As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Easy to Grow #ad
Grows Indoors & Out | Ships from Easy to Grow TM, Oxalis Triangularis Bulbs, Purple Shamrocks, 20 Robust Bulbs #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Easy to grow: bulbs grow very well in indoor containers or outdoors with blooms appearing 8 weeks after planting. Robust tubers: oxalis bulbs may look strange, but they are robust and fast growing with plenty of sun. Year round color: purple shamrock bulbs feature purple leaves with rose patterning and white to light pink blooms.
Ideal houseplant: perfect in a pot on a sun drenched sill, purple shamrock provides rich color all most of the year. California nursery: authentic product of Easy to Grow Bulbs, an American company and a California Licensed Nursery.
2. VAN ZYVERDEN #ad
Pink, Van Zyverden 83518 Oxalis Triangularis Set of 12 Bulbs, 6/+ cm #adVAN ZYVERDEN #ad
- You are being shipped dormant bulbs/product size: 6/+ Cm/Exposure: Full Sun to Partial Shade/Blooms: Mid Summer/Grows 6" Tall. Grow indoors or out, pots and /or garden.
Plant 6-8" apart, 1" deep/hardy in usda zones 7-8/48 contiguous US states, plus the District of Columbia. Leaflets fold up at night or on cloudy days. Exotic burgundy color. Care instructions: refrigerate Bulbs Until You Are Ready To Plant Them.
3. Easy to Grow #ad
40 Robust Bulbs, 3/4" Tubers | Ships from Easy to Grow TM, Oxalis Triangularis and Regnelli Combo #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Very easy to grow house Plants- All Growing Instructions Included. 40 robust bulbs 20 oxalis regnelli & 20 Triangularis - separately packed and clearly marked for Easy Planting.
Bloom time: flowers in 8 - 10 weeks from planting. Hardy zones 6-11, or indoors anywhere! Grows anywhere Indoors and Re-blooms Year after Year.
4. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Purple Triangularis Oxalis Shamrock Rhizome/Root/Bulbs, 2 Burgundy #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Add these spectacular flowering Beauties to any Garden, Especially for heavily wet areas or great for water gardens.
5. OptiCase #ad
Oxalis Triangularis 10 Bulbs, Purple Shamrocks Lucky Lovely Flowers Bulbs Grows Indoor or Outdoor #adOptiCase #ad
- The real irish shamrock plant is a clover relative trifolium dubium which prefers the wild life to domestication. Patrick’s Day. Also, plan to feed your shamrock throughout its growing season to encourage healthy growth. Leaf colors vary, bicolored, with green, and purple shamrocks available at very good prices.
The purple-leaf shamrock, is a low-growing foliage plant for the garden that also makes for an attractive indoor plant with rich, oxalis triangularis, vibrant, purple leaves. We provide 10 very strong bulbs. Each bag contains some soil. The adaptable oxalis has taken its place, and is often sold as a good luck shamrock plant for St.
If you receive some small buds, please don't worry, and plant them with confidence. Just be careful keeping a purple shamrock in a hot room or an area that can quickly heat up. The oxalis does prefer to be kept in a cool spot if possible, but they can get by in warm areas if need be.
You don’t have to worry so much about the temperature of the plant when kept indoors. It’s important to note that purple shamrock plants actively grow and flower during the fall to spring and go dormant in the summer. Smart gardeners have gravitated to this beautiful foliage plant to add color indoors and outdoors for several decades. The key to a healthy plant is providing it with a sunny spot and watering it whenever the soil starts to dry out.
6. EGBULBS #ad
30 pcs Purple Shamrock- Oxalis triangularis Bulbs Easy Grow Perennial #adEGBULBS #ad
- Package included :30pcsx Flower Bulbs. Soil type: they will do well in a neutral ph soil. Bloom color: Purple. Enviroment:semi-shade.
7. okdress #ad
Oxalis Bulbs -Purple Shamrocks -10 Bulbs Shamrock Oxalis Triangularis Bulbs Bonsai Garden Planting Flower Fast-Growing #adokdress #ad
- Strong drought resistance, can not stand the cold. It likes a sunny, warm and humid environment. Strong reproductive ability£¬one plant will become a clump of plants in one growing season. Can make your garden full of vigor. Indoor and outdoor planting.
8. IB Prosperity #ad
10 Bulbs of Purple Shamrock, Oxalis 'Triangularis' Size #1 #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it. Plant them outdoors in full sunlight or semi-light shade, but make sure indoor plants get bright light.
Check new sprouts occasionally for common pests such as spider mites and leaf miners, which prey on new foliage. Do not choose an area that's prone to flooding, as this will quickly rot your new bulbs. Choose a location with well draining soil for your shamrock.
Dig a shallow hole, about 1 to 1 1/2 inches deep. Sprouts appear in approximately 14 days, and flowers generally appear in 8 to 10 weeks. Purple shamrock bulbs love moisture but will rot if allowed to sit in soil that is too wet. If planting multiple bulbs, space holes at least 3 inches apart. You will get 10 bulbs of purple Shamrock, Oxalis 'Triangularis' Size #1.