As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
1,000+ Hen & Chicks Cactus Mixed Seeds, Big Pack, by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Sempervivum, Hen & Chicks, Hardy Perennial in Zones 5-9 #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Very easy to grow from seed. Hen & chicks Cactus Mixed Seeds. 1, 000+ seeds per packet - BIG PACK. The blooms also vary in colors of yellow and pink shades. Sempervivum - hardy PERENNIAL. Gorgeous house leeks seed - Hardy in zones 5-9.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Sempervivum Hybridum Hens & Chicks Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Hens and chicks grows well in full sun to partial shade and prefers well-drained soil. They only grow to approximately 2 - 4 inches tall and needs very little water; however, keep sempervivum seeds continually moist until germination.
This succulent seed mix forms foliage colors which can vary from greens to bronze-reds and shades all between.
Sow approximately 1000 seeds to cover 20 square feet to have a dense groundcover producing a mat of plant foliage. It also is usually resistant to deer making it an excellent ground cover. Sempervivum hens and chicks in a low growing, hardy, drought tolerant, succulent plant grown as a perennial in USDA zones 3 - 10.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Poppy Hens & Chicks FI8993 Red 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Days to bloom about 70 Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Classic red poppy seen in fields throughout Europe. Germination rate about 70% or better. Annual grows 24-36 Inches.
4. Generic #ad
Hen and Chicks Succulents Seeds, Succulent Seeds, 100 Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- Succulent seeds, 100 Seeds, Hen and chicks succulents seeds. Succulent seeds. Succulent seeds outdoor.
5. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Hen-and-Chicks Seeds Sempervivum tectorum 50+ Rare Succulant Plant Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 50+ hen-and-chicks seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.