As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Cherry Rose Sunflower Helianthus annuus Twin Pack of 50 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Renew any hard, compacted soil with a mixture of compost. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
Sunflowers will enjoy an area of full sunlight for the majority of the day and should be watered daily so that the soil is kept moist until germination has occurred. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
All seeds by seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products. Transplant entire pots into the garden, but if started indoors, only until the stems become strong enough to stand on their own.
Sow at a depth of 1/2” under topsoil. Sunflowers are not particularly fond of being transplanted, sow in peat pots, or direct sow when the weather is warm and all danger of frost has passed. Sunflowers grow long taproots and may rot if the roots become waterlogged. It is recommended to check your sowing area for hard, compacted soil prior to sowing. Stakes may be necessary to support your Sunflowers, 6 to 8 weeks prior to the last frost. Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs.
2. Star Roses Drift Series #ad
19cm, Star Roses Drift Series 19679 Peach Drift Rose #adStar Roses Drift Series #ad
- Hardiness zones: 4-7. Does not ship to ca, wa, az, ut, MT, id, or, NV. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Soft peach blooms cover the plant from mid spring to the first hard freeze of fall.
Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Dark-green, semi-glossy, disease resistant foliage. One of the most floriferous dwarf shrubs available. Plant may ship dormant from October-April. Best if planted in full sun.
3. COLIBROX #ad
Bonsai Caudex #adCOLIBROX #ad
- Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil sandy that drains well. Do not plant in potting soil. Great for plant enthusiasts that don't have a green thumb! After planting, roots will begin to grow in one week and leaves will begin growing in 2 weeks.
The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping.
We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering. Please consider this when purchasing. If you live in a cloudy cool area, the plant will likely struggle to sprout leaves aND THRIVE. Adenium plants require a lot of full sun and hot conditions.
4. Star Roses Knockout #ad
Red, 19cm, Star Roses Knockout 18335 Double Knockout Rose #adStar Roses Knockout #ad
- This is a reblooming double rose, which is low maintenance, and hardy in most of the U. Plant may ship dormant from October-April. S. Double cherry-red blooms and enhanced garden performance.
Does not ship to ca, wa, aZ, id, mt, ut, OR, NV. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Best if planted in full sun in hardiness zones 4-7. Beautiful, clean green foliage almost year-round.
5. Knockout Rose #ad
Knockout Rose Double Rose, 2 Gal, Red Blooms #adKnockout Rose #ad
- Large, double red blooms. Plant will ship dormant if ordered mid-fall to mid-spring. Expected blooming Period: Spring To Fall.
Water twice per week until established, then water once per week. Seasons: Autumn. Sunlight Exposure: Full Sun. Deciduous - loses its leaves during the winter months. Usda zones 5-11.
|Brand||Knockout Rose #ad|
6. WYBAM #ad
100pcs/bag Rare Rose Seeds Black Rose Flower with Red Edge Rare Rose Flowers Seeds for Garden Bonsai Planting #adWYBAM #ad
- Flowerpot:excluded, Style:Perennial, Variety:Rose. Product type:rose seeds, size:100pcs/bag, Location:Courtyard, Type:Blooming Plants, Classification:Mini Garden.
Function:beautifying, Use:Outdoor Plants, Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy. Full-bloom period:Autumn, Climate:Subtropics. Applicable Constellation:Libra.
7. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, white flowers, Rosa rugosa 'Alba' White Rugosa Rosa Rose, #3 #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Grows well in full sun. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Used extensively in seashore locations.
Mature height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 5-7ft. Plant will be dormant no leaves late fall through the winter months, this is normal. For best results, plant in used zones 3-9. Tough, hardy rose with gorgeous White blooms - thrives in difficult sites. It will leaf out in spring.