As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pokin #ad
Clerodendrum thomsoniae White Bleeding Heart Live Plant #adPokin #ad
- Clerodendrum thomsoniae ~ dicentra spectabilis ~ white bleeding heart info: These delicate-looking plants are actually sturdy and trouble-free additions to the perennial border or woodland garden.
An old-fashioned beauty, dicentra spectabilis bears arching stems of pendant, puffy heart-shaped blooms in pink or white and can grow to three feet tall and as wide where happy.
The longer-blooming, shorter forms boast attractive green to blue-green foliage that is lovely in the garden from spring to fall. White bleeding heart 5 inches tall or more now planted in a 4 inches pot plants are ship out bare roots, pots are not included on the sale.
2. yunakesa #ad
1 Quart Potted Plant Bleeding Heart, Red Flowers, Hardy Perennial Valentine Red, Unique Flowers YNKS, Beautiful #adyunakesa #ad
- Add a touch of elegance to your shade garden with this old-fashioned favorite and with a vibrant new look! Valentine Bleeding Heart is an old-time shade-loving perennial.
The captivating mound of foliage has lovely arching red stems producing deep red, heart-shaped flowers with dainty white tears that bloom in the spring through early summer. It is not uncommon for the bleeding Heart to go dormant after blooming in the midsummer heat, but no worries, they return come spring.
Plants cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Images shown of mature plants. Plants ship dormant in winter months. These are shade loving plants and thrive in moist, fertile woodland gardens. Most garden experts recommend planting it around things that hold their blooms or bloom later, so you are not left with a bald patch.
3. Narcissus. #ad
25 Dark Purple Bleeding Heart Seeds Flowers Shade Flower Seed, Easy Grow #adNarcissus. #ad
- Common bleeding heart Lamprocapnos spectabilis is a spring-blooming herbaceous perennial plant that grows arching stems from rhizomatous roots. From united States.
The tiny blossoms, up to 20 on each stem, appear in spring, and by mid-summer the foliage often goes dormant. Type: Seeds. This plant enjoys shady conditions and is a favorite of gardeners in shady borders and woodland situations.
4. 7 continent #ad
25 Rare Red Orange Bleeding Heart Seeds Dicentra Spectabilis Shade Flower Garden #ad7 continent #ad
- When you. All on the same order. Are done adding all the items you want, check out and you will only pay for. We offer. Put all the items you want in your shopping cart.
5. Shop Succulents #ad
12-Pack, Fully Rooted Live Indoor Pastel Tone Succulent Plants, Shop Succulents | Soft Hue Collection Assortment of Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite.
Included in purchase | 12 assorted pastel succulents in 2" pot. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness.
Approximately 6 hours of sun per day. Recommended amount is once every two weeks. Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot. Sunlight exposure: Partial Sun. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day. Regular potting soil or dirt won't do.
|Brand||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Model||| Soft Hue Collection|
6. Daisy Garden #ad
Daisy Garden 10 Pcs Black Bleeding Heart Seeds Dicentra Spectabilis Shade Flower Garden #adDaisy Garden #ad
- Plant Format:Seeds. Sunlight:Sun, Partial Shade. Plant Habit:Flowering. Common name:Bleeding Heart.
7. Narcissus. #ad
25 Blue Bleeding Heart Seeds Flowers Seed Shade Flower Garden, Easy Grow #adNarcissus. #ad
- Common bleeding heart Lamprocapnos spectabilis is a spring-blooming herbaceous perennial plant that grows arching stems from rhizomatous roots. This plant enjoys shady conditions and is a favorite of gardeners in shady borders and woodland situations.
From united States. Type: Seeds. The tiny blossoms, up to 20 on each stem, appear in spring, and by mid-summer the foliage often goes dormant.
8. Gseeds #ad
25 Seeds DicentraSpectabilis Shade Yellow Bleeding Heart Flower #TDS01 #adGseeds #ad
- Long Bloomer. Bloom: summer-fall. Plant height 10"-12". Attracts Butterfly's. Zone 3-9. Light: Part Shade.