As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IMAGE #ad
24 Ounce, Image 100099405 Kills Nutsedge Concentrate #adIMAGE #ad
- Image is a postemergent, selective herbicide for use in southern turf grass and selected ornamentals. Image label. Manufactured in United States.
2. Bonide #ad
Sedge Ender Weed Control Concentrate, Weed Killer 16 oz., Bonide BND069 #adBonide #ad
- Will not wash off after it has dried. Kills weeds, goosegrass, foxtail, crabgrass, not the lawn - sedge Ender Weed Control kills yellow nutsedge, and other grassy weeds down to their roots.
Pre and post emergent control - product is designed for application before or after weeds have sprouted. For best results, apply with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains.
Expansive coverage - bonide sedge ender weed control is an incredibly economical concentrate offering. Complete grass coverage - safe to use on both warm and cool season grasses such as bluegrass, ryegrass, fescue, Bermuda grass, and carpetgrass.
It kills the roots and shoots of existing weeds while preventing the growth of newly emerged weed seedlings. One pint can treat 2, 700 square feet, 000 to 8, depending on the intended use and various mix rates. Won't wash away - our herbicide spray starts working on contact and is rainproof within hours.
3. Ortho #ad
Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray, 32oz #adOrtho #ad
- Kills weeds, Not Lawns. Ready to use—no mixing. Rainproof in 2 hours. Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds. For northern and Southern turf grasses.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
4. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Concentrated Spray- Any Grass Type- Simple Lawn Solutions Green, Grow, Health & Strength- Phosphorus-Free 32 Ounce, Superior Nitrogen & Potash 15-0-15 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- 15-0-15 phosphorus-free liquid lawn food nutritional supplement: if you want to maintain lawn health or if your lawn symptoms of a Nitrogen & Potassium deficiency then this is the correct fertilizer for you! The power of nitrogen & potassium blended with humic Acid: Intensify green and growth while providing key nutrients for health and strength.
Produced in the united states: 15-0-15 is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 25 years of former experience in the commercial professional turf industry.
Designed to be quickly & easily applied.
Made with high quality feed grade ingredients: Nourish your lawn to health with pure liquid Nutrients. Humic/fulvic acid conditions soil while helping the transfer of food throughout the plant cell. All grass types: including bermuda, centipede, Buffalo, St. Safe for Children and Pets. Augustine, Zoysia, Palmetto & Bluegrass.
5. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag 12401 SURFLAN A.S PRE-Emergent HERBICIDE, 8oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Package dimensions: 4. 597 l x 13. 208 h x 7. 696 w centimeters. Controls annual grasses & many broadleaf weeds. Model no: 12401. Surface applied herbicide.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
6. Monterey #ad
8 oz, Post Emergence Herbicide for Grass Weeds, Monterey LG5328 Getter #adMonterey #ad
- Controls annual grasses as well as hard to control species such as bermuda grass. Also controls canadian thistle and other thistle weeds. Weed killer - this herbicide kills most annual and hard-to-kill Perennial grasses up to 1-foot, quack grass, Bermuda grass, Canadian thistle, Johnson grass, as well as hard to control species such as crabgrass, and other broadleaf thistle weeds.
Monterey pt grass getter. Grass control - grass getter is a post emergent herbicide for grass weed control over the top of bedding plants, shrubs, ground covers, ornamentals, and vegetables.
Selective formula - this systematic selective herbicide kills unwanted and unsightly weedy grass vegetation without injuring desirable plants in your lawn or garden.
Use for post emergence control. Spray on - this herbicide can be applied when grassy weeds are actively growing and it works best in sunny warm weather. It can be used through a hose end or tank type feed sprayer according to the directions. Kills grassy weeds out of flowerbeds. Easy to use - before application, simply mix grass getter concentrate with a surfactant oil concentrate and water and spray on to flowerbeds, landscaping or lawns.
7. Spectracide #ad
Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce, Spectracide Weed & Feed 20-0-0 #adSpectracide #ad
- Dual-action formula: Kills major broadleaf weeds while feeding your lawn. Quickflip sprayer: just connect to your hose and spray – just grip, flip and go. Kills weeds: controls dandelion, mallow, chickweed, knotweed, plantain, clover, purslane and many broadleaf weeds as listed.
Coverage: 32 ounces treats up to 7, 500 square feet of lawn. Feeds lawn: fertilizes with 20 percent nitrogen formulation.