As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Natria #ad
24 Oz, Natria 706230A Insecticidal Soap Organic Miticide, Ready-to-Use #adNatria #ad
- Kills listed insects fast - in minutes. Use indoors or outdoors. For organic gardening. This product is a broad spectrum, preventative bio fungicide recommended for the control or suppression of many important plant diseases.
Use indoors or outdoors; 24 ounces. Insecticidal soap. Kills aphids, mealybugs, mites, white flies and other listed pests.
It controls insect pests on vegetables, ornamentals, larvae, nut trees and is effective against adult, houseplants, fruit, and nymph stages of pests. For use on vegetables, flowers, fruits and houseplants. Kills aphids, mites, mealy bugs, white flies and other listed pests.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
2. Safer Brand #ad
32 Oz., Safer Brand 5110-6 Insect Killing Soap #adSafer Brand #ad
- Omri listed and compliant for use in organic gardening; Does not kill beneficial insects and can be used up until the day of harvest. Also kills plant bugs, soft scales, squash bugs, sawfly larvae, psyllids, spider mites, blossom thrips and whiteflies.
Excellent for use in hydroponic and indoor gardening. Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, harlequin bugs, grasshoppers, leafhoppers, mealy bugs and mites. No residual impact on the environment.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
3. Garden Safe #ad
Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer 24-Ounce Spray, 2 Pack #adGarden Safe #ad
- Kills bugs on contact. Kills aphids, thrips, mealybugs, adelgids, fungus gnats, scale, mites, caterpillars, beetles, leafhoppers, whitefly, ants, plant bugs. Also kills sawfly larvae, spittlebugs, psyllids, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest.
Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower Use indoors and outdoors. Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches. For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs.
4. Safer Brand #ad
Safer Brand 5118-6 Insect Killing Soap Concentrate 16oz #adSafer Brand #ad
- Targets and kills aphids, sawfly larvae, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, psyllids, grasshoppers, spider mites, mites, soft scales, earwigs, plant bugs, and whiteflies.
Can be used up until the day of harvest. 16 fluid ounce concentrate makes up to 6 gal. Contains potassium salts of fatty acids 49. 52 percentage. Will not persist in the environment.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
5. Bonide #ad
Bonide Products INC 912102 652 Ready-to-Use Insect Soap, Quart, 1 #adBonide #ad
- It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Pests must be sprayed directly to achieve control.
Pest defense - insecticidal soap controls adelgids, mealybugs, aphids, grasshoppers, mites, scale, lacebugs, tent caterpillars, thrips, & more. Contact spray - this product is a contact spray.
Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Indoor & outdoor use - designed for use indoors, soybeans, ornamentals, corn, cabbage, & nut trees, houseplants, grapes, figs, citrus, peas, melons, outdoors, & in greenhouses on fruit & more.
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage and handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.|
6. Schultz #ad
Schultz Garden Safe Houseplant & Garden Insect Killer Rtu #adSchultz #ad
- Protects your whole garden from voracious insects. Made with botanical insecticides that are safe to use up to the day of harvest. Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects.
To protect your plants, just shake the bottle and spray to coat upper and lower leaf surfaces once a week. Insecticide for home and garden plants.
7. Garden Safe #ad
4-Pack, Ready-to-Use, Garden Safe Brand Houseplant & Garden Insect Killer, 24-Ounce #adGarden Safe #ad
- Protects your whole garden: Use both indoors and outdoors. Contains botanical insecticides: Spray on roses, ornamentals, houseplants, vegetables, trees, shrubs and flowers right up to the day of harvest.
Kills on contact: Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects. Apply as needed: treat weekly or apply as needed to control infestations up 10 to times per season. Ready-to-use pest control: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces – no mixing required.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
8. Safer Brand #ad
32 oz 1 Pack, Safer Brand 5462 5462-6 3 in1 Garden Spray Concentrate #adSafer Brand #ad
- Targets and kills aphids, leafhoppers, scale crawlers, earwigs, mealybugs, caterpillars Leaf-feeding, mites, beetles Leaf-feeding, plant bugs, lace bugs, crickets, thrips and whiteflies. Controls and kills powdery mildew, black spot, leaf spot, and rust.
Contains potassium salts of fatty acids 12. 38% and sulfur 6. 48% as active ingredients. Organic formula ideal for use around children, pets, and wildlife. Omri listed and compliant for use in organic gardening.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
9. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, rust, botrytis, greasy spot, and other listed diseases. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Can be used at the dormant stage, mites, delayed dormant stage, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, and diseases.
Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mealybugs, scale insects, aphids, mites, and certain species of moth.
Foliage protector: used to protect pears, ornamentals, corn, roses, cherries, asparagus, peppers, peaches, shrubs, and other crops listed on the label. This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil.
10. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND857, Pyrethrin Garden Insect Spray Mix, Brown/A, Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate 8 oz. #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Safe for vegetable gardens. Kills insects that harm crops. Insect killer - this pest control is a fast and effective way to kill aphids, beetles, webworms, leafhoppers and many other yard and garden insects.
Dilute 3 tablespoons with 1 gallon of water. It kills insects by targeting their nervous systems. It won't leave behind any objectionable residue. Pyrethrin naturally occurs in chrysanthemum flowers and is considered to be one of the best biodegradable insecticides.
Fast and effective. Easy to apply - product quickly mixes with water and should be applied using sprinkler can, hand sprayer, or low-pressure sprayers.
Contains pyrethrin - one of the active ingredients is Pyrethrins. Protects vegetables, peppers, broccoli, roses, tomatoes, begonias, FLOWERS & ORNAMENTALS - Designed for use on asparagus, beans, spinach, azaleas, geraniums, dogwoods, TREES, plus ornamental trees and shrubs. Power source Type: Propane. No objectionable residue - garden Insect Spray can be used on vegetables up to the day of harvest.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|