As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MyS #ad
25 Seeds of Allium Giganteum, Giant Allium. Ornamental with 5-6 Inch Lilac-Purple Flower Heads! #adMyS #ad
- Allium giganteum is deer resistant and easy to grow in full sun to part shade and dry to average, well-drained soil. Beautiful lilac-purple flower heads with wow factor! This is the ornamental variety of the onion family. Each flower head is made up of a mass of little purple florets that create a large round ball on top of a sturdy stem.
The flower heads attract pollinating insects in abundance - interesting sight! The flowers last a long time and makes a very beautiful cutflower with tall stems as well as a dried flower! Can be grown in pots, beds - Position for best effect.
2. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra Fresh 200 pcs Giant Allium Giganteum Flower Seeds for Planting Mixed #adDichondra #ad
- Style: perennial, full-bloom period: summer, flowerpot: excluded, Function: Beautifying, Location: Building Roof, Climate: Subtropics.
Unit type: lot 200 pieces/lot, classification: happy farm, package weight: 001kg 002lb. Product type: bonsai, package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm 3. 94in x 3. 94in x 3. 94in, use: Indoor Plants.
3. Seedville #ad
25 GIANT ALLIUM GLOBEMASTER Allium Giganteum Flower Seeds by Seedville #adSeedville #ad
- Color: purple 6 - 8 inch round flower heads BLOOM TIME: Late Spring - Mid Summer. Plant spacing: 12 - 15" light requiREMENTS: Sun. Hardiness zone: 4 - 9 plant height: 36 - 48" soIL/WATER: Average.
Name: giant allium globemaster SCIENTIFIC Name: Allium Giganteum. This variety of allium makes an excellent dried flower. They are also a favorite of bees.
4. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn Fresh 200 pcs Allium Giganteum Flower Seeds for Planting Mixed Colour #adElwyn #ad
- Unit type: lot 200 pieces/lot, cultivating difficulty degree: very easy, product type: bonsai, Package Weight: 0.02kg 004lb. Package size: 10cm x 10cm x 5cm 3.
94in x 3. 94in x 1. 97in, style: Annual. Type: bonsai, type 2: exotic seeds, type 3: bonsai flower seeds, Perennial garden: Perennial Flower Seeds, Variety: Indoor Plant Seeds, Type 4: Garden Potted Plant.
Location: balcony, function: air purification, Model Number: DIY Potted Plant, use: outdoor plants, type: blooming Plants, Variety: Allium bonsai. Flowerpot: excluded, applicable constellation: virgo, Classification: Novel Plant, Full-bloom Period: Spring, Size: Mini Medium Large Small, Climate: Subtropics.
5. Unknown #ad
Color: 23, Molotos ! 100 pcs Giant Allium Giganteum Seed Flower Flores Purple Allium Organic Gorgeous Flower for Garden Decoration #adUnknown #ad
- Planting instructions. This product is seed. Color: 23. Package includes: 1 PP Simple Packaging. Balcony, study, office, windows, roof, garden, living room, etc.
6. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 55pcs White Giant Allium Giganteum Seeds 'Globemaster' Flower Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- 55pcs white giant allium Giganteum Seeds 'Globemaster' flower seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:55. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
7. Unknown #ad
Color: Mixed, Kucus ! 200 pcs Giant Allium Giganteum Seed Flower Plant Purple Allium Organic Gorgeous Flower for Garden Decoration #adUnknown #ad
- Balcony, garden, study, living room, windows, office, etc. Package includes: 1 PP Simple Packaging. Color: mixed. Planting instructions:. The product is Seed.
8. RPINALA #ad
Giant Allium Giganteum Onion Flower Seeds 100+ Dreamlike Pink Flower for Garden Plant Decoration #adRPINALA #ad
- The diameter of the giant allium giganteum flower can reach 20 cm. The giant allium giganteum flower of the onion is large and peculiar. The color is vivid and bright, and its flowering period is sustainable for nearly 20 days.
The color of the giant allium giganteum flower is rich in color, its color is purple and colorful, and it is the highest ornamental value in the same genus. Giant allium giganteum Flowers can be clustered in floral environments, beside rocks, or in lawns.
Value. Growth environment: giant allium giganteum flower like a cool and sunny environment, suitable temperature 15-25 ??C, avoid continuous, semi-yin, avoid hot and rainy, require loose fertile sandy loam, avoid water.
Climate: temperate, partial shadesoil Type: turf, season of interest: autumnsunlight: full sun, Watering: MediumSoil pH: Neutral 5.5 - 6. 2, peat and sand 3/2/1Foliage: Evergreen. The giant allium giganteum flowers are gradually enlarged with the opening of the floret.