As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 3 Gallon, American Plant Exchange Alocasia Elephant Ear California XL Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Looking like a pint-sized elephant Ear plant, Exotic alocasia odora can be tucked into almost any sized indoor or outdoor landscape for an instant jungle accent. High drama and bold texture are the signature benefits of showcasing alocasias in a garden or a container indoors.
Outdoor uses include: foundation plant under low windows, accent in a mixed bed, grouped in a naturalized area along a porch or patio surrounding a palm or tree.
Growing elephant ears is simple — they like filtered sun or shade and rich, moist soil. When mixed with a plant grouping, an alocasia plant can turn a group of commonplace houseplants into an exotic, tropical display. Its decorative versatility is second only to the plant itself. Alocasia california is considered a dwarf Elephant Ear and can reach up to 4' In Height.
2. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Cast Iron, Beautiful Easy to Grow Air Purifying Indoor Plants, Red Anthurium, 3 Live Plants in 4 Inch Pots, Elephant Ear Alocasia, Indoor Houseplant Multi-Pack #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Evergreen. A bold, lush plant to add a tropical flair to any garden. The anthurium is a plant genus of around 1, 000 species of plants. These plants develop in bright colors and a wide variety of shapes; some are flowering varieties and some have magnificent foliage.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva Foliage. This pack of three beautiful indoor houseplants will make a beautiful addition to any living space. The common names for these plants include anthurium, tailflower, flamingo flower, and laceleaf.
These easy-care, low maintenance plants have air filtering properties and are all of the highest quality. An excellent container plant for the patio or indoors. This variety has a beautiful red flower.
The elephant ear alocasia has large lime-green leaves have a prominent white midrib and veins. This multi-pack includes the following: Cast Iron Aspistra Elatior, Red Anthurium and Elephant Ear Allocasia Polly. Cast iron is as tough as its name! excellent for those difficult-to-fill areas in deep shade, spreading gently by underground stems. A nearly fuss-free, lush, leafy evergreen that will tolerate a range of growing conditions.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Good Fortune, Luck, 9GreenBox, Non-GMO, Table, Grown in The USA, Office, Desk, Mojito Elephants Ear, Attracts Zen, Kitchen #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Growing mojito elephant ear - this plant prefers moist soil and loves growing in full shade of sun. Home grow by 9GreenBox. Select a good planting spot that is shaded with full sunlight. Plant it in the ground when the soil is warm in springtime should be 45F. Snip off the leaves near the base of your elephant ear and leave over 2 inches above the ground followed by making clean cuts straight across the foliage and stem and your plant is all set to survive in the winter season.
Pruning mojito elephant ear - cut down the foliage that turns brown after two or three days of the first killing of the frost. Clean your gardening cutting tools with the help of rubbing alcohol to be sure no spreading of disease to other plants.
Taking care mojito elephant ear - when the freezing season arrives, you need to dig up your plant but make sure to leave the tubers intact and place it in an open air area so that they can dry completely before doing the final storage which needs to be in a cool dry place.
If you are planning to plant it in a pot, use a rich organic potting soil and plant them with the same depth. Should be planted approximately 8 weeks prior to the last frost date, make sure to plant the tubers with about 2 to 3 inch deep in the ground. Mojito elephant ear - a heat-loving plant yet starving and thirsty one but this plant is easy to grow since it can be grown under a full sun shade. Water frequently and dig up when the weather turns cold. Give your plant a huge space since the leaves are wide spreading and a plenty space will provide proper growth for this one.
4. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Alocasia Calidora Elephant Ear Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Can be container grown. Grows to 5 to 7 feet in height. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
5. WYBAM-f #ad
Heirloom Alocasia Macrorrhiza Green Giant Taro Seeds Indoor Plant Seeds 20pcs/Bag Grains/Lot Elephant Ear Taro Vegetable Seeds #adWYBAM-f #ad
- Function:air purification, Use:Outdoor Plants, Classification:Mini Garden, Location:Courtyard. Variety:taro seeds:taro seeds, home & garden:Plant Seeds. Product type: giant Taro Seeds, Size:20pcs/bag,.
Type:foliage plants, Applicable Constellation:Sagittarius, Flowerpot:Excluded. Style:perennial, cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy, Climate:Temperate, Full-bloom Period:None. Home:sementes seeds jardin, garden plants:Plant for the garden.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Calathea Medallion Live Peacock Prayer Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This stunning peacock plant has deep green oval leaves with distinctive pink and white variegated markings on top and burgundy undersides. Loved by collectors for its stunning leaves and shape it pairs with Philodendron and Ferns on decks, patios, and window sills in the home or office.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Prayer plant leaves fold at night and this unique specimen is an excellent pick for tabletops and counters in bathrooms bedrooms in the house. This pet safe plant is 12-14" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; this plant-likes bright indirect sunlight and humidity.
7. Snyder & Sons Nersery #ad
BOGO!!!Live"colocasia Gigantea"thailand Giant Elephant Ear Plant #adSnyder & Sons Nersery #ad
- Large leaves and a great landscaping opportunity for every customer. Ships with care sheet and plant food for rapid growth. Needs a damp place to grow- our care guide shows you how. Great plant for aquariums. A super gift if you want to make a big impression! .
8. Costa Farms #ad
Little Fiddle Bambino Trending Tropicals Collection Live Indoor Plant, 1-Foot, Green, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata #adCosta Farms #ad
- Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. Ships in a premium, 6-inch white ceramic planter. Height at shipping is approximately 1-foot 12 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. The small size of the little Fiddle Leaf Fig makes it ideal for tabletops, desks, and shelves.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. The trending tropicals collection: The Little Fiddle Leaf Fig features bold and dramatic impact in a small size. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Ficus Lyrata, Little Fiddle Bambino|