As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedville #ad
50 ROMA ITALIAN GREEN BEAN Phaseolus Vulgaris Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Of course they are the best when the are fresh out of the garden anyway! . Color: green Pods with White Beans. Soil / water: Average.
Plant height: 14 - 18". Roma is a bush bean, i would definitely recommend growing some because at least around here, and the pods can be harvested early for snap beans. These are my absolute favorite bean! If you enjoy them too, they are very hard to find in the stores and are much more expensive than any other beans when you can find them.
The bean typically measure 5-7 inches long and are wide and flat. Light requirements: sun. Plant spacing: 24 - 30". Harvest: 59 Days.
2. Serendipity Seeds #ad
Roma Bush Bean 75 Seeds! Garden Vegetable Seeds! Natural Non GMO Italian Style Flat Bean, Bush Form of Romano Pole #adSerendipity Seeds #ad
- Stores well. This group of beans is a favorite for the home garden and can be grown just about anywhere because they have a relatively short growing season. Delicious Gourmet Flavor. A classic italian flat type bean which has distinctive, full buttery flavor and very high yields.
Excellent for early planting, as well as a fall crop. Bush type plants are loaded with long, stringless, flat-podded green beans right up to frost. Use fresh - Frozen. This is the bush form of the pole bean Romano. Beans are very easy to grow and manage. This bean is featured in many gourmet recipes.
|Brand||Serendipity Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.|
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Bean Bush Roma II 1346 Green 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Produces a freshly delicious bean. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 60 days. A classic heirloom, the "roma II" is a favorite snap bean that produces lovely pods on an upright plant.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Italian Bush Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Each packet contains 2 ounces of seed.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant height is 16-18". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
No gmos, ever. Yields 5. 5" pods. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Plant spread is 10". Flat italian beans have the Best Bean flavor, and this one is the tastiest. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Harvest in 50 days.
5. La Semiorto Sementi #ad
Salerno Seeds Flat Pole Bean Fagiolo Rampicante Super Marconi 50 Seeds Made in Italy Italian Non-GMO #adLa Semiorto Sementi #ad
- 50 seeds expiration Date 6/2023. Exclusive distributors of La Semiorto Italian Seeds shipped direct from the USA. Free shipping on orders over $20 Salerno seeds flat Pole Bean Fagiolo Rampicante Super Marconi.
Non-gmo professional seeds for experienced Home Growers If You Don't Know It Won't Grow.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Bean Bush Romano #14 9876 Green 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 50 days. Italian green beans that are very flavorful and slightly sweet. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. High yielding for fall crops.
7. Starting Gardens #ad
Red Onion Sets #adStarting Gardens #ad
- Fruit: large, flattened globes. Strong flavor. Spacing: 4 - 6 inches between plants, 12 - 24 inches between rows. Firm, pink-tinged white flesh with red circles.
Plant early spring or fall and in 4 to 5 weeks you will have green onions. 60-80 bulbs or sets. Baby" onions bulbs that are used to grow green onions or dry onions. Deep purple skin.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Vegetable Garden Seeds, 1 Lb, Stringless Green Pod Bush Bean Seeds Burpee, Non-GMO, Heirloom Green Snap Bean Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Days to full maturity: 50 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.
Bean seeds - bush - stringless Green Pod Burpee - 1 Lb - Phaseolus vulgaris. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.