As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Clovers Garden #ad
Clovers Garden Mojito Mint Plant – Non-GMO, Includes Clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Guide, Two 2 Live Plants – Not Seeds –Each 4"-7" Tal l- in 3.5 Inch Pots #adClovers Garden #ad
- Each grown and shipped in 3. 5 inch clovers garden Branded Pots w/ Copyrighted Instructions Included. Perennial Zone 5-9. The large pot size gives plants with a well-developed root system, giving you a quick growth. This herb was not available in the U.
S. Until 2006. Includes a clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Sheet. We ship usps priority maIL for maximum freshness. A versatile mint used in a variety of dishes, desserts and drinks. This is the mint used in the famous mojito drink. Two very nice, not plugs, good-sized plants, each 4 to 7 inched tall. Not leggy, not seeds.
2. Dutch Country Classics #ad
Dutch Country Classics Live Mojito Mint Live Plant Pack of 1 #adDutch Country Classics #ad
- Harvest: pick sprigs throughout the growing season, if the whole plant is harvested at once a second harvest will be available later that season. Light: full sun to partial shade. Great for flavoring beverages. Soil: rich, moist and well-drained.
3. Yumheart Gardens #ad
Not Seeds, Organically Grown By Yumheart Gardens, 1 Live Plant, Mojito Mint Plant #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- A versatile mint used in a variety of dishes, desserts and drinks. Until 2006. This is the mint used in the famous Mojito drink. Well rooted plant. This herb was not available in the U. S. 100% organically Grown.
4. Harley Seeds #ad
Fragrant Rare! Ships from USA, Heirloom Herb Non-GMO, 100+ ORGANICALLY Grown Mojito Cuban Mint Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Organically grown mojito cuban mint seeds, heirloom herb non-gmo, fragrant rare. Hope that helps. Do not cover the seeds with soil! if you over water, the seeds will rot and die.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Please keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
It is vital to follow the planting instructions! The seeds are fresh and tested before sale. Do not cover the seeds with soil! please note that the soil temperature should be at least 70F for proper germination. If the soil is colder than 70F, the seeds will rot and die.
5. MABES WAREHOUSE #ad
MABES WAREHOUSE Mojito Mint 1000 Seeds Rare HERB #adMABES WAREHOUSE #ad
- Shipping: most of the products will be ship within 24 - 48 hours excluding holidays or backordered products. After i receive the clear photo, pot & more. Satisfaction guaranteed - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback.
Good quality seeds - you're buying mabes warehouse mojito mint * 1000 SEEDS * RARE * HERB *. Be prepared - some seeds can be somewhat difficult to germinate - much patience and time may be required - please don't be wondering why the seeds have not germinated after short periods of time.
Please always make sure your shipping address is accurate. Several time will be needed for some seeds.
This is normal. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. In a rare case of dead on arrival, I will decide either give you a refund or replacement. Contact us for solution. Perfect for garden - plant & watch them grow in garden, buyers must take a clear picture immediately of the plants in unopened bag condition and send the photo to my message the same day of delivery.
6. RSS #ad
Herb Seeds for Planting Outdoor, Mojito Mint 1000 Seeds, Herb Garden Seeds Vegetable Variety, Heirloom Herb Seeds, Organic Seeds Non GMO Certified, Herb Seeds for Planting Indoors #adRSS #ad
- We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Best quality - this package contains 1000 of Mojito Mint seeds. An aromatic mint - the scent of aromatic and flavor are agreeably mild and warm, not pungent nor overly sweet like other mints.
Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback.
Contact us for solution. Hardiness zones -mojito mint seeds are suitable for USDA hardiness zones zones 5 - 9. A refreshing herbal perennial - this spearmint plant not only used to make Mojitos, desserts, but also to make teas, and as a great seasoning for meats. Mojito mint is known as the official mint of the Cuban beverage.
7. ady #ad
1 Well Rooted Plant Mojito Live Sweet Mint for Planting Gardening FR19 #adady #ad
- Fast growing variety. Sunlight: full sun, temperate, Partial Shade. Climate: Sub-tropical, Tropical. Usda hardiness zone °f:7 0 to 10 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 10 30 to 40 °F.
Season of Interest: Summer. When you add it into your garden, they will grow year after year. You get 1 well rooted plant Mojito Live Sweet Mint For Planting Gardening.
8. Plant Theatre #ad
Plant Theatre Seed Kits Cocktail Garden #adPlant Theatre #ad
- Includes 6 peat growing biodegradable pots, we’ve left nothing out! ideal for beginners, 6 Peat Discs that expand to 7 times their size when watered, 6 plant Markers and of course 6 foil sealed seed sachets, plus full SOWING & GROWING TIPS. Seeds include: cucamelon, grape sized ‘water melons’ that taste of cucumber but pack a ZINGY LIME CRUNCH, stunning BLUE BORAGE: starry blue flowers, plus….
A specially selected range of seeds to grow plants with an interesting variety of aromas to FLAVOUR AND GARNISH YOUR DRINKS. Photographs of each cocktail and full instructions on how to make syrups from each variety plus 18 original cocktail reCIPES are included. An award-winning mixologist was commissioned to create an exciting selection of original drink recipes which combine their taste and flavours to perfection.
You don’t need a lot of space to make a cocktail garDEN grow them in containers or pots on your patio or balcony. Lime basil traditional flavor of basil with a crisp citrus note, mint with its sweet sharp flavour is a must for the cocktail gardener and lemon BALM an invigorating citrusy note, a refreshing herb with a ZESTY bite! HYSSOP has flavor and aroma of sweet liquorice, when crushed the leaves have a LINGERING FRESH SCENT and a subtle lemon flavour.
Everything you need to start growing your own cocktail garden in one box, gardeners and children alike. This grow kit makes a fantastic gift, beautifully presented in the illustrated gift box and has everything you need to start growing in one box! Great growing performance – all our seeds are laboratory tested before release by our leading us seed supplier and then sealed in foil packets for freshness! MADE IN THE USA and 100% NON - GMO.