As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Paw Paw Trees, Quart Pot, Asimina triloba, Banana Fruit, Pawpaw, 2 Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Common name: pawpaw, papaw, Paw Paw, Hoosier Banana, Poor Man's Banana, etc. Origin: the pawpaw is native to the temperate woodlands of the eastern U.
S. Immediate shipping. Grown by hirt's Gardens in Medina, Ohio. Dormant shipping in winter. Hardy to usda climate zone 5. Fruit: the pawpaw is the largest edible fruit native to America.
2. seedsforbrains #ad
5 PAW PAW FRUIT TREE Indian Banana Asimina Triloba Flower Seeds #adseedsforbrains #ad
- If you have never tried these before, I recommend you immediately drop everything you are doing and rush to the store to get one! I had never eaten a paw paw fruit until a few years ago, and it quickly moved to the top of my favorite fruit list! They are very juicy and refreshing and have a great texture.
The delicious fruit of the paw paw tree grows to the size of a sweet potato and tastes like a cross between an apple & a banana.
3. Pixies Gardens #ad
The Fruit Starts Out Green and in an Oblong Shape of a Mango. It Grows 3-6 inches Long and ripens into a Golden-Brown with Black splotches mid-August to October., 1 Gallon Pawpaw #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Requires two plants for pollination and a high yield of fruit. Requires approximately 400 chill hours to set fruit. Height 12 - 20 ft partial sun. The ripe paw paw will have a pronounced perfumed fragrance.
It grows 3-6 inches long and ripens into a golden-brown with black splotches mid-August to October. Give the plant good drainage and keep it well watered the first year. Transplant the tree in the spring after bud break.
Zone 5-9. The highly nutritious flesh will have a consistency of custard and a unique flavor, resembling a vanilla banana blend. Move the tree with roots and soil intact. The pulp can also be used in breads, ice cream, and other dishes. 1 gallon pawpaw asimina trilobal - the fruit starts out green and in an oblong shape of a mango.
4. aabucke #ad
Pawpaw Fruit Tree Seedling Northern Hardy Exotic Edible Banana Taste Live Plant #adaabucke #ad
- Hardy from zone 5 to 9. It is hardy down to-25 degrees below zero. No shipments to California or Hawaii. Please read Product Description Bellow Carefully. Hardy from zone 5 to 9. This listing for Plant.
5. Seedville #ad
5 PAW PAW TREE Fruit Seeds Indian Banana Asminia Triloba #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 5 - 9. Plant height: 20 - 25'. Plant spacing: 15 - 20'. Soil / water: Average. Bloom time: flowers in Spring / Fruit Late Summer - Fall.
If you have never tried these before, I recommend you immediately drop everything you are doing and rush to the store to get one! . I had never eaten a paw paw fruit until a few years ago, and it quickly moved to the top of my favorite fruit list! They are very juicy and refreshing and have a great texture.
Light requirements: sun - part shade. The delicious fruit of the paw paw tree grows to the size of a sweet potato and tastes like a cross between an apple and a banana.
6. KSLIDS #ad
KSLIDS Custom Christmas Garden Flags Banner Decorating Your House Family Part Decoration Double-Sided Lawn Sign 12×18 Heart Tree with Paw Prints #adKSLIDS #ad
- Includes: garden sign only, excluding flagpole garden sign can be used with any standard garden sign stand. After-sales: fast delivery, we will solve the problem for you and solve it within 24 hours.
Double-sided: both sides have patterns. The garden logo with the new technology is printed, which is then heated and pressed onto polyester fibers that may hang inside or out.
Banner size: this garden logo is available in two sizes 12 "x 18" and 28 "x 40". Material: polyester fiber, and provides charming decoration style for backyard, porch or balcony, terrace, suitable for any deck, lawn or garden.