As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tin Roof Treasure #ad
Tin Roof Treasure Live Terrarium Moss Assortment #adTin Roof Treasure #ad
- 6" x 9" bag of fresh Live Moss. Great for terrariums, reptile habitats and more! eye catching colors, Fairy Gardens, variety Mixture Adds Visual Appeal To Any Terrarium! Excellent starter Set- Contains atleast 3 different types of moss! Great addition to Terrariums and Reptile Habitats!.
2. Optiflora #ad
Mini Terrarium Plants 6 Plants 2" Pots Fairy Garden Plants Assorted Varieties #adOptiflora #ad
- The plants will likely arrive temperature damaged. Easy care Varieties. Low-light Tolerant. Perfect for Terrariums/Fairy Gardens. Cold/heat shipping notice: please refrain from ordering into temperatures below 38 or above 95. 6 different small Terrarium Plants 2" Pot Size.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
10 x Bromeliad Tillandsia Air Plants Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Desk, Attracts Zen, Kitchen, Luck, Grown in the USA, Good Fortune, Office, Live Air Plant 10 Set, Non-GMO, Table #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Unfortunately, air plants only bloom flowers once in their life time. Water your airplant as mentioned above but less often in a cool or winter season. You can use scissors in removing brown or dead leaf. Growing an airplant - air plant, water your airplant every three to four weeks and soak it in a room temperature tap water, even they don't require soil for their growth they will still need water, actually don't need soil to grow.
Air plants - air plants is a famous flowering home plant decor because it doesn't requires much attention in growing.
Native in the forests, mountains and deserts normally found in Central and South America. Trimming air plant - like other plants, air plants also requires trimming as it grows new leaves and loose some.
Taking care of air plants - you can hang your airplant in a place where it can absorb light 12 hrs per day, not directly lighted by the sun. Enough light and air circulation is required for your air plants to grow. Let the water soak for 20-30 mins and carefully shake excess water from your plant. 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. Placed it upside down on a a towel and place in a bright location. But, rain water or pond water.
4. Tin Roof Treasure #ad
1 Square Foot Tin Roof Treasure Live Moss Assortment #adTin Roof Treasure #ad
- Beautiful variety, Striking Colors and Textures. Perfect for terrariums, Vivariums, Reptiles, bonsai, Moss Art And More. Organic, natural From The Deep Forests Of Maine. Large assortment of Fresh Moss, Clean and Terrarium Ready. Harvested daily, No Dormant Moss.
5. Tin Roof Treasure #ad
6"x9" Bag, Tin Roof Treasure Super Fairy Garden Assortment Moss and Lichen for Terrarium #adTin Roof Treasure #ad
- Great for fairy gardens, Reptile, Bonsai, Home Decor, Terrariums, Weddings. Easy to Care For. Adds beautiful color and Texture To Your Terrarium Projects. 6" x 9" bag full of Beautiful Moss and Lichen. Organic, harvested Fresh Daily From Maine.
6. Super Moss #ad
SuperMoss 21598 Sheet Moss Preserved, Fresh Green Wet Use 20-24 sq. ft. Approx 3.5lbs #adSuper Moss #ad
- Won't bleed color under high humidity conditions. Long-lasting Preserved Moss! Washed and cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles. Beautiful large flat sheets of green moss. Ideal for covering Soil and Dressing Potted Plants. Great for special Events, Home Decor and Craft Projects.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Model||7 59834 21598 1|
7. Appalachian Emporium #ad
Vivariums, Bath Mats, Appalachian Emporium's Premium Super Mix Fresh Live Moss for Terrariums #adAppalachian Emporium #ad
- Harvested fresh by Appalachian Emporium. 1 quart bag of at least 2 different kinds of premium live, fresh moss. 100% natural, free from chemicals.