As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
Quart Containers, LIVE LILAC BUSH PLANTS, Purple Blooms, FIBROUS ROOT SYSTEM, Bundle of 4 Texas Lilac Vitex Chaste Trees, Crape Myrtle Guy #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Long-lasting & memorable gift. Best price in multiple bundles. Purple vitex or chaste trees bloom all summer long. Texas lilac trees grow best in Zone 6-10 or in containers. Never bareroot.
Crape myrtle guy cannot ship to western states: CA, NV, OR, AZ, WA. Vitex trees are sold in bundles of 1, 9, 4, 12 or 16. Shipped in original containers. Texas lilac trees mature 10-15 feet / shipped in quart containers about a foot tall / FIBROUS ROOT SYSTEM.
2. Brighter Blooms #ad
Indoor/Patio Live Olive Trees | No Shipping to AZ, Get Olives 1st Year with Large Olive Trees, Arbequina Olive Tree 3-4 feet Tall #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Warranty- if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your olive tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt.
Cannot ship live arbequina olive trees to AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. They will perk right back up.
Delivery- your olive trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. Shipping size- plants come 3-4 feet tall. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|
3. Gerald Winters and Son #ad
4.0”, Kaffir Lime Tree Starter Plant. Citrus Hystrix. Makrut Lime. 2.0” #adGerald Winters and Son #ad
- Intense citrus fragrance. Free seed with each purchase. Thermal wrapped for winter shipping. Free osmocote plant food for repotting.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant, 6" Pot, Delectable Fruit #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings.
Very popular and beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produces edible olives. Prefers full sun at least six hours a day a sunny, table or countertop, south-facing window sill, in the home or office is ideal.
Produces delicious edible olives which can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil; can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors. Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree.
5. Brighter Blooms #ad
LA or AZ, CA, TX, Ready to Give Fruit, Indoor/Outdoor Patio Citrus Trees, 1-2 feet tall, Cannot Ship to FL, Calamondin Orange Tree #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- They will perk right back up. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. Shipping size- orange trees come 1-2 feet tall. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
These are young citrus plants. Warranty- if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. Delivery- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Cannot ship to ca, la, tx, fl, az due to federal agricultural restrictions.
6. Just Add Ice #ad
White Pot, Just Add Ice JAI266 Money Tree #adJust Add Ice #ad
- Easy care indoor plant – just add ice 5” money tree combines five plants braided into one tree for a long-lasting indoor potted plant. The 5” diameter money tree plant measures approximately 5” x 5” x 15” and comes in a white textured ceramic pot, so it fits into any style décor.
Grown by experts – just add ice grows over 8 million orchids each year as well as a wide variety of other potted plants. Safe shipping - advanced packaging technology ensures your live indoor plants arrive beautiful and safely! They ship from the greenhouse to your home, undergoing a transition process to help them adapt to fluorescent lighting so they can thrive anywhere.
Our state-of-the-art grading system and advanced packaging methods ensure you always receive the highest quality plants.
Water weekly with 6 ice cubes. Plant gifts for all occasions – the pachira money tree is said to bring wealth, good luck and fortune to its owners, making it a great gift for any occasion! Choose “this is a gift” at checkout to add a personalized message to your house plant gift. These popular, easy indoor plants make a great gift and are beautiful decorative plants. Home and office plant dÉcor – add some green beauty to your home or workspace with potted plants.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
4" Pot 1.5' Tall, American Plant Exchange Money Tree Easy-to-Grow Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This air purifier is in a 4" container measuring 16-18" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; loves bright light.
Money trees are a great gift and are traditionally thought to bring good luck, financial prosperity, and positive energy to their owners.
Beautiful braided trunks, tabletops, easy care evergreen plant that requires very little attention; ideal size for shelves, sills, low maintenance, and counters in your home or office. Loves indirect sun on patios, porches, fire escapes, stoops, decks, and window sills; move inside to avoid frost or prolonged temperature under 55 degrees.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Gardenia Vetchii Mini Topiary Tree Live Plant, Dark Green Foliage Fragrant White Flowers #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Gardenia grows fairly easy in usda zones 8 to 11, you’ll need to grow it either as a houseplant or keep it indoors in winter. 1 care tip: we recommend keeping the soil consistently moist by placing 2-3 ice cubes on the soil daily.
Gardenia trees are lush tropical plants with fragrant White blossoms. **. These are purposely rootbound to induce budding and flowering. This item does not sHIP to California. Few natural scents are as remarkable, evocative, and memorable As the gardenia flower.
Set the potted gardenia tree in an indoor area that receives full Sunlight. The gardenia plant can be successfully grown in containers and treated like a houseplant indoors, below these zones, especially if you’re short of space or live in a cool temperate climate. Place the tree in a partially shaded outdoor location from spring through early fall.
9. American Plant Exchange #ad
10" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Colorado Blue Spruce Tree Real Live Plant, Stunning Foliage #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Container blue spruce are grown in the Northwest are are difficult to find in nurseries. Blue spruce make the perfect indoor or outdoor decoration for home, office, landscape and garden. This evergreen tree is 26-28" tall in it's 10" plastic nursery pot.
Perfectly sized for the deck, patio, stoop, porch, or veranda. Extremely hardy and resistant to pollution; ideal for city and rural settings. Decorate for the holidays and the pot up or plant in USDA hardiness zones 2-8.
10. PAPCOOL #ad
Barbados Cherry Trẹẹs Lịve Plạnts Acerola Cherry Cherry Frụit Trẹẹ 4-8’’ Tall #adPAPCOOL #ad
- It's totally diverse, perfect for placing in a container or cropping into a decorative, productive shrub. The red fruit is a drupe the size of a cherry.
The barbados cherry plant is an evergreen and grows about 12 feet tall. The soft, tropical and subtropical shrub or small tree family Malpighiaceae, juicy red fruit is thin-skinned & incredibly delicious. Its convenient size and hardiness place it among the most adaptable cherry trees available.
Barbados cherry also called west indian cherry or acerola, cultivated as an ornamental plant and for its tart edible fruits. The flowers, 2 cm nearly one inch in diameter, are pink or rosy, which appear throughout the summer, and grow from the leaf axils in clusters of three to five.