As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
200 mL Cartridge, 3M Panel Bonding Adhesive, 08115 #ad3M #ad
- Panel bonding adhesive has excellent adhesion to a wide variety of plastic and metal substrates. 3m panel bonding adhesive is a two-part epoxy adhesive which provides extended work-time but can be rapidly cured with heat.
Typical substrates include cold roll steel, SMC, aluminum, and FRP. It is packaged in a 200 ml cartridge and is to be used in conjunction with our 08117 Premium Manual Applicator and the 08193 Static Mixing Nozzles.
When the manufacturer's directions are followed, this product can be used to bond door skins, roof skins, quarter panels and box sides. In addition, product can be used for bumper cover repair under certain conditions.
2. 3M #ad
200 ml, 2 Pack, 3M 08115 Panel Bonding Adhesive #ad3M #ad
- Primary use is to replace quarter panels, van sides, roofs, box sides, utility vehicle.2 pack! save some money. Glass beads work as built in spacers for optimum bond line thickness.
Cures on demand with addition of heat. Two part opexy used to bond steel, SMC, aluminum, and FRP traditional fiberglass.
3. J-B Weld #ad
25 ml, Black, J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Surface applications: thermoset & pvc, thermoplastics and Coated Metals, Concrete, Ceramic & carbon fiber composites, Plastic & Tile, Fiberglass, and Aluminum. Strength: j-b weld plasticBonder has tensile strength of 3770 PSI.
Do it yourself: big or small, you can diy it with j-b weld Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Cure and set time: after mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, PlasticBonder takes 15 minutes to set and 30 hours to cure J-B Weld PlasticBonder set and cure color is black. J-b weld plasticbonder black: a quick setting and multipurpose two part urethane adhesive & gap filling system that provides a strong and lasting bond to many plastic surfaces J-B Weld PlasticBonder is great for DIY plastic repairs, bumper repairs and more J-B Weld PlasticBonder now comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1: 1 mix ratio The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, filling dents, allowing for multiple uses.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
4. 3M #ad
08116, 3M Panel Bonding Adhesive, 200 mL Cartridge #ad3M #ad
- Recommended by many OEMs. Adheres to a wide variety of properly prepared steel and aluminum substrates. Provides corrosion protection with lifetime warranty.
May be used on many plastic and composite substrates. Can be weld bonded or rivet bonded within working time. Room temperature curing accelerated curing with heat.
5. 3M #ad
38315, 50 mL Cartridge, 3M Panel Bonding Adhesive #ad3M #ad
- Bonds a variety of steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP traditional fiberglass non-structural components. The net fill amount is 47. 5mL. Also use to reinforce welded or riveted structural components.
Cartridge Volume is 50mL. Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP traditional fiberglass. Use with 08190 performance manual applicator and 38191 Static Mixing Nozzle. A high performance two component epoxy adhesive.
6. PC Products #ad
PC Products PC-AutoBond Epoxy Adhesive Paste, 1 oz Double Syringe, Metallic Gray 81112 #adPC Products #ad
- Resists water. Continuous service temperature range from -20 to +250 degrees F. Provides work time of 8 minutes and full cure time of 12 to 24 hours at 75 degrees F.
Cold weld epoxy adhesive paste to bond metal, rubber, fiberglass, and glass in automotive applications. Forms a tough bond that flexes to provide impact and vibration resistance.
7. 3M #ad
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 06504 – Permanent Bonding and Sealing for Boats and RVs – Black – 1/10 Gallon Cartridge #ad3M #ad
- Long lasting formula – tough polyurethane polymer resists weathering and salt water. Use what the pros use – extremely strong adhesive sealant retains strength above or below waterline. Bonds permanently – ideal for sealing, bonding and attaching on the interiors of boats and RVs, or on exteriors below the waterline and where shielded from the sun.
Won’t crack or peel – stays flexible, retaining strong bonds even during vibration, structural movement or shock. Easy to apply – adhesive sealant requires no mixing, cures completely in 5-7 days.