As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wallace Organic Wonder #ad
Wallace Organic Wonder, Soluble DS-80 Humic/Fulvic Acid 1lb #adWallace Organic Wonder #ad
- Feeds soil microbes. Use as a dry or liquid application, Completely water soluble. Adds organic matter, Enhances nutrient uptake and availability. Great for fertigation or seed treatment. Minimum 93% humic and fulvic acids content.
2. MarkNature #ad
Concentrated and Higher Biological Activity Potassium Fulvate Extract from Humic Substances, Organic and Soluble Granular, MarkNature Mineral Source Fulvic Acid 70%, 225g 0.5 Pound #adMarkNature #ad
- Smaller molecular weight and highe biological activity, extreme solubility and fluidity granular. Enhances nutrition absorption, promotes germination and growth of the plants. Accelerates precipitation and decomposition, improves soil structure.
Extracted from nature minerals source humic substances, Contain Fulvic Acid 70% and mineral trace elements. Chelates macro and micro nutrients and make them more efficient for plant utilization.
3. Uncommon #ad
Uncommon Kelp, Humic & Fulvic Acid, with Yucca • Amanda Wallen, 100% Soluble Powder, Cert Org, Seaweed #adUncommon #ad
- A blend of soluble humate and soluble seaweed extract. It is is suitable for all forms of application from hydroponics to the farm or garden.
Hyphalink nourish is suitable for use on all plants at any stage of growth. From seeds to transplants to mature plantings. For sale is our hyphalink nourish in a 2lb package F;HL NOURISH. Hyphalink nourish is no exception.
The 2 lb bag is good for making up to 200 gallons! Unlike other similar products, all of our brand name products are thoroughly tested and homogeneously blended for superior consistency and quality. It is designed to be an effective biological food substrate for use on all types of plants and in all types of soils.
4. PEDE #ad
2 LB Balanced Water Soluble 6-6-6 Fertilizer with Humic + Fulvic Acids, Gardening KL04 #adPEDE #ad
- Easy to use as a foliar @ 1 to 2 teaspoon per gallon. Easy to use in hydro 1 to 4 teaspoon per gallon. Application: All Purpose. Easy to use as a root drench @ 1 to 2 teaspoon per gallon. Quantity: 2 LB. Type: Organic. Release speed: Fast-Release.
5. MKDS #ad
BLACK JAK Humic Fulvic Ulm Acids soluble concentrate rooting hormone #adMKDS #ad
- Increases yields. Blackjak used for strawberries, potatoes, flowers, shrubs, onions, beets, carrots, fruit trees, film and outdoor, vegetables both growing under glass, ornamental plants in pots and fertilized.
Difficult clay soils disintegrate clumps of clay, at the same time improves the activity of micro-organisms, the soil becomes easier, air and water circulation in the soil.
Black jak is concentrated humic, fulvic, Ulm acids and trace elements in suspension for fertilize the plants through the roots and leaves through to rich and high-quality harvest. Increases in sugar and starch formation, promotes plant growth.