As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
Bradford Flowering Pear Tree, 2 Year Old 4-5 Ft Tall, Bob Wells Nursery #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Great for street design and landscaping. Red and orange fall colors. Beautiful white flowers in the early spring. Tolerant of hot temperatures and numerous soils. Usda hardiness Zone: 5-9.
2. seasonalseedstore #ad
Bradford Culinary Callery Pear Tree Seeds #adseasonalseedstore #ad
- Germination: sow 1/4” Deep, Keep moist not wet. For best results, please follow all of the instruction steps in the order provided. Scarify: soak in water for 24 hours.
Seeds are not ready to plant. Sowing pyrus calleryana seeds: for best results, please follow the instructions in the order provided. Stratify: cold 90 days, 40 Degrees F in a Moist Medium Not wet. 30 seeds.
3. treeseedsplus #ad
Callery Pear 30 Tree Seeds Fast, Bradford Pear, Pyrus calleryana, Fall Colors #adtreeseedsplus #ad
- Tolerates some drought once established. Often so dense the entire tree appears white. Site requirements /soil tolerances: humusy, well-drained loams with consistent moisture.
Tolerant of urban conditions. Flower: large 2 to 4 inches across clusters of showy white flowers 1/2 to 3/4 inch across appearing in early spring, before or with the leaves.
Height: 30 to 50 feet #Spread: 20 to 35 feet. Bradford pear, callery Pear, pyrus calleryana, 30 Tree Seeds. Zone: 5 to 9 #growth rate: fast #plant Type: Deciduous Fruiting Tree #Family: Rosaceae. Adaptable to a wide range of soil conditions including heavy clays. Should be protected from strong winds.
4. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
Aristocrat Flowering Pear Tree -4-5' #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- White flowers stay on the tree two to three weeks. Has a strong central trunk making it the perfect ornamental tree for your yard. Usda hardiness Zones 5-9. Beautiful red foliage in the late fall. Aristocrat flowering Pear Tree has a profusion of white flowers in spring.
5. treeseedsplus #ad
Bradford Pear, Callery Pear Tree Seeds 30 Seeds, Pyrus calleryana #adtreeseedsplus #ad
- Leaves turn attractive reddish-purple in fall. Leaves are medium to dark green, orange, with a cordate to truncate base, with fall colors variable in shades of purple, acuminate tip and finely serrated margins. Flowers are followed by small 1/2 inch, greenish-yellow fruits that are not particularly showy.
Leaf: alternate, heart-shaped to ovate with a finely serrated margin, shiny green above, simple, 2 to 3 inches in length, paler and dull below. With an upright form, callery pear is a medium sized, becoming oval and spreading with age, 3 inch, pyramidal to columnar in youth, it blooms profusely early in spring with white, inflorescences for one week before the leaves emerge.
Fruit: small 1/2 inch diameter, medium in texture, spur shoots present; terminal buds are large 1/4 to 1/2 inch long, ovate, very bitter. Flower: large 2 to 4 inches across clusters of showy white flowers 1/2 to 3/4 inch across appearing in early spring, round, before or with the leaves.
Leaves often holds its green summer color well into November or December, very glossy, alternate, ovate to broad-ovate to orbicular, inedible, yellow or red. Twig: glossy brown to reddish brown, brown pome, and covered in light brown wooly hairs. Bark: at first smooth with numerous lenticels, light brown to reddish brown, becoming grayish brown with shallow furrows and scaly ridges. Form: typically quite upright and conical with very narrow branch angles. Native to china and taiwan, ornamental tree that typically grows to 30 to 50 feet tall.
6. Rose #ad
1 Tree Plant Bradford Flowering Pear Tree Outdoor Gardening tktreas #adRose #ad
- Outstanding features: fast growing, deciduous, broad, spring flowering tree. Keep soil moist until completely established. This listing is for a, beautiful, container grown, 5 gallon size, Bradford Flowering Pear Tree. You will receive 1 tree Plant Bradford Flowering Pear Tree Outdoor Gardening.
Cold hardy to -20 degrees f. Nice fall color. Fertilize in spring just before new growth begins. Average water needed during growing season. This tree is easy to grow, growing up to 50' tall and 30' wide, and will suit any garden. Profuse, 3" clusters of white blooms before leaves appear.