As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Champion Power Equipment 200986 4500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet technology: 61 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, or camping with 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts and up to 14 hours run time on only 2. 3 gallons of gasoline.
Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD and a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Parallel ready: the optional parallel kit sold separately enables this inverter to connect with another 2800-watt or higher Champion inverter to double your output power.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Intelligauge: monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, plus the EZ Start Dial simplifies startup while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
CHAMPION POWER EQUIPMENT 4000-Watt RV Ready DH Series Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet technology and extended run time: 64 dba is great for rVs, your next project or home backup, tailgating, with 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 17 hours run time on gasoline.
Clean electricity for sensitive electronics: rv ready with a 120v 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
What’s included: oil funnel, Battery Charging Cables, USB Adapter. Parallel ready: increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit. Advanced open frame inverter design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life.
3. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- 212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8. 5 hours. Epa iii and carb Compliant. Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops.
Dimensions: 23. 2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 99. 2 lb. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 12v dc receptacle, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 5v usb port, a digital load and fuel display.
4. A-iPower #ad
A-iPower SUA2000iV 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas Powered, RV, or Emergency, Small with Super Quiet Operation for Home #adA-iPower #ad
- Complete with a-ipower’s “low idle” technology for an extended run time of 4 hours at 100% load and 7 hours at 50% load. Powerful 79cc ohv 4-stroke engine provides an abundant power supply yet runs at a super quiet operation of only 52 decibels.
Equipped with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year.
Produces 2, 600 running watts of clean and safe power for sensitive electronics such as phones, laptops, televisions, 000 starting watts with 1, and other electronics. Light weight and compact at only 48 pounds, making your tailgate or camping experience as smooth as possible.
5. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Gas Powered, RV Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600 Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Features one 5-20r 120v household duplex receptacle, one rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Plug-and-play: comes with oil, a tool kit, an oil funnel, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Powered by a 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke oHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. 5 hours of run Time Per Tank. 3600 running watts and 4650 peak watts; recoil start; 4 gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Up to 13.
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Ultra-quiet operation – 59 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline.
Frequency 60 Hz. Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Dual fuel – operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Convenient electric start with 3-position ignition switch – battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.
Noise level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Clean power for sensitive electronics – rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 76533 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads. Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Dimensions-26. 3 x 24. 8 x 22. 9 inches.
8. Westinghouse #ad
RV Ready, Electric Start, Westinghouse iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse #ad
- Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, and Lifetime Hours.
|Part Number||Portable generator|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
9. A-ITECH #ad
RV Ready, A-ITECH AT20-220001 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas & Propane Powered Lightweight Small with Super Quiet Operation for Home or Camping #adA-ITECH #ad
- The a-itech at20-220001 produces 2, and generates 1, 000 starting watts with 1, 800 starting watts with 1, 600 running watts of power on gasoline, 500 running watts of power on LPG.
Super quiet operation at only 52 decibels, and low idle technology provides a 6. 5-hour run time at 50% load. Includes one 120v 20a 5-20r, one 120v 30a l5-30r, and 1 x 5V, 1.5
5a usb port. A-itech’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, laptops, televisions, and other electronics. Lpg hose and 30 amp rv adaptor included, allowing you to take your generator on all your camping and outdoor adventures.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
10. Pulsar #ad
Pulsar Products G450RN, 4500-Watt Gray, 4500W Portable Quiet Remote Start & Parallel Capability, CARB Compliant Inverter Generator #adPulsar #ad
- Capable of up to 15 hours of extended operation at half load on 3. Quiet operation 63 db make it possible to have conversation 10 Feet away. 4, 500 peak watts/ 3, 700 running watts.
Convenient wireless remote start allows you to operate the unit from up to 80 ft away. Compact design with extendable Handle and Never-Flat wheels for easy handling and storage capability. 2 gallons of fuel.
|Manufacturer||PULSAR PRODUCTS #ad|