As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TGR #ad
And Double Flares, TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 Degree Set, Single, Bubble #adTGR #ad
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube. Easy operation. Creates single flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares. Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing. Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test. Mounts in a vise.
2. ARES #ad
Includes Convenient Storage Case, ARES 18012, Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool, Use on Steel, Copper, Single, and Double 45 Degree Flares, Bubble, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum Tubing #adARES #ad
- Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program.
If you have any issues with your ARES professional brake line flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Includes: this professional brake line flaring tool includes dies in the following sizes: 3/16-inch, 5/16-inch, 1/4-inch, and 3/8-inch.
Design considerations: this tool is designed to be mounted in a vise, and the T-handle screw clamp securely keeps the die and tubing in place, so you can create flares quickly and easily. This tool set also includes a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit.
Need a manual for this tool? Download it for free on our website! If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. Whether you're working on brake lines, or single flare in steel, bubble, stainless steel, copper, or fuel lines, transmission cooler lines, this tool will help you create the flares you need quickly and easily. Applications: this versatile professional brake line flaring tool can be used to create a 45-degree double, and aluminum tubing.
3. Tool Guy Republic #ad
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 and 37 Degree Set Single and Double Flares #adTool Guy Republic #ad
- Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, stainless steel, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Creates single Flares and Double Flares. Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares.
Easy operation. Includes dies for 3/16”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/8” tubing. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project. Works on steel, and soft metal tubing. Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing.
4. K Tool International #ad
Vise-Mounted, Easy to Use ; KTI70081, Double, and Bubble Flares, 45 Degree Set. Single, T-Handle Screw Clamp, K Tool International Brake Line Flaring Tool #adK Tool International #ad
- Versatile - easily form 45-degreee double, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, single, and soft metal tubing.
Diameter - use with 3/16", 5/16", 1/4", which means it will handle your toughest jobs, 3/8" diameter lines, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines. Vise-mounted - mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
T-handle screw clamp - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming. Easy to use - with the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
|Brand||K Tool International #ad|
|Warranty||1 yr warranty on material and workmanship|
5. Speedway Motors #ad
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- This is the best 37 degree flaring tool for the money we have found. Creates profesional leak free flares with minimal effort. Features a ratcheting feed screw that has a hardened flaring cone supported by needle bearings to provide the most accurate flare possible.
Compatible with steel, copper, stainless steel, brass and aluminum tubing with .035" wall thickness. Works with tubing sizes of 3/16", 1/4", 1/2", 3/8", 5/8" and 3/4" outside diameter.
6. 4LIFETIMELINES #ad
Copper Coils, 4LIFETIMELINES Flaring Tool – Professional Turret Brake Line Flare Tool – 5 Tubing Sizes – Compatible with Stainless Steel #ad4LIFETIMELINES #ad
- 5 tubing sizes: the 4lifetimelines heavy duty turret brake line flare tool allows you to create 45 degree highly precise double, 5/16″, single and bubble flares in 5 sizes of tubing, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 4.
75mm. Compatible materials: this brake flaring tool can work with stainless steel, steel and nickel copper tubing, being a smart and practical solution for brake lines, fuel lines and transmission cooler lines.
Convenient turret carrier: keep all your dies ready, available and within immediate reach with the convenient turret carrier, which requires minimal time, which saves you the hassle of groping for small parts or losing them! Precision is key: keep your brake flares and brake system safe and at optimal length with this highly precise and accurate flaring tool, effort and cost! .
Easy to use: unlike similar products on the market, this professional flaring tool features a quick-release T handle ensuring fast holder die changeovers for a smooth and user-friendly experience.
7. Titan #ad
Titan 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool #adTitan #ad
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-degree sAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
Set contents: 1 3/16-inch double flaring tool with removable Handle, 1 Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, 1 Positioning Bolt, 1 Container of Die Lubricant. Sae double flare is an inverted 45-degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications.
Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing. 3/16-inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles. Can be used on the vehicle! compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
|Manufacturer||Titan Tools #ad|
8. DOUBLE CHEN #ad
Steel Pipe and GM Reparing, 33 PCS Flaring Dies for Copper Line, Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools for 3/16"-1/2", Hydraulic Flaring Tool Kit, 45° Double Flaring Tool, Brake Flare Tool with Tube Cutter #adDOUBLE CHEN #ad
- This hydraulic flaring tool has a 45° flaring cone and different types of expanding adapters and dies, GM fuel lines, including push connects, GM transmission cooling line, 45° and double flares, ISO bubble flares.
The cutter cuts tubes ranging from 1/8" -5/8" quickly with a solid and sharp blade. Can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft". The deburring tool is used for cleaning the interior and exterior of tubing.
Wide application: this hydraulic flaring tool kit is suitable for expanding copper and stainless steel piping. Pipe cutting & deburring: the double flaring tool comes with a mini pipe cutter and deburrer, which can help to flare pipe. It is an excellent tool for repairs on vehicles or making lines off a vehicle, ideal for the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
9. ABN #ad
Single, Bubble, ABN Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool Kit, Copper Tube, Double Flare Tool Kit for Steel, 45 Degrees #adABN #ad
- Package contents: brake line flare kit includes 1 brake line flare tool with t-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve 27. 9x12. 7 cm, 1 instruction manual, 4 end dies, and 1 14.1 x 6. 1 x 3. 5 inch 35. 8x15. 5x8. 9 cm plastic blow-molded carrying case.
Durability you need: deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 025 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1. 7 inches 4. 3 cm long; Approximate 1. 5-inch 3. 8 cm actual clamping surface we recommend only placing bends in the last 2.
5 inches 6. 4 cm of tube after flared. Get a leakproof connection: when building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare makes tubing wider to brake line end for a leak-free connection without hours of hand cramping or twisting exercises.
Fits your application: 45-degree set creates single, and double flares on steel, 5/16-inch 8mm, and soft metal copper, and fuel lines; For 3/16-inch 4.75mm, bubble, stainless steel, 1/4-inch 6.35mm, transmission cooler lines, aluminum brake lines, and 3/8-inch tubing. Use your vise: use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field not intended for use under car; 6-inch 15.
10. ARES #ad
Includes Mini Tubing Cutter and Storage Case, Aluminum, ARES 18019, Soft Steel Brake Line and Brass Tubing, Double Flaring Tool Set with Extra Adapters- Use on Copper #adARES #ad
- Our double flaring tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. You are backed by our Performance Assurance.
Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set. *. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website! Quality: the forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, parts, or refund. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools.
These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4. 8-12. 7mm. Includes: this double flaring tool kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. Applications: this versatile double flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, brass, magnesium, aluminum, and soft steel brake line tubing. With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization.
|Part Number||18012 18019 18020|