As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ortho #ad
Prevent New Mounds from Forming, Provides 6 Months of Outdoor Lawn Protection, 11.5 lbs., Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules: Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft #adOrtho #ad
- Protect the ground: treat the entire lawn area to protect your lawn from fire ants that may come from neighboring areas. Of residential lawn. Bag treats up to 5, 000 sq.
Use as part of ortho 2-step system: first, with ortho orthene fire Ant Killer1 sold separately; then, including their queens, destroy existing mounds, use Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules to control new mounds from forming for up to 6 months.
Ortho fire ant killer broadcast granules target and kill fly-in queens to prevent new mounds from forming for 6 months of outdoor fire ant protection. Ft. Fast acting: this outdoor fire ant killer will kill fire ant mounds in 15 minutes so you can get back to enjoying your lawn. Easy to apply: use a drop or broadcast spreader to apply, and water in as directed; one 11. 5-lb.
2. Over 'N Out #ad
Natural, Over 'N Out 100515674 Advanced Fire Ant Killer Granules, 11.5 LBS #adOver 'N Out #ad
- For use on lawns, ornamentals, flowers and home perimeter. Covers up to 5, 000 sq. Kills, controls and protects for up to 6 months. Fast acting - kills fire ant mounds in 15 minutes. Ft. Kills mound and the queen.
|Brand||Over 'N Out #ad|
|Manufacturer||CENTRAL Garden & Pet #ad|
3. Over 'N Out #ad
Over'N Out! Advanced Fire Ant Killer Granules, 23 lb. #adOver 'N Out #ad
- Kills mounds and the Queen! Active ingredient: zeta-Cypermethrin. 05% & bifenthrin. 20%. Covers up to 10, 000 sq. One application for Up to 6 month control - Guaranteed. Kills fire ant mounds in 15 minutes. Ft.
4. Amdro #ad
Amdro Fire Ant Yard Treatment Bait, 5 Pound #adAmdro #ad
- Kills the queen and the entire colony. Prevents new mounds from forming. Also kills bigheaded ants and harvester ants. Apply across entire yard with a rotary broadcast spreader or handheld granular spreader.
One 5 pound bag covers up to 10, 000 square feet. One application kills fire ants for the entire season. Kills visible and hidden fire ant mounds.
|Manufacturer||TV Non-Branded Items #ad|
5. Demon Max #ad
Demon Max Insecticide Pint 25.3% Cypermethrin #adDemon Max #ad
- This product does not have an expiration, or stated shelf life. Under normal storage conditions, "use by", this product will remain effective for 3 to 5 years. Note: the "rel" before the month and year stands for the "release" or production date.
|Brand||Demon Max #ad|
6. Talstar #ad
Talstar 35832596186 Xtra Granular Insecticide-25 lbs #adTalstar #ad
- Due to regulations that exist in these states we cannot sell these products. Not for sale : ak, ca, mt, NY, ky, vi, pr, ct, WA. Please give us a call at 1-877-788-2847, for a full list of options available. We have a variety of alternative products that can be shipped without issue.
7. Spectracide #ad
Spectracide 96472 HG-96472 Insect Killer, V #adSpectracide #ad
- Kills the queen and colony: kills the fire ant queen and colony fast – starts to kill in minutes. Season-long control: up to 3 months control against red imported fire ants. Money-back guarantee: guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details.
Also kills: crickets, fleas, earwigs, bill bugs, armyworms, sod webworms, chinch bugs, grubs, cutworms, roaches, ticks and other listed insects. Yard protection granules: kills the mound and prevents new mound formation – use outside on lawns and around house foundations.