed. For areas getting 4 to 6 hours of sunlight.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to Grow. If you are not satisfied, please let us know why and contact us about a refund. Keep your bag and proof of purchase.|
7. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Kentucky Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed Blend #adOutsidepride #ad
- New turf: 2 - 3 pounds per 1, 000 square feet or 80 -120 lbs per acre. Fine bladed so it blends with other lawn grasses such as ryegrass or fine fescue. Bluegrasses possess a strong creeping growth habit due to rhizomes underground stems.
Dark green and fine bladed Bluegrass Supreme is used in USDA Zones 3 - 8. Use kentucky bluegrass in sod, sports fields, golf roughs and lawns.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride SPF-30 Heat & Drought Tolerant Hybrid Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed, 10 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Fine bladed so it blends with other lawn grasses. New turf: 2 - 3 pounds per 1, 000 square feet or 80 -120 lbs per acre. Heat and drought tolerant blue grass seed for USDA Zones 4 - 10 Use spf 30 hybrid bluegrass in sod, sports fields, golf roughs and lawns.
Hybrid bluegrasses possess a strong creeping growth habit due to rhizomes underground stems.
9. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
100% Kentucky Bluegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 2000 sq ft, Packaging May Vary, Jacklin Seed, Biltmore Blue Blend #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- We suggest: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b085zktcd9?ref=myi_title_dp. If you have 10, use with starter fertilizer. Key features: grass seed mix contains 100% kentucky bluegrass. If grass seed is applied in fall, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
Ft. Ex. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. Application rate: 2. 5 lbs per 1, purchase a 25 lb bag when seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, 000 sq ft to seed, 000 sq. When to apply: spring and fall 60°f and 80°f are the best times to seed, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, but can be used anytime during the growing season applicable to your region.
This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F to 75°F.
Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, drought, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. What to expect: kentucky bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Various low mow kentucky bluegrasses specialty selected to provide peak performance in heat, and humidity while providing shade tolerance with a quick spring green-up.
10. Barenbrug #ad
And Yards 10 LB Bag, Lawns, Barenbrug Turf Blue Pro Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed with Yellow Jacket Seed Coating, Drought Tolerant Seed for Use on Golf Courses, Parks, Sports Fields #adBarenbrug #ad
- Resistant to dollar spot, summer patch, sports field managers, stem rust, and more. Variety ‘barserati’ being TWCA approved for drought. Mowing recommendation of 2-3” but can go as low as ¾” with high inputs. Drought tolerant: blend is best used where color and/or drought tolerance are necessary traits.
2-3 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Quick to green up in the spring after winter dormancy. Disease resistant kentucky bluegrass blend: ideal for jobs from landscaping to golf and sports turf settings.
Rapid establishment: the stand should achieve high coverage by 35 days, depending on environmental conditions. Establishment: germination begins in 10-12 days and peaks in 21 days. Make your lawn or field look lush: known for its strong performance and traffic tolerance, Turf Blue Pro can be counted on to provide extended playability.
Professional turf product: this product uses the exact seed varieties and standards of quality set forth by our high-end customers including golf course superintendents, landscapers, and more. The seed includes genetics that provides equally effective results in many settings. For overseeding. For seeding.