As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CORE TOOLS #ad
CORE TOOLS CT113 15" Curved Tire Iron #adCORE TOOLS #ad
- Made from high quality drop forged steel. Heat treated for strength and durability. Rounded edges help avoid tube pinching and tire damage. Speeds up tire changes, making it a must have for any toolbox. Curved design allows for better leverage, making tire installation easier.
|Brand||CORE TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Core Tools #ad|
2. Pit Posse #ad
Strong Construction, Curved Ends, Iron Lever Pry Bar Changer Curved 15", Tire Spoon, Pit Posse Motorcycle Tool Steel Tire Remover, Easy Removal and Installation of Your Tires, DIY Tire Change #adPit Posse #ad
- Pit posse’s tire iron spoon makes the task of changing your tires possible in-house. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority- we take pride in manufacturing motorcycle parts that save you time and money while not compromising on quality. The narrow design means that the tire remains flexible and there's less "meat" of the tire held by the spoon.
Using a good tire spoon is critical for success and will prevent you from damaging or even ruining your new tires. Replace your own tires easily with Pit Posse’s tire replacement tool to save time & money. Curved ends that give you full control- pit posse’s steel tire remover has just the right curves to get tires off and on.
Your safety and performance are what matters most. Smart design to make your job easier- the 15” tire remover is long enough to give you plenty of leverage and get that torque and grip that you really need.
It can cost over $100 to replace both tires, and you must spend your time in the shop waiting for this task to be completed. Save time and money on tire replacement- stop paying to have your tires replaced. High-quality strong construction- pit posse’s tire spoon is made of hardened alloy steel that won’t bend under pressure. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange, no questions asked. The smooth finish on the ends extends far enough up the iron to prevent damaging your tubes.
|Brand||Pit Posse #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pit Posse #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer offers lifetime warranty. Contact manufacturer for details.|
3. Tusk #ad
Tusk 15" Curved Tire Iron #adTusk #ad
- Strong tire iron designed to make motorcycle tire changes and easier and quicker task. Unique curve that makes reaching under the bead when installing motorcycle tires easy with less chance of scratching the rim. Durable forged steel construction. 15" length for leverage.
4. Tusk #ad
Tusk Tire Iron Kit #adTusk #ad
- Kit includes – 2 105" tire irons, and 1 15" curved tire iron. The 15" curved tire iron makes tire removal easy with its extra leverage, and the curved design aides in installing the tire.
Made from durable forged steel. The 105" tire irons feature a wide, thin spoon for a better fit on motorcycle rims. 3 piece tire iron kit that is ideal for motorcycle tire changes.
5. ALPHA MOTO #ad
ALPHA MOTO Motorcycle Tire Irons Level Changing Tool Rim Wheel Bead Breaker Three 15 inch Curve Spoons and Rim Protectors Combo Set #adALPHA MOTO #ad
- Curved end design, the slim tip can easily fit between the tire and rim. We are confident that this tire iron tool combo is the most cost-effective one to get your job done, if you are not 100% satisfied, just contact us, we will work the issue out with you until you are 100% satisfied.
This is a complete kit you need for tire changing job. The ends have just the right curve to get the tires off and on, also the smooth finish on the ends extend far enough up the iron that you don't gauge your rims if you end up inserting the iron a little too far.
Includes three 15" curve type tire irons, made of heavy duty steel, comes with a carrying case. These tire tools work great with any tire bead breaker. We purposefully offer three tire irons and one set of rim protectors, as this is the minimum tools you need to perform a fast tire change. Each motorcycle tire iron is needed and has a special job to do.
|Brand||ALPHA MOTO #ad|
|Manufacturer||ALPHA MOTO #ad|
6. HP Tools #ad
HP Tools Curved Tire Iron 14" Long #adHP Tools #ad
- One end has curve with a unique lip to help prevent slippage, and the other end features a stepped flat tip. Curved tire iron with unique grip lever lip. Each hp tools product is quality and durability tested so that you have the confidence to get the job done right every time.
Hp tools are designed with the powersports enthusiast in mind to be used on dirt bikes, street bikes, ATVs or anything in need of a good tool. The goal is to build high quality products without the high price tag by cutting out the middle-man markups.
|Brand||HP Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||HP Tools #ad|
7. Rabaconda #ad
Rabaconda Pro Tire Iron Set #adRabaconda #ad
- Greater material strength and hardness to withstand even the hardest tires and muscles. Optimized tip dimensions for easier insertion yet having enough thickness to avoid unwanted bending.
Smoother surface quality for reduced friction meaning less resistance when mounting a tire. Forged rabaconda logo as a mark of quality.
8. CORE TOOLS #ad
CORE TOOLS CT121 Tire Iron Set #adCORE TOOLS #ad
- I-beam cross section increases strength and bend resistance without added weight. Made from high quality drop forged steel then heat treated for strength and durability. The 15" curved design increases leverage for those tough to change tires and the rounded edges on all levers help avoid tube pinching and tire damage.
Speeds up tire changes, making them a must have for any toolbox. Because changing a tire often requires more than one tire iron, this set includes one 15" Curved Tire Iron, one 12" Tire Iron, and one 8-1/2" Tire Iron.
|Brand||CORE TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Core Tools #ad|