As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 8MILELAKE #ad
8milelake Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder Tool with 4 Master Cylinder Adapters 90-120 PSI #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- Adapter sizes: 21 to 30mm, 24 to 32mm, 28 To 37mm, 32 To 41mm. Air flow 180 ltr/min =6. 4 cu. Ft. Min at 90-120 psi. Pneumatic brake fluid bleeder tool with 4 Master Cylinder Adapters 90 - 120 PSI.
Use only dot certified brake fluid;Hose Length 1-1/12 ft. Flush the entire brake system by yourself with this brake fluid bleeder.
|Part Number||Brake Bleeder|
2. WIN.MAX #ad
WIN.MAX Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder w/4 Master Cylinder Metal Adapters 90-120 PSI American Inlet Thread Type #adWIN.MAX #ad
- Pneumatic brake fluid bleeder w/ 4 master cylinder adapters 90 - 120 PSI Brake fluid bleeder works with your air compressor to quickly assist in your brake bleeding!The simplicity of this tool allows brake bleeding to get done by one person easily.
Inlet thread Type: American Type. Flush and refill the entire brake system by yourself with this brake fluid bleeder. Master cylinder reservoir adapters : 1.
25 inches. 1. 60 inches 32 to 41mm 1. 10 inches. 1. 45 inches 28 to 37mm 095 inches. 1. 25 inches 24 to 32mm 080 inches. 1. 20 inches 21 to 30mm air requirement: 90 to 120 PSI, Air inlet: 1/4''- 18 NPT. Flush and refill entire brake system 34 oz Waster Brake Fluid Tank 24 oz New Fluid tank that inserts into your master cylinder with provided adapters. Convenient one-person operation.
3. Capri Tools #ad
Capri Tools Vacuum Brake Bleeder #adCapri Tools #ad
- Set includes 1 piece of 40-inch silicon hose with universal rubber adapter. Features integrated silencer for quieter work. Helps prevent spills and messes. Bleeds and flushes hydraulic brakes and clutches with vacuum. Designed to drain most standard and ABS brake systems.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
4. BikeMaster #ad
BikeMaster 1 Liter Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder Motorcycle Tool Accessories, White/Black / One Size #adBikeMaster #ad
- Recommended 70-110 PSI rating. Requires air supply. Take less time to extract air bubbles from the brake system. Dual attachment allows you to bleed dual disc applications. Catch bottle has 1 liter capacity.
5. DASBET #ad
DASBET Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder Tool with 4 Master Cylinder Adapters 90-120 PSI #adDASBET #ad
- Refer to vehicle manual for correct type. It will hold the bottle upright while you focus on other aspects of the job. Transparencythe transparent drain hose allows you to visually inspect the old fluid during the draining process. You can easily flush your entire disc or drum brake system with this brake fluid bleeder! Including brake flush kit includes : 2 x brake fluid change tool; 2 x metal adapters; 4 x plastic Adapter; 1 x Hose.
Our tool fit for universal cars, you can use the tapered spout which is offered in the package avoid air leaking; Please lift the tool over the brake pump to ensure it work properly.
Feature1l vacuum brake fluid bleeder features a convenient hanging hook and locking trigger that allows for hands free operation. Easy to usetake away the dirty brake fluid from the tank; put in the new fluid back; Start the car and connect the hose between the equipment and the brake branch pump; Twist the screw to be loose, but not completely.
Then open valve to start siphoning the fluid out. Please turn off the valve after screwing when it finish. Applicationbrake jobs are some of the most common vehicle maintenance jobs that can be done at home; This Brake Fluid Bleeder Kit includes everything you need to quickly and easily remove air from your brakes without creating a mess; Rather than waiting hours for gravity to bleed your brakes, get this simple brake fluid tool to bleed your brakes in minutes.
6. FIRSTINFO TOOLS FIT YOUR NEEDS #ad
FIRSTINFO 1.1 Liter Pneumatic Brake Fluid Vacuum Extractor and Automatic Brake Fluid/OIil Bleeder Pump Tool #adFIRSTINFO TOOLS FIT YOUR NEEDS #ad
- Collects dirty brake fluid without spillage-- Dirty fluid is well collected in the bleeder, ensuring safe extraction. With hand-free operation and step hook to control air conveniently.
Requires only one person to complete. The bleeding kit Fits Most Hydraulic Brake System. With integrated silencer to make a messy job cleaner, quicker and quieter. Easy operation and lightly--midget size of the net weight is less than 1 kilogram for easy operation.
To drain most standard and abs brake systems-- To fit most vehicle brake bleeder fittings and worked with most standard and ABS brake systems. Efficiently to bleeding Work-- To bleed and flush hydraulic brakes and clutches with vacuum efficiently. Wide applications-- comes with 3. 93 inch long silicon brake bleeding hose with universal rubber adapter which can fit most brake nipples.
|Brand||FIRSTINFO TOOLS FIT YOUR NEEDS #ad|
|Manufacturer||FIRSTINFO TOOLS Co., Ltd. #ad|
|Warranty||1. Returns accepted for this item. 2. All returns must include all original items, original packaging, undamaged, unused and in re-saleable condition. 3. Additional return policy details: Item must be returned within 14 days after the buyer receives it. (The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.) 4. Shipping Freight charge is non-refundable. Buyers need to be charged for the initial and returned shipping fee if the item is for free shipping. 5. Refund will be given after receiving all return goods.|
7. NCElec #ad
NCElec Brake Fluid Bleeder Kit Pneumatic Hydraulic Cluth Oil Exchange Tool #adNCElec #ad
- The brake bleeder kit used for fluid extraction, such as brake oil, coolant, engine oil, clutch oil, gear oil, power steering oil, water, etc. The brake fluid bleeder kit suitable for cars, trucks and engineering vehicle.
A small number of the model can be slow to draw the emptying screws. If you have any question about our brake fluid bleeder kit, please contact us freely. Without dirty oil stained on the floor. 1 year quality warranty. Easy to operate, one person can finish brake fluid replacing work.
8. kweiny #ad
Kweiny Pneumatic Fluid Extractor for Replacement of Automotive Brake Fluid and Clutch Fluid and Power Steering Fluid #adkweiny #ad
- One can do all the work for brake system bleeding effectively. Make the work more clean, no dirty oil stained on floor;. Suitable for car, truck, motorcycle, engineering vehicle and other machinery that need to be extracted liquid;.
Working requirements: compressed air 20psi≤p≤120psi, the height of the pulling liquid increases with the increase of air pressure.
The working principle and operation steps are detailed in the instructions on the package. Air inlet: 1/4" quick coupler male plug;. Used for fluid extraction, such as brake oil, engine oil, water, clutch oil, coolant, power steering oil, gear oil, etc.
9. HTOMT #ad
HTOMT 2 in 1 Brake Bleeder Kit Hand held Vacuum Pump Test Set for Automotive with Sponge Protected Case,Adapters,One-Man Brake and Clutch Bleeding System Red #adHTOMT #ad
- Easy usage: hand vacuum pump is easy to bleed your car brakes. Widely use: 4 tubes of different length to cover different needs. Vacuum gauge: equipped with vacuum gauge, convenient readout of pressure, Pressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHg.
Convenient carrying: portable kit which includes different adapters designed for all vehicles is suitable for both home and business applications. Carry case : made by high quality material, durable and rugged, Contained in a blow mold case for easy transportation and storage.
10. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Pneumatic Brake Fluid Extractor and Refilled Kit 70-170psi 2L Pneumatic Brake Bleeder Tool Kit #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- By attaching the proper adapterbrake tube to the fluid outlet cover located on the top of the unit, the vacuum can be used to drain brake fluid from a hydraulic system such as the brake or clutch systems on an automobile.
Features 2 liter capacity fluid collection reservoir and includes automatic master cylinder refill kit with 1L reservoir. It uses compressed air between 70psi4.
8bar to 170psi11. 6bar, for building vacuum in the tank. A detail instruction manual is included with the unit. This unit is designed for use as a vacuum brake or clutch bleeder. It can also be used to extract a variety of fluids from reservoirs including the master cylinder or those for power steering fluid.