As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wagner's #ad
10-Pound Bag, Wagner's 62050 Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food #adWagner's #ad
- Ideal for use in Finch feeders which have smaller holes and tiny perches. Contains 150, 000 seeds per pound creating many visits to the feeder.
The favorite seed of Finches including the desirable Goldfinch. Convenient velcro press-lok. An extra clean seed that provides high energy content for backyard songbirds.
|Warranty||Satisfaction Guaranteed. At Wagner’s we use only the highest quality of bird food products available. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, Wagner’s will gladly refund your full purchase price. Simply send the proof of purchase along with your cash register receipt to the address below.|
2. Audubon Park #ad
Black, Audubon Park 12236 Nyjer/Thistle Seed Wild Bird Food, 10 lb #adAudubon Park #ad
- High-fat oilseed adored by finches and other small songbirds. For use in finch tube or sock feeders. Thank you for supporting our family-owned business! Attracts goldfinches, pine siskins, buntings, redpolls, juncos and house finches.
Imported “guizotia abyssinica” also referred to as niger, nyjer or thistle.
3. Lyric #ad
Lyric 2647449 Nyjer Seed, 10 lb. #adLyric #ad
- Carefully selected and cleaned. Attracts all types of finches, including American Goldfinches, Purple Finches, House Finches and Pine Siskins. Finch favorite.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lyric guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, 1600 East Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.|
4. Meadow Ridge Farms #ad
8-Pound Bag, Meadow Ridge Farms Nyjer Thistle Bird Seed #adMeadow Ridge Farms #ad
- Purple Finch. It attracts: house sparrow, American Goldfinch, Pine Siskin, red-Breasted Nuthatch, . The freshest, locally blended, and bagged daily in Delano Minnesota using the highest quality products. Ingredients: 100% Nyjer Thistle.
5. Kaytee #ad
Kaytee Nyjer Thistle Seed, 3 lb #adKaytee #ad
- Create your own jungle. Bite-sized and lots of energy make Nyjer a finch favorite. High oil content provides a highly nutritious food.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
6. More Birds #ad
10 lb Bird Seed Capacity, 10 Feeding Ports, Dual Seed Compartments, More Birds Giant Combo Screen Bird Feeder #adMore Birds #ad
- Durability: birdfeeder is constructed of heavy-duty metal base and cap. Philanthropy: a portion of every purchase is donated to bird habitat and conservation. Convenient: large capacity and overhead roof keeps seed fresh and dry making cleaning and refilling infrequent but easy with a twist-off cover and base.
Sleek design: powder-coated hammered copper finish is attractive looking and extremely durable for withstanding outdoor elements. Large capacity: this tube feeder holds up to eight pounds of birdseed, separate compartments allow you to feed different mixes at the same time.
7. EasyGoProducts #ad
EasyGo Product Nyjer Seeds – Premium High Energy Wild Bird Thistle Food – Finches – Garden Backyard Birds – Great for Bird Feeders – 25 Pounds #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- Premium quality - exotic and highly nutritious oil-rich seeds which are great for smaller birds as they provide a quick and easy meal. Attracts a variety of birds - niger seeds work well in tube feeders due to their small size, and will attract many types of small birds such as finches, siskins and redpolls.
Birds to look out for - brambling, Goldfinch, Siskin, Greenfinch, Tree Sparrow and more.
Protein-rich, full of energy - highly efficient food for smaller birds, containing high protein and calorie counts per seed, supplying the birds with Fat Reserves to see them through the winters. Feed as part of a healthy, balanced diet - great as part of a high energy diet, Niger seeds hold tasty and nourishing oils that help wild birds by promoting the health and strength of their feathers.
8. Backyard Seeds #ad
Backyard Seeds Nyjer Thistle Seed 3 #adBackyard Seeds #ad
- High energy - A great source of energy. Finch favorite - Premium diet for finches and other small beaked birds. Usa - made in the Usa.
Convenient, easy to fill feeders - Convenient re-sealable bag. Attracts a crowd - attracts all types of finches, including American Goldfinches, Purple Finches, House Finches and Pine Siskins.
9. Kaytee #ad
8-Pound, Kaytee Waste Free Finch Bird Seed Blend #adKaytee #ad
- No sprouts! seeds can’t germinate without hulls and, therefore, can’t grow. No messy leftovers under feeders, in yards and flowerbeds, and on patios. 100% consumable.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the unused portion with your invoice to: KAYTEE Guarantee 521 Clay Street, Chilton, WI 53014|
10. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Premium Bird Seed 9 lbs Resealable Bag, Pendelton Turf Supply Nyjer Thistle Bird Seed | All-Natural #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Do not hang feeders too close to any place where squirrels can jump on them, or too low they are within a cat's reach. Seed mix: nyjer Seed Niger Seed or Thistle. This elite, wild bird food is blended to attract the most desirable outdoor pets.
Hanging your feeder: bird feeders are best hung in a place where your visiting birds feel safe from predators. Feeder: use a feeder with no sharp edges or points; the design should allow birds to perch away from the food to keep it from becoming soiled.
Choose a feeder with drainage holes, and add a plastic dome to keep seed dry. Benefits: whether you’re an avid birdwatcher or just like seeing wild birds in your backyard, you can keep them coming back with Pendelton's Nyjer Seed.
Nutrition: like all of pendelton's bird seeds, nyjer wild Bird Seed Mix is fortified with the essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and amino acids that wild birds need. It’s also free of chemical preservatives so you can feel good about offering it to the wildlife visiting your yard. Most important: avoid open and noisy areas and hang your bird feeders at eye level or a little above. Set up more than one feeder and allow ample space between them to avoid crowding.