As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Link Handles #ad
Wax Finish, Contractor Grade, 36" Length, Link Handles 64766 Straight Double Bit Splitting Maul Handle #adLink Handles #ad
- Length is 36". Wax finish. Contractor grade. Better-quality American hickory. Straight double bit splitting maul handle, Eye 2-1/8" X 7/8".
|Brand||Link Handles #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seymour Midwest #ad|
2. Truper #ad
Truper Maul Replacement Handle #adTruper #ad
- Handle material : American Hickory. Color : Natural. Overall length : 36". American hickory. Handle length : 36".
3. True Temper #ad
36-Inch, True Temper 2002900 Replacement Straight Axe/Maul Handle #adTrue Temper #ad
- Handle comes with wedge kit for securing head to handle. 36-inch replacement handle. Fits 6 to 8-Pound heads. Hickory handle is shock absorbent and durable.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ames True Temper #ad|
4. Fiskars #ad
36-Inch 751110-1003, Fiskars IsoCore Maul #adFiskars #ad
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Patented isocore shock control system absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles.
Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand.
Ideal for splitting wood splitting face or driving wedges and stakes driving face. Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart. Full lifetime.
5. Inertia Gear #ad
No More Axes! Safest Way to Cut Firewood, Inertia Wood Splitter, Cast Iron Manual Log Splitter, No Sharp Edges #adInertia Gear #ad
- We'll be happy to Send You a Refund. Portable: weighs only 10 lb's. Take it to the bonfire, camping trip, or just use it in your backyard! No Need to Bring an Axe! Even a Child Can Use It! Satisfaction guarantee: if you're in anyway not 100% SATISFIED.
Use it with one hand: simply place the log in our splitter / Cracker.
No questions Asked. The metal rail Holds the Wood in Place. Then hit down on the Wood With a Hammer. Safely split firewood: thousands injure themselves each year, by Using Axe to Split Wood Logs. Our firewood splitter has no sharp Edges, So You Can Chop Kindlings and Firewood in Complete Safety.