As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Flowering Trees and Shrubs Plant Food, 8 lb. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Helps maintain deep, lush green foliage and colorful blooms throughout the season. For use on all flowering trees, shrubs and other acid-loving plants. Contains natural ingredients to feed microbes in the soil.
Gets plants off to a good start and provides continuous release feeding for up to 3 months for beautiful trees and shrubs all season long. Conveniently can be used on plants, both in ground and in containers.
2. Proven Winners #ad
Miss Molly Butterfly Bush Buddleia Live Shrub, Deep Pink Flowers, 4.5 in. Quart #adProven Winners #ad
- 4-5 ft. Shrubs shipped from november through April will arrive dormant, Shrubs shipped April through October will arrive green or in bloom. Full sun 8 hours required.
Hardy in zones 5-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Tall and wide at maturity. Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
3. CZ Grain #ad
Unique and Small Indoor/Outdoor Tree Shrub Plant, No Pot or Soil, Dwarf Weeping Willow Tree Cutting, Ships Bare Root, Excellent Bonsai Tree, Burning Bush Weeping Willow #adCZ Grain #ad
- Pics of mature trees are for reference only**. Trees ship bare root - no pots or plating medium included - Hardy in Zones 3-10 . Easy to grow and maintain - Instructions Included - 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Very rare dwarf weeping WIllow Hybrid - Very Hard to Find. Fast growing willow traits in a Dwarf Plant - These Clones are Ready to Plant.
4. Green Promise Farms #ad
Cornus alba 'Ivory Halo' Varigated Dogwood Shrub, #3, Size Container, white flowers with varigated foliage #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions.
Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal.
It will leaf out in Spring. Mature height is 4-6ft, mature spread is 4-6ft. Grows well in full or partial sun. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Popular landscape plant with Green and White foliage. For best results, plant in usda zones 3-7. Its red stems provide a nice winter interest.
5. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, Picea glauca 'Conica' Dwarf Alberta Spruce Evergreen, #2 #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Green shaded. Mature height is 6-8ft, mature spread is 3-4ft. For best results, plant in used zones 3-8. Widely used in the landscape because of its low maintenance, slow growth habit and rugged dependability.
Grows well in full sun or partial shade. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
6. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
FIBROUS ROOT SYSTEM, Bundle of 4 Texas Lilac Vitex Chaste Trees, Quart Containers, Crape Myrtle Guy, Purple Blooms, LIVE LILAC BUSH PLANTS #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Never bareroot. Best price in multiple bundles. Vitex trees are sold in bundles of 1, 9, 4, 12 or 16. Texas lilac trees grow best in Zone 6-10 or in containers. Long-lasting & memorable gift.
Crape myrtle guy cannot ship to western states: CA, AZ, OR, NV, WA. Texas lilac trees mature 10-15 feet / shipped in quart containers about a foot tall / FIBROUS ROOT SYSTEM. Purple vitex or chaste trees bloom all summer long. Shipped in original containers.
7. Southern Living Plant Collection #ad
2 gal, Southern Living Plant Collection SL-692 Baby Gem Boxwood, Green #adSouthern Living Plant Collection #ad
- Usda zones: 5-9 | mature size: 3' H x 3' W. Japonica 'gregem' PP21159. Or prune it into a topiary to amaze your neighbors. This rounded evergreen will stay everlong in your landscape garden providing rich backdrop for all your more flowery type plants.
This item can not be shipped to in hawaii, tennESSEE, OR ALASKA - Ships in a pot with soil. Hardy in zones 5, 7, hI, 8, 6, 9.
Great hedge plant. Buxus microphylla var. Unavailable to ship to ak, & tn. With a petite leaf this foundation plant requires little pruning. A staple plant in the southern Living Plant Collection with a mature size of 4'H x 4-5'W. Provides deep and rich hedge protection for privacy screening and well as noise barrier from more busy streets or trafficked areas.
|Brand||Southern Living Plant Collection #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flowerwood Nursery, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected] Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
8. Scotts #ad
Scotts 200910 Evergreen Flowering Tree & Shrub Continuous Release Plant Food, 3-Pound #adScotts #ad
- Easy to use—simply apply directly to soil. Safe—won't burn your plants when used as directed Based on manufacturer's direction for use.
Encourages vigorous root growth and lush foliage. Excellent for evergreens, hydrangeas, dogwoods, magnolias and many other acid-loving trees and shrubs. Feeds for up to 2 months.
9. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
3 Gallon, Green/Red, Premier Plant Solutions 16269 Euonymus Alatus Compactus Dwarf Burning Bush #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Birds adore the small red berries that persist into winter. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and season. Hardiness zones: 3-7. Does not ship to ca, mt, or, WA, az, ut, id, NV.
A compact form of the native species with a denser habit. Best if planted in full sun. Brilliant red fall color. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Plant may ship dormant from October-April. Not human consumable.
10. Nelson Plant Food #ad
Nelson Trees and Shrubs Evergreens Plant Food In Ground Container Patio Grown Granular Fertilizer NutriStar 21-6-8 4 lb #adNelson Plant Food #ad
- Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product. Contains five nitrogen sources to insure a constant feed. Nelson plant food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant.
Superior quality: the leading landscapers’ choice for plants for over 30 years. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. Immediate results: nutristar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount.
Important micronutrients allow plants to active maximum health. Patio indoor outdoor plant fertilizer: Helps promote more beautiful and lash green foliage growth due to balance nutrition.
Plant food: plant food for trees, shrubs, evergreens featuring Nitrogen 21%, phosphate 6%, Soluble Potash 8%. Tree and shrub fertilizer: excellent source of nutrients and minerals for in ground and container grown trees, Nandina, Hollies, Willow, Ash, Ground Covers, Pine, Maple, Mulberry, shrubs, Boxwood, Viburnum, Oleander, Spirea, evergreens including but not limited to: Oak, Cleyera, Yaupon, Loropetalumns.