As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
Brown/A, Bonide 214 617407730609 Season Horticultural Spray Oil, 32 fl. OZ #adBonide #ad
- Model number: 214. Country of Origin: United States. Item package Weight: 2. 1 lb. Item package dimension: 7. 11" l x 14. 22" w x 29. 97" h.
|Manufacturer||BONIDE PRODUCTS #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease. Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, scale insects, mites, aphids, mealybugs, and certain species of moth.
Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, botrytis, greasy spot, rust, and other listed diseases.
Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, mites, and diseases.
This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Organic gardening - the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Foliage protector - used to protect pears, corn, roses, peaches, cherries, peppers, shrubs, ornamentals, asparagus, and other crops listed on the label.
3. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, avocados, Peaches, pecans, Apples, citrus, figs, almonds, Potatoes, blackberries, pineapple and more. Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water.
Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, leaf miners, scales, whiteflies, leafhoppers, trips, spider mites, mealybugs and many more.
It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms. However, it does control eggs of all insects. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control.
Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer.
4. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural Oil Spray Ready To Spray32 fl. oz #adBonide #ad
- May be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray no leaves or delayed dormant green tip spray. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shade trees, ornamentals, shrubs, roses and vegetables. Controls many insects.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products Inc #ad|
5. Neem Bliss #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use, 16 oz High Azadirachtin Content, Organic Neem Bliss 100% Pure Cold Pressed Neem Seed Oil #adNeem Bliss #ad
- 100% non-toxic. Omri listed for organic Use. Used in Organic Farming. Just one ingredient - 100% pure Neem Oil, natural, cold-pressed.
Very effective indoor/ Outdoor Plant Spray-High Azadirachtin content. Neem bliss is 100% cold-pressed pure Organic Neem Oil, completely natural, totally free of chemicals.
6. Natural Guard #ad
Horticlturl Oil Rts 32oz #adNatural Guard #ad
- For roses, vegetables, flowers, houseplants, fruits, and trees. Use to control insects, mites, and scale. For organic gardening. Sormant and growing swason insect spray. Kills all stages of insects, including eggs.
7. Bonide #ad
Bonide 211 Qt Horticultrl Spray Oil, 1 quart #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening - the active ingredient of All Seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mealybugs, mites, scale insects, aphids, and certain species of moth.
Can be used at the dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease. Foliage protector - used to protect pears, ornamentals, cherries, peppers, roses, corn, peaches, shrubs, asparagus, and other crops listed on the label.
Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, green tip stage, mites, delayed dormant stage, and diseases. Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, botrytis, rust, and other listed diseases. This product is approved for organic gardening.