As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Winter Greenhouse #ad
Baby Tears, Soleirolia soleirolii, 3" 2.6x3.5", Green #adWinter Greenhouse #ad
- Container size: 3" 2. 6x3. 5". 2. 00in high. Zone: 8, blooms: from May to June. Miniature plants, woodland, terrarium, Lawn, Shade; partial shade - shade.
2. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Baby's Tears Plant, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Soleirolia Helxine, Beautiful Indoor Houseplant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- What makes baby tears plants so special are the myriad tiny leaves, which form a dense mat suggestive of a gnome's green paradise. A baby’s tears plant is a delicate looking house plant that resembles a mat or carpet of tiny green leaves as it spreads over the sides of its pot. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.
Baby’s tears plants, have tiny round or bean- shaped leaves that grow on thin fragile stems. When grown outdoors in warm climates, it is sometimes planted outdoors as an annual for the same purposes, baby's tears are used as a matt-forming evergreen ground cover or filler plant for rock gardens.
They will remain evergreen in very warm climates, but may often die back with the least hint of frost. This very little plant requires a lot of attention. The container-grown baby tears plant is best for those living in cold climates, as well as those who live in areas where the plants are invasive outdoors.
A commercial potting soil lightened with peat moss or perlite provides a healthy growing medium for plants. In colder zones, since it spreads quickly. Terrariums and indoor hanging baskets are trending in houseplant design, and the baby tears plant is an eye-catching specimen suited for both container types. In rich, well-drained but moist soil, the plant grows very aggressively. Baby tear’s houseplants can be used in a terrarium, which originally came from Corsica and Sardinia, as table plants, or as small hanging plants.
3. Zafina-UP #ad
Fast Growing Aquarium Carpet Seeds, Creates a Natural Ecosystem for Your Fish, Easy to Grow Aquatic Plant Seeds, Zafina 3 Pack Aquarium Plant Seeds #adZafina-UP #ad
- Each bag can plant 12*12 Inches tank. Temperature should not be too low, Add water daily to keep the temperature in the fish tank at around 28 ℃ 82 ℉. Easy to grow: no need of co2, nor strong light.
Adaptable: seeds can grow in soil, sand and tiny gravel. Wrong methods of planting will affect seed growth. Fast-growing: normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished. Please read "plant method" description part below CAREFULLY.
Healthy environment: plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb co2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish. Just sprinkle the seeds evenly on the soil, Do not cover the seed with mud.
4. JM BAMBOO #ad
Jmbamboo-collection-Terrarium & Fairy Garden Plants, 5 Plants in 2" pots #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Miniature ferns, Polka Dot Plants. The plant assortment may vary with the season. Club mosses, Miniature Begonias. You will receive 5 different terrarium plants growing in 2" pots. Peperomias, Dwarf Palms.
5. T-shin #ad
Aquarium Grass Plants Seeds,Aquatic Double Leaf Carpet Water Grass,Oxygenating Weed Live Pond Plant Seeds,Fish Aquatic Water Grass Decor,Easy to Plant Grow Maintain Green-S D L #adT-shin #ad
- Easy to plant & maintain, easy to care for and the seeds grow quickly. 10g aquatic plant Seeds. Creat aquarium plant for beginners. Live plants creates a natural ecosystem for your fish. No need of cO2, no strong light. Please read "how to plant" description part below CAREFULLY.
6. T-shin #ad
Aquarium Grass Plants Seeds,Aquatic Leaf Carpet Water Grass,Oxygenating Weed Live Pond Plant Seeds,Fish Aquatic Water Grass Decor,Easy to Plant Grow Maintain,Love Grass-10G #adT-shin #ad
- No need of cO2, no strong light. 10g aquatic plant Seeds. Creat aquarium plant for beginners. Easy to plant & maintain, easy to care for and the seeds grow quickly. Live plants creates a natural ecosystem for your fish. Please read "how to plant" description part below CAREFULLY.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
5 Different Plants-2" Pots, Mini Ferns for Terrariums/Fairy Garden #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Excellent for terrariums. Trim as needed. The mini fern assortment varies with the season. You will receive 5 different mini ferns growing in 2" pots. Easy to grow.
8. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
String of Pearls, Fat Plants San Diego Succulent Plants Fully Rooted in 4 inch Planter Pots with Soil, Real Live Potted Succulents/Unique Indoor Cactus Decor 1 #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Fat plants is a California licensed grower and retail nursery. Fully rooted living succulent plant in a 4 inch industry standard plastic growers pot with soil.
See product description for more information on plant species. Plants may arrive taller, narrower, wider, shorter, thicker or less thick based on health, availability, season and readiness.
Plants will arrive in individual gift packaging with cushioning. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care.
9. Shop Succulents #ad
256-Pack, Shop Succulents | Radiant Rosette Collection | Assortment of Hand Selected, Fully Rooted Live Indoor Rose-Shaped Succulent Plants #adShop Succulents #ad
- Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
Included in purchase | 256 assorted rosette succulents in 2" pot Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot Dry out soil completely between waterings Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil regular potting soil or dirt won't do Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite Approximately 6 hours of sun per day Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
|Brand||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Model||| Radiant Rosette Collection|