As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BIG PACK EDIBLE FLOWER Seeds by MySeeds.Co #ad
Contains Painted Daisy, Ox-Eye Daisy, Alaska and Silver- Edible Flower Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Chrysanthemum Mix, Garland Daisy, Big Pack, Chrysanthemum Species Mixed Seed 10,000+ Seeds #adBIG PACK EDIBLE FLOWER Seeds by MySeeds.Co #ad
- Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Chrysanthemums are relatively easy to grow. All chrysanthemum flower petals are edible. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Chrysanthemums, also called mums, are flowering herbs that belong to the Aster family. Mix contains chrysanthemum carinatum, Chrysanthemum maximum "Alaska" and "Silver Princess", Chrysanthemum coronarium, and Chrysanthemum leucanthemum.
2. Kuting #ad
Aster Seeds 30Pcs Non-GMO Chrysanthemum Annual Outdoor Flower Seeds Callistephus Chinensis Pink for Planting Garden Outdoor Indoor Yard Magenta #adKuting #ad
- To increase drainage, compact soil. Our china aster seeds will begin germinating in as little as 7 to 10 days after sowing. The plants will mature to a height of roughly 12 to 36 inches tall and can be spaced about 12 to 18 inches apart.
China aster seeds will grow best in an area that consists of full sunlight to light shade. Provide moisture when the soil becomes dry, we recommend adding a light compost to areas containing hard, until germination occurs.
Hey will also attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees, such as butterflies, hummingbirds and ladybugs. China asters make a wonderful cut flower and can be seen in many floral arrangements and bouquets as well.
3. Home Grown Seeds #ad
135 Seeds, Homegrown Packet Chrysanthemum Seeds, Royal Mum #adHome Grown Seeds #ad
- Homegrown seeds Packet contains 135 seeds. Plants overwinter dependably to Zone 3, and flower well in the south. Perennial, full Sun, Zone 3-9. They will grow to 3 feet tall, mounding to 4 feet across.
4. My Secret Gardens #ad
50 Assorted Chrysanthemum Seeds, My Secret Gardens #adMy Secret Gardens #ad
- 50 seeds in Each Packet. Easy to Grow. Each packet Includes Growing Instructions. Essential For Any Garden. Germination Rate: 84%.
5. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Chrysanthemum Robinson's Plant Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 3 - 7. Height: 18 inch perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix. Sowing rate: 2 seeds per plant. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
6. Kuting #ad
Purple August Chrysanthemum Seeds Balcony Potted Flower 30pcs Rainbow Mix,for Planting,preseting and Seeing in The Garden Yard .90% Germination #adKuting #ad
- The soil of this product should be kept moist, but it should not be too wet, August Chrysanthemum is a kind of plant that likes sunshine, generally can hold about 12 hours of sunshine per day, the flower pot should not have accumulated water, but can not Directed by the strong light of summer.
Chrysanthemum fantastic bloom fragrant in the sun day They are also known as the Crown Daisy.
Crown daisy, chop-suey-green, Japanese-green, shungiku, . Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grown and harvested on small farms in the USA. Seeds are quick to germinate when seeds are kept continually moist in full sun. The height of the seed can reach 3 feet, Bloom color：purple.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Chrysanthemum Coronarium, Non Gmo, Isla's Garden Seeds, Chrysanthemum Flower Seeds, 1500+ Premium Heirloom Seed, 90% Germination #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Common names: garland chrysanthemum, crown Daisy, moya, tangho, Japanese-green, tongho, Edible Chrysanthemum, chop-suey-green, antimonio, mirabeles, shungiku, chrysanthemum greens. Us regions: california, arid/Desert, Plains/Texas, northern, Northeast, Midwest, Mountain, Southeast.
Fantastic addition to your home flower garden! Chrysanthemum Coronarium, Garland Seed bloom into single to double bright yellow flowers. Latin name: chrysanthemum coronarium; Species Origin: Mediterranean. Usda zones: 1, 10, 7, 11, 2, 3, 5, 9, 8, 4, 6, 12. They are also known as the crown daisy.
8. Home Grown Seeds #ad
Seeds, Homegrown Packet Chrysanthemum Seeds, Lavender Pink White Mum 135 #adHome Grown Seeds #ad
- Homegrown Seeds Packet contains seeds. They will grow to 3 feet tall, mounding to 4 feet across. Perennial, full Sun, Zone 3-9. Plants overwinter dependably to Zone 3, and flower well in the south.