As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jocadew #ad
Organic Seeds Common Juniper Juniperus Communis Tree Shrub, Blue Berries Jocad 60 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Organic seeds common juniper Juniperus Communis Tree Shrub - Blue Berries Jocad 60 Seeds. Name: common juniper – certified organic | other common names: gin berry | scientific name: juniperus communis | color: evergreen / blue berries | plant seeds: outdoors after danger of frost / fall / yellow ‘flowers’ / cold stratify / indoors weeks before last frost | bloom time: spring April | HARVEST: Fall | HARDINESS ZONE: 2 - 8 | PLANT HEIGHT: 2 – 10’ | PLANT SPACING: 5 - 10'| LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun | SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average - Dry.
2. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Starwest Botanicals Organic Juniper Berries Whole, 1 Pound #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Origin: Croatia. Use with caution in persons with inflammatory kidney disease. Warning: not to be used during pregnancy. Usda certified Organic. Not for use exceeding six weeks in succession. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Latin/botanical Name: Juniperus communis.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Great for parsley, emergency preparedness items, hydroponics supplies, prepper gear, spinach, aerogarden, gardening gifts, or bug out.
Our survival pack includes lettuce, beans, and more. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, and packaged in the Usa.
It makes excellent gifts for moms, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties.
Usa - seed bank grown, dark, sourced, adults and gardening gifts for men. In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, peas, zucchini, carrots, peppers, beets, squash, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, 000 seeds. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet.
4. Florida Foliage #ad
Blue Sargent Juniper, 30 Live Ground Cover Plants, Drought Tolerant Evergreen #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Full sun. Multi-stemmed evergreen shrub with a ground-hugging habit of growth. A low growing evergreen with bluish-gray needle-like foliage and showy blue berries, wide growing and sprawling habit; ideal for use as a low groundcover in sunny dry locations, a real favorite with garden designers for year-round color.
Sargentii glauca. It has no significant negative characteristics. Evergreen shrub. Deer don't particularly care for this plant and will usually leave it alone in favor of tastier treats.
It produces blue berries from late spring to late winter. This is a relatively low maintenance shrub, and is best pruned in late winter once the threat of extreme cold has passed.
It lends an extremely fine and delicate texture to the landscape composition which should be used to full effect. The scale-like leaves are highly ornamental and remain blue throughout the winter. Particularly useful for erosion control in difficult areas. The flowers are not ornamentally significant. One of the best groundcover type junipers for providing an evergreen effect with very low maintenance. Juniperus chinensis var.
5. Jays Seeds #ad
Fruit Combo Pack Raspberry, Blueberry, BlackBerry, Apple 525+ Seeds UPC 695928808748 & 4 Free Plant Markers, Strawberry #adJays Seeds #ad
- Complete your entire garden with this combo pack! - 4 FREE PLANT MARKERS & over 525 Seeds. Germination after stratification once sowed: 20-45 days. 140+ blueberry seeds, 10+ Apple Tree Seeds.
All seeds! 125+ rapsberry seeds, 125+ Strawberry Seeds, 125+ Blackberry Seeds. Seeds need to be stratified, so place them in a zip baggy in fridge for 2-3 months to mimic winter conditions.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
6. CZ Grain #ad
Evergreen, Bonsai Juniper Tree Seeds for Planting | 10+ Seeds | Highly Prized for Bonsai #adCZ Grain #ad
- Made in usa: all natural soil like cz grain soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! Growing instructions included: Enjoy this tree and enjoy this day! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Highly desired: Very popular for its exotic bark and evergreen leaves/.
Cz grain guarantee: buy with confidence from CZ Grain. Juniper are one of the most popular evergreen species for bonsai. Hardy and so attractive. You get authentic Juniper Tree Seeds shipped from Iowa. Healthy seeds: 10 seeds.
7. Black Duck Brand #ad
100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand, 43 Varieties, Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds, Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
8. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Bonsai Tree | Rocky Mountain Juniper | Seed Grow Kit | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Grow your own bonsai tree from seed! includes absolutely everything you need to grow a Rocky Mountain Juniper Juniperus scopulorum from seed: seeds, a mini-greenhouse, growing medium, and detailed instructions.100% guaranteed: if your seed fails to germinate or your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide free replacement seed.
Great for kids and adults, meaning, a tree is a wonderful gift that will only grow in value, regrowth and recovery, enduring friendships and new beginnings, amateurs to experts! A universal symbol of life, and beauty.