As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
50+ Crookneck Heirloom Squash Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Expect exceptional yields as this variety produces early, and all summer long. 45 days Open-Pollinated. Very easy to grow and stores reasonably well. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Sweet flavor. This heirloom variety produces yellow fruit that are best picked when 6"-8" long. 85% germination.
2. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 1068 Certified Organic Yellow Crookneck Summer Squash #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more.
Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Grows best outside. Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic summer squash seeds that flourish in soil.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be.
3. Instant Latch #ad
20 Crookneck Yellow Squash | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 5" - 6" long | Days to Maturity: 75 Days. Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1" | Plant Spacing: 24" - 36". Name: crookneck Squash | Type: Heirloom. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Summer Crookneck Heirloom Summer Squash Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- No gmos, ever. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. They have a delicious flavor and fine texture. Heirloom. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 5" fruit. Plant spread is 24". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 53 days. Plant height is 24". Each packet contains 50 seeds. Meaty fruits with Small crookneck have bright-yellow, bumpy skin. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Saffron Summer Squash Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 100 seeds. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 55 days.
Perfect straight neck summer squash that grows on sturdy, open, yet compact plants. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Plant spread is 36". No gmos, ever. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Yields 7-8" fruit. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant height is 24". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
1/4 Lb Early Summer Crookneck Summer Squash Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- First quality non-gmo summer squash Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
This is a Mix!!! 50+ Zucchini and Squash Mix Seeds 12 Varieties Non-GMO Delicious Grown in USA. Rare, Super Profilic #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Zones 4-9. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. This is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing. Black beauty squash, crookneck squash, yellow scallop squash, Cocozelle, Dark Green Zucchini, Round Zucchini, Straightneck Squash.
Plant spacing: 3 feet apart. Included varieties: lungo bianco di sicilia, Lunga Fiorentino, Zucchini Genovese, Striato d'Italia, Alberello of Sarzana, Green Tint Scallop Squash, . Scroll down for detailed planting instruction! Sow 1/2 inch deep.
8. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Crookneck Yellow Squash Seeds 60 Seeds Non-GMO Heirloom Early Summer Squash 90% Germination Rate, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. They are best picked when they reach 6".
Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to ensure your satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA.
Crookneck yellow squash is a popular early summer squash variety that is great for the home vegetable garden or market because it holds and ships well! The bush-type plants produce warted light-yellow curve-necked squash with creamy-white flesh that has an excellent buttery flavor! Reaches maturity in 50 days. Cucurbita pepo - Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated.