As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Laurus nobilis- 4" Pot, Ohio Grown Sweet Bay Laurel Herb #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Fertilize during springtime also when your plant is actively growing although they are slow growing type of tree. Fresh bay leaves are way stronger than those dried ones. Growing sweet bay herb - grows well in well-drained soil with a generous amount of compost.
Pruning - prune your plant during the springtime after being kept during the winter season. Since your laurel bay is a bonsai a little time outdoors won't harm, try placing it out in a patio for a couple of weeks in springtime and you can expect a healthy, shiny and aromatic laurel bay bonsai.
Harvesting sweet bay herb - large older bay leaves indicate a matured one, if you are careful enough simply pull the leaves from the stem by hand or if you find this step delicate you can use scissors and cut the mature leaves.
Sweet bay herb - bay laurel leaves are commonly used in cooking due to its aroma that adds up essence to every soup and dish also the oil from the leaves has been beneficial in massage therapy. Water deeply and allow the soil to dry out slightly in between.
2. PAPCOOL #ad
Laurel Tree Lịve Plạnt, PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree, Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis TreeBay #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Kept neatly clipped, the dark-green foliage can create stunning formal shapes that make an entrance or look perfect on a patio. Bay leaves can be used fresh or dried and are used in cooking to give a fragrant flavour to soups, stews and other dishes.
The bay tree is a popular evergreen shrub suitable for containers or growing in the ground.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
Bay Laurel Plant One Gallon Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Good Fortune, Desk, Attracts Zen, Kitchen, Luck, Grown in The USA, Office, 9GreenBox, Non-GMO, Table #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Shipped potted in soil with plastic bag to ensure a healthier start when planted in yard or garden. The laurel fits very well into small gardens and city courtyards.
The bay laurel takes well to clipping, giving you the flexibility to use this plant as a formal hedge or topiary, often times used in matched pairs for symmetrical compositions. Can grow to over 10 feet if you let it, but with continuous clipping, size can be maintained much shorter.
The bay laurel is an evergreen shrub or small tree best known for its fragrant foliage and use as a flavorful seasoning. Use classical greco-Roman styled terra cotta pots if using the laurel as a patio tree. This evergreen is hardy to USDA zone 8 and all higher zones.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
9Greenbox Bay Laurel Herb Pot Set, 4 Inch x 4 Inch, Pack of 4 #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Homegrown by 9greenbox, come with 4 set - 4 x 4" Pot. Likes full sun. Evergreen shrub. Aromatic. Many culinary uses.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis Tree for Growing, PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree Lịve Plạnt, Laurus Nobilis Plạnt #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Native to the southern Mediterranean region, it's commercially grown for its aromatic leaves. It features shiny, dark green oval-shaped leaves with a leathery texture that are popularly used as a kitchen seasoning.
Bay laurel is an aromatic evergreen tree in the flowering Lauraceae family. Planted in the garden, it can reach a mature height of 25-55 feet, although most are kept at 2-8 feet with persistent trimming.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Bay Laurel Herb, Non-GMO, 9GreenBox, Luck, Grown in The USA, Table, Desk, Attracts Zen, Kitchen, Office, Good Fortune, 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Has many culinary uses. Full sun to filtered light. Water when dry. Evergreen shrub.