As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. viablekitchenseeds-US #ad
Edible herb Plant, Seeds Broadleaf Plantain, Plantago Major -5000 Seeds=5g + for Planting Perennial Medicinal #adviablekitchenseeds-US #ad
- Young leaves can be eaten raw or cooked. Many people blanch the leaves in boiling water before using them in salads in order to make them more tender. Once blanched, plantain can be frozen then used later in a sauté, soup or stew.
The seed can be ground into a meal and mixed with flour. Seeds can be eaten raw or cooked and can be tedious to harvest. The entire plant. Because it draws toxins from the body with its astringent nature, acne, or rashes, slivers, glass splinters, sores, in order to facilitate healing and prevent infection.
You 'll receive 5000 +seeds =5g. Dried leaves make a healthy herbal tea.
Broadleaf plantain is also a highly nutritious wild edible, C, that is high in calcium and vitamins A, and K. Germination :75%. Non gmO. Plantago major - plantain has astringent properties, bee stings, plantain may be crushed or chewed and placed as a poultice directly to wounds, bug bites, and a tea made from the leaves can be ingested for healing diarrhea and soothe raw internal membranes.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Plantain Common #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 3 seeds per plant. Bloom color: Green. Company. Height: 12 inches Perennnial. Usda zones: 3 - 9. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
3. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride English Plantain Herb Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 4 - 8. Bloom color: Brown. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 18 - 24 inch perennial. Sowing rate: 4 - 5 seeds per plant.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/2 oz, Broadleaf Tortoise Forage Blend Seeds Hermanns Testudo ST25 4200+ Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Once the seeds germinate, watch for limp leaves to be your barometer for watering. To germinate, prepare an area by removing unwanted vegetation and cultivating the top 2" of soil.
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". Among other weeds and broadleaf greens, chicory, kale, leaf lettuce mix, chia, and turnip greens!. This diy tortoise plot seed blend is packed with all the weeds and greens your tortoise needs and loves, the mix contains: Clover mix, plantain plantago major, Italian dandelion, with no grasses.
Make sure seeds are covered with soil, but do not bury them more than 1/4". This is a relatively low maintenance mix. Water regularly until seeds germinate. All broadleaf tortoise forage seed blend for: testudo, Desert, Greek, Russian, Hermanns || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. If utilizing a pot, use organic garden soil.
5. Siberian Herbals #ad
Wild Harvested Organic Broadleaf Plantain Plantago Major ПОДОРОЖНИК БОЛЬШОЙ from Altai Mountains Russia. 50 gm #adSiberian Herbals #ad
- Take 1/2 -1/3 cups before food. Wildharvested and Organic, is one of the cleanest and most unpolluted regions in Russia. Our products comes from either Altai mountains or from the shores of Lake Baikal. Instructions for use: to 1 tablespoon 10 gm of herbs, pour 200-250 ml of boiling water and insist in a thermos for an hour.
Wild harvested organic broadleaf plantain plantago major ПОДОРОЖНИК БОЛЬШОЙ, from altai mountains Russia 50 to 200 gm. Store the broth in a cool place for no more than 2 days. In order to survive in such harsh climatic conditions, Siberian herbs and plants synthesize protective active substances and possess strong anti-oxidant properties.
Siberia is a unique region of Russia, where wildlife has remained unchanged for centuries. Wild herbs of siberia are manually collected by locals from ecologically clean forests of Siberia, far from civilization.
As a result of its remote location, which means that they do not have harmful substances in their composition. The course of treatment is 100-200 grams of herb. Contraindications : Individual intolerance to the components of dietary supplements and herbs. Ingredient: broadleaf plantain plantago major ПОДОРОЖНИК БОЛЬШОЙ. The altai mountains, considered by some the “green pharmacy” of the earth and the “lungs” of the planet, without being exposed to outside, these herbs have grown independently - in the natural conditions of their growth, Altai’s nature has been well preserved.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Greater Plantain Seeds Plantago Major 50+ Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 50+ greater plantain seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
7. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Buttercrunch Lettuce aka Butter Head Lettuce 1000+ Seeds. Certified Organic Non-GMO. Sprouting Guaranteed. #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Buttercrunch lettuce guaranteed to grow! - delicious soft flavorful leaves seem to melt in your mouth! Grown, harvested, and Packed in the USA by local Organic Growers! Click the "x # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! - Guaranteed to Grow.
If it doesn't say ▲▲ "sold by bgs supplies" - it's not guaranteed to grow! if you get a package from Overseas or China, it is FAKE - file a claim and report it! Buttercrunch lettuce seeds 1, 000+ seeds! aka. Butterhead - certified USDA Organic and NON-GMO.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
Plạntain Leaf – Broadleaf Plạntain Leaf Herb Séẹds, Plantago Major Rosularis – 200 Séẹds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The plant is native to most of Europe and northern and central Asia, but has widely naturalized elsewhere in the world. The young, stringier leaves can be boiled in stews and eaten.
This perennial plant produces greenish flowers and has large, oval-shaped leaves. Plantago major broadleaf plantain, white man's foot, or greater plantain is a species of flowering plant in the plantain family Plantaginaceae. Broadleaf plantain is also a highly nutritious leaf vegetable that is high in calcium and vitamins A, tender leaves can be eaten raw, C, and the older, and K.
Broadleaf plantain is a perennial broadleaf plant that grows in many locations from spring to autumn. Not only is this a vital wild edible plant for overall good health, this wild weed can be used to treat chronic diarrhea as well as digestive tract disorders.