As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FloweRock #ad
FloweRock 5LB Red Lava Rock, Pebble 3/8", 3/4" #adFloweRock #ad
- All-natural, red lava Rock with hints of Maroon and Burgundy. And ships in a 5 pound bag. Can also be used as a growing medium in Hydroponics. Great to use for soil amendments, aquariums, and much more. Approximately 2. 5 dry quarts of rock. Lava is sourced and packaged in the U. S.
2. FloweRock #ad
Pebble 3/4", 3/8", FloweRock 4LB Black Lava Rock #adFloweRock #ad
- Great to use as a growing medium in Hydroponics. Black lava is sourced and packaged in the United States. Great for aquarium decor and fish tanks. Approximately 1. 95 dry quarts of rock. All natural, black lava rock - Pebble 3/8" - 3/4".
3. Viagrow #ad
Black, Viagrow VS50 Viastone Hydroponic Gardening Grow Rocks Medium 50 L Expanded Clay Pebbles, 50 Liter #adViagrow #ad
- Viastone expanded clay Pebbles Have Lower PPM Than Competitors. Great for hydroponics, orchids, aquaponics, deep water culture and more!. Helps increase fruit And Flower Yield Quality And Quantity. Accelerates Blooming And Maturing. Ph neutral, porous, Lightweight And Reusable.
4. xGarden #ad
Horticultural Grade for Soil Hydroponics Aquaponics, xGarden 2 lbs LECA Expanded Clay Pebbles #adxGarden #ad
- 2 lbs all natural premium LECA expanded clay pebbles. Leca clay simultaneously allow excellent aeration and retains water for root health. Prewashed and free from excess dust.
Perfect grow Medium for all horticulteral applications. Great as a soil additive, soil replacement orchids, or any hydroponics/aeroponics application. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral.
5. American Fire Glass #ad
All-Natural, American Fireglass LAVA-S-10 American Fire Glass Small Sized Black Lava Rock – Porous, 1/4 Inch to 1/2 Inch Thick x 10 Pounds #adAmerican Fire Glass #ad
- Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. Versatile: american fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features. Use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments.
Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces liquid propane or natural gas. The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds.
All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these small fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
Enhance your home oasis: black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look. High quality, long-lasting and cost effective, low maintenance: durable, American fire glass Black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance.
6. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Aquaponics, Aquaculture Plant Garden Soil Conditioner Amendment 2 LB Cz Expanded Clay Pellets, NFT DWC Hydroponics, Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media for Orchids #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Create the perfect environment for your Kratky, NFT, DWC, and Aeroponic Garden! Provides excellent aeration and stability for plant roots. Cultivate. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.
Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden expanded Clay Pebbles are professionally packaged in a Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage. For orchids - clay pebbles porous structure provides excellent drainage and aeration and acts as a water reservoir, which promotes root growth & climb.
2 lbs of 100% all-natural expanded clay pebbles. For hydroponics - #1 media for hydroponic growers.
Beware of lower quality pebbles with wild ph swings! Cz Garden Expanded Clay Pebbles are guaranteed pH-neutral, Sterile, stable, Non-Toxic, pH-neutral, and safe to use in your Organic Garden. Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden. Propagate. Inert, clean and decorative. Ya dig? Germinate.
7. Hydroton #ad
Hydroton 4L Liters Original Clay Pebbles Hydroponic Expanded Rocks #adHydroton #ad
- Clay naturally has balanced capillary action. Bay hydro llc ships in 24 hours, don't believe the estimated Date, As we are "SUPER FAST". Contact us with any question please.
Original hydroton range from 8-16 mm in size. The original hydroton brand expanded clay is a unique, lightweight expanded clay. This listing is for 4 Liters of Hydroton in bag.
8. Bonsai Jack #ad
No Dyes or Chemicals, 100% Pure Volcanic Rock 2 Quarts, Red/Maroon 1/4 inch Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti, & Plants, Succulents, Bonsai Jack #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Available in 2 quart, 3. 5 gallon, 7 gallon, 2 gallon, 1 gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs. No fillers or artificial coloring. Pre-washed. The cleanest bonsai aggregate available. The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed. Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
9. Flowerock #ad
3/8", Flowerock 6LB Red Lava Rock, Quarter 1/4" #adFlowerock #ad
- Works great as a soil mix for Bonsai, Orchids, and Succulents. All-natural, red lava Rock with hints of Maroon and Burgundy. Approximately 2. 95 dry quarts of rock. Sourced and packaged in the United States. Can also be used as a growing medium in Hydroponics.
10. TOYPOPOR #ad
Clay Pebbles Gardening Ceramsite Orchid Hydroponic Grow Media Clay Rocks Drainage Water Purification Ceramsite Decor Cultivation Soil Stone Horticultural Grade for Soil Hydroponics Aquaponics 2.2lb #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Gardening ceramsite as a drain layer when be placed on the bottom of the pot to keep the drain open and increase the breathability of the pot. Moisturizing: when the air humidity is low, and the structure is loose and has many voids, the water in the basin surface is easy to evaporation.
Clay naturally has balanced capillary action, with an ideal surface structure. Aesthetics: cover the mud on the surface of the basin to prevent the soil particles from splashing when watering the flowers or spraying water.
The clay pebbles integrate decorative, nutritive, breathable, water-absorbing and water-retaining.2. 2lbs 3-4 mm natural clay is mined, then kiln fired at high temperatures to cause the clay to expand into tough, formed into pellets, lightweight balls.
The ceramsite is fired from clay, which can absorb some water. Gardening ceramsite has beautiful color, non-toxic and tasteless, no fading, water and aging resistance, no peeling, green and environmental protection. A layer of ceramsite on the surface can slow the evaporation of water.