As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lunderg #ad
Full Caregiver Set, Lunderg Bed Alarm & Chair Alarm System, Chair Sensor Pad & Pager, Wireless Early-Alert Bed Sensor Pad, Chair & Bed Alarms and Fall Prevention for Elderly and Dementia Patients #adLunderg #ad
- Our patented sensor pad has been improved to reduce false alarms. Adjust the volume from high to low or VIBRATION only. Portable pager with adjustable volume: our lightweight pager device unit is small enough to fit into your pocket and comes with a pocket clip.
The chair sensor pad will notify you right after the patient stands up. Our chair pads have a lifespan of 15 months others only last 45 days to 12 months. Easy to use and easy to set up: the chair and alarm pad for bed connect wirelessly with the same handheld monitor.
Our system is designed to notify you before it's too late. Absolute peace of mind: knowing you'll be alerted before your loved one gets up from bed or after standing up from a chair/wheelchair/recliner is an absolute lifesaver.
Comes with everything you need: the lunderg smart chair alarm for seniors set comes with ALL BATTERIES INCLUDED. It can even be fixed to a wall with the included wall mount bracket. Our sensor pads are easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant. Unique pre alert smart technology: the early-alert is the only system that detects the process of standing up and notifies you right on time, before they are already out of bed. Chair pad: 10x15 in. Bed pad: 10 x 33 in.
2. Lunderg #ad
Wireless Bed Sensor Pad & Pager, Elderly Monitoring Kit with Pre-Alert Smart Technology, Lunderg Early Alert Bed Alarm System, Bed Alarms and Fall Prevention for Elderly and Dementia Patients #adLunderg #ad
- Our bed pads have a lifespan of 15 months competitors only last 45 days to 12 months so you save money! important note: the pad should be placed on top of a flat mattress or mattress covER AND BELOW A FITTED SHEET TO PREVENT THE PAD FROM MOVING AND GIVING FALSE ALARMS OR CAUSING THE PRODUCT TO MALFUNCTION.
Our wireless bed alarm sensor pad and pager are designed to notify you before it's too late. You'll be able to rest easy, especially in the middle of the night, knowing you can get there before they fall. Comes with everything you need: the lunderg smart bed alarm for seniors set comes with all batteries included, and has a 1 year warranty.
It can even be fixed in a wall with the included mount bracket. Unique pre-alert smart technology: unlike competitors' bed alarms for elderly adults, the Early-Alert is the ONLY system that detects the process of standing up and notifies you right on time, before they are already out of the bed.
Easy to use and easy to set up: the bed sensor pad connects wirelessly with the handheld monitor. The alarm will sound or vibrate continuously just before the patient starts to stand up from the early-alert zones. Our 10 x 33 inches pressure pad is easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant. Portable pager with adjustable volume: our light weight pager device unit is small enough to fit into your pocket and comes with a pocket clip. Choose the setting that's best for you during the day, evening or to summon you out of a deep sleep.
3. Medline #ad
Assistance for Getting In and Out of Bed at Home, Medline Bed Assist Bar with Storage Pocket, Height Adjustable Bed Rail for Elderly Adults #adMedline #ad
- Quick and easy tool-free assembly, latex-free, sturdy construction. Height adjustable legs and grip bar | Mesh pocket offers handy storage. Medline bed rail assist bar provides help for seniors or elderly adults with getting in and out of bed | Bed safety bar can be placed on either side of the bed.
Overall bed assist bar product dimensions: 36"-44" H x 14" W x 28" D. Bed assist rail fits most twin, full and queen sized beds.
4. KAVIL #ad
KAVIL Bed Restraints for Elderly Dementia Restraint Roll Straps Medical Hospital Bed Assisting Rails Safety Belt for Seniors Fall Prevention Patient Control Limbs Waist Under Restraining Strap Blue #adKAVIL #ad
- 5. More comfortable: foam filling inside, soft and comfortable, with breathable elastic air net to bring users a better feeling. 4. The extra-long size is suitable for beds of different widths, allowing you to not be constrained by size.
Special design: a thickened and widened belt, without tightening the stomach, increases comfort for the waist. High quality: the fabric is made of polyester, which is very durable and makes patients feel at ease.
Easy to use:bind the bandage to the elderly or the sick, and then wrap the adjusting belt under the bed or bedside, adjust the length and fix the buckle. 3. 1. 2. Target users: excellent design and high-strength materials prevent users from getting out of bed or falling, etc. Alzheimer's disease, mental patients, suitable for after surgery, and suitable for all kinds of beds.
5. Drop Support #ad
Elderly Care and More. Beneficial for PT/OT's. Increasing Patient Safety Over gait Belts., Drop Support Harness, Aiding in Patient Fall Prevention & Balance & Stability. for Epilepsy, Parkinson's #adDrop Support #ad
- Made in u. S. A & u. S. A patent Pending. Aiding in: reducing injuries in falls, patient Transfer's, physical Therapy, Care giving, Balance & Stability, Occupational Therapy, Ambulation Therapy, and More!.
Benefits: more control over falls to reduce injuries, beneficial for public school-based pt/ot programs and services, Assists Teacher with student safety care for children with disabilities Epilepsy, Assisting with Balance and Stability therapy for Gait Disorders, Support Handle allows for a higher grab then a gait belt to reduce back strain, More control over forward facing falls due to the shoulder and chest straps, Being able to manage the directional fall to avoid hitting objects.
Beneficial for: epilepsy, parkinson's, public Schools, Elderly Care, Autism, Alzheimer's, Special Needs, Muscular Dystrophy, cerebral palsy, and More!. More safety support over a gait belt due to the waist, chest, shoulder straps, and vertical Support Handle which provides more Leverage and more Patient Control.
6. step2bed #ad
Portable Medical Step Stool comes with Handicap Grab Bars making it easy to get in and out of bed, Step2Bed Bed Rails For Elderly with Adjustable Height Bed Step Stool & LED Light for Fall Prevention #adstep2bed #ad
- Illuminated bed step: step2bed features a motion activated LED light, offering users 121 sq ft of light for added visibility of the stool and the floor in the dark. Our one-of-a-kind adaptive bed assistance products include durable, easy grab handles for extra safety and support.
Non-slip, heavy duty step stool: this extra wide step stool features a non slip step and self adhering straps for medical bed safety, and assisting rails rated up to 400lbs with soft foam padding for additional stability and comfort.
Adjustable height stool: this uniquely designed bed stool offers versatile height adjustments suitable for all sides of high or low beds, allowing users to customize the size for their specific needs and further reducing the risk of falls.
Fall risk reduction & mobility independence: step2bed portable bed assist rails help your loved one get in and out of bed safely and easily. The step2 standard: as a small family business, personalized service, we strive to provide each of our customers with quality, and offer a 30 day warranty on our elderly assistance products.
7. Stander #ad
Iceberg White, Bathroom Safety Assist and Stability Rail, Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar, Elderly Tension Mounted Floor to Ceiling Transfer Pole #adStander #ad
- Prevent falls: the security pole provides safety and stability when standing and sitting, stepping over bathtub or shower ledges, or getting into bed; the curved grab bar rotates and locks into position every 45 degrees; supports up to 300 pounds.
Height adjustable and tension mounted: adjust the floor to ceiling transfer pole to fit flat ceilings measuring from 7 to 10 feet tall; the included rubber pads protect both your ceiling and floor from damage. High quality and easy to assemble: easily assemble and securely install the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar within minutes; each pole includes all the needed equipment for assembly, no additional tools required.
Versatile: use as a bathroom grab bar, wheelchair transfer pole, chair standing rail, or as a bedside support handle; the unique grab bar has a ladder-like design with 4 different hand grips, allowing the user to stand with a natural hand-over-hand motion.
Durable and modern design: replace bulky toilet rails and protruding handrails with our slim, multipurpose pole; the mobility pole can be installed in any room without permanently altering your home, no wall mounts or screws needed.
|Warranty||1 year parts|
8. KMINA #ad
Toilet Safety Rails for Elderly 330 lbs, Heavy Duty Toilet Safety Frame with Arms, Toilet Rails for Elderly Free Standing Adjustable Height Width, Easy Installation, Handicap Toilet Seat, KMINA #adKMINA #ad
- It can be easily adjusted and attached to the toilet, thereby promoting user's safety and stability. Adjustable: the toilet safety frame can easily be adjusted in height, width and length to perfectly fit every toilet.
The armrests can be adjusted forwards and backwards for more comfortable support. Accessibility: the curvature of the toilet safety rails adapts to the shape of the toilet and provides accessibility when used.
Easy installation: the toilet rails for elderly no requires installation or tools, the structure is easy to adjust. Stable and safe: designed to provide extra support and stability while using the toilet. Recommended: the handicap toilet seat with handles is recommended for elderly, pregnant women and people with reduced mobility. Maximum user weight: 330 Ibs. Prevents slipping or falling.
|Manufacturer||IMD SL #ad|