As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - VEGETABLE Seeds by the LB #ad
1 lb 1,600+ Seeds Indian Corn Seed, Oldest Varieties of Heirloom Corns, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co 1 lb Indian Corn Mix #adMySeeds.Co - VEGETABLE Seeds by the LB #ad
- Well adapted to grow in most areas of the US. This order = 1 lb 1, 600+ seeds ~!! indian corn seed mix - 110 - 120 Days to Harvest. Symbol of fall and the American harvest season. Germination rate about 80% or better.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs Package of 230 Seeds, Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Zea mays Non-GMO Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- All corn seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Quality peaches and cream corn seeds packaged by seed Needs. Peaches and cream corn is a hybrid variety that produces delicious, 8 & 1/2 inch ears.
Peaches and cream is among one of our best sellers and is sought after for it's rich, sweet flavoring. The crops are ready for harvesting in roughly 80 to 85 days.
The plants themselves are known to grow to a towering height of roughly 6 feet tall and can spread roughly 18 inches wide. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Each ear is populated with roughly 20 rows of tightly packed kernels, ranging in color from creamy yellow to golden yellow.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Golden Bantam Yellow Corn, Heirloom, Delicious and Sweet Veggie, Non-GMO,20 Seeds, Corn #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Golden bantam corn has a fantastic sweet flavor that is great for fresh eating or freezing. Golden bantam corn is reliable, adaptable and very sweet for an open pollinated heirloom corn. Better then anything in the gorcery store. Heirloom, yellow, non-gmo, sweet corn.
4. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1300-Sweet Giant Black Mexican Corn B.Iroquois Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425788713 Non-GMO,Organic,USA Grower,Farm,Showy,Open Pollinated,Hopi,Recipe,Cooking,Aztec Package of 35 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- Once ears of corn are completely dry you can remove the kernels and grind them in a grain mill to a fine or medium texture. From strong 9'-12' stalks. This variety works for flour.
Store in an airtight container. Fairly rare and is not only beautiful it is a very nutritious! . Br>. Cornmeal is the key ingredient in cornbread, polenta, tortillas, and tamales. Black mexican traces back to the 1800's and is said to have been one of the varieties grown by the Aztecs over 2, 000 years ago.
This sweet corn is open-pollinated. Br>. Black aztec', 'mexican sweet', 'black sugar', and simply as 'mexican'. It is still widely used in the Northeast/Southwest and Mexico, where it is a staple food. Br>. 94 days beautiful, 'black Sweet', good ears up to 8" long.
5. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Highest Quality, Isla's Garden Seeds, 100% Pure, ON SALE!, 85% Germination, Survival Seeds, Sweet Corn, Golden Bantom Corn Seeds, Non Gmo Organic #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- One of the first yellow sweet corns, this old heirloom is full of sweet flavor. 4-6" spacing. Annual. Latin name: zea mays type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season.
80 days. Usda zones: 3, 10, 11, 4, 5, 7, 9, 6, 8, 12. 60-72" plant height. Produces 5-7" ears with yellow kernels. Not only is it early, it's delicious! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Corn Sweet Bantam SL6113 Yellow 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 80 days. Released in 1922 by the Clark Seed Company of Milford, Connecticut. Higher yields, and the golden yellow corn stays tender longer.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/2 oz, Seeds May be Treated, Golden Bantam Corn Sweet Heirloom binC1 55+ Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Don’t plant the "golden bantam" seeds within 250 feet of field corn or popcorn to prevent cross-pollination. Developed by burpee in 1902, the "Golden Bantam" remains a popular open-pollinated cultivar, or variety, of corn. Golden bantam corn has a fantastic sweet flavor that is great for fresh eating or freezing.
In clay soil, plant the seeds about 1 inch deep. Planting: 1 search for a planting area that receives full sun. Plant the "golden bantam" corn seeds in blocks of three to four rows for adequate pollination.
This has been the family standard for sweet corn for generations now and there is a good reason for that. The 6-7 foot-tall corn stalks with 6-inch ears of yellow "Golden Bantam" sweet corn grow in many gardens.
Golden bantam corn is reliable, adaptable and very sweet for an open pollinated heirloom corn. Break up any clods of dirt and level the soil surface. Atlee burpee in 1902. If possible, plant the corn seeds in a garden area where legume or vine crops were previously harvested. Golden bantam" corn grows in a range of soil conditions but prefers deep, or 450 seeds per 100 ft row, the ears of tender corn are ready to harvest. Plant 1/4 lb, well-drained soil with a pH from 6. 5 to 8.