As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirts: Bulbs #ad
Deer Proof!, Mixed Narcissus Daffodil 50 Bulbs, SUPER VALUE #adHirts: Bulbs #ad
- Bright pop of color for any garden. Perennial spring blooming daffodils. Planting/Growing Instructions included. Deer Resistant. Height: 12-18".
2. Hirt's #ad
Blues and Purples, 8/9cm Bulbs, Blue Moon Mix Crocus 20 Bulbs #adHirt's #ad
- 20 large flowering Crocus bulbs. Can be forced for indoor blooms during the winter as well bulbs would need to be refrigerated, however0 Hardy in zones 3-8; Plant in the fall for early spring blooms.
A hardy perennial - Crocuses will return & multiply year after year. A mixture of 3 different colors - "Flower Record", "Remembrance" and "Pickwick".
3. CZ Grain #ad
10 Anemone"De Caen" Flower Bulbs for Planting | Multicolor Mix | Ships from Iowa, USA | Flower Bulbs for Planting #adCZ Grain #ad
- Beautiful Poppy-like flowers. 10 anemone 'de caen' bulbs to grow. Ships from Iowa. Made in usa. Beautiful vibrant colors bloom early spring. Ideal for mass planting.
4. Willard & May #ad
Assorted Colors of Tulip Bulbs by Willard & May, Mixed Triumph Tulips 25 Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Qty per package: 25 Bulbs. Bloom color: red, bi-colors, purple, White, Pink, + more!. Bloom time: mid spring / height: 18-24" / Bulb Size: 11/12 cm. Light requirements: Sun. Hardiness zone: 3-8 / planting time: fall / Planting Depth: 6-8" Planting Spacing: 4-6".
5. CZ Grain #ad
Anemone Windflower Bulbs for Planting, Ships from Iowa. Made in USA, 10 Bulbs, Colorful Spring Flowers #adCZ Grain #ad
- A head turner without question. A must for any garden or greenspace. Colorful Mix of Vibrant Windflowers. These colorful flowers get attention.
Perennial in Zones 3-8. 10 healthy bulbs to Plant. Made in usa. Ships from Iowa. A hardy perennial - Anemone Windlfowers will return & multiply year after year.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Russell Lupine, Wonderful Gardening Gift, Shasta Daisy, and Blanket Flower; Heirloom Seeds, Black-Eyed Susan, Purple Coneflower, Sow Right Seeds, Perennial Flower Garden Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow-- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Each variety is in an individual pack; not a mix of bulk seed - All perennial flowers that will come back year after year.
Enjoy outdoors in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Beautiful - five large paper seed packets of popular perennial flowers including Purple Coneflower, Russell Lupine, Black-eyed Susan, Shasta Daisy and Blanket Flower.
Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Great way to attract and support your local pollinators. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Pollinator friendly - bee, butterflies, and Hummingbirds love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Long Blooming Period in All Zones, Hollyhock Single Mixed Colors #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow your seeds in Full Sun. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Easy to grow Annual in All Zones. Mixed single hollyhocks - 225+ Seeds Approximately.
8. Seed Needs #ad
Partial Shade Wildflower Mixture 15 Species Non-GMO Seeds By Seed Needs, Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants range in height from 4 to 48 inches tall, with the vast majority averaging around 20 to 34 inches tall. Each packet measures 4. 50 inches wide by 6.
4375 inches tall. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Our partial shade wildflower mixture contains 59% annuals, 15% perennials and 26% biennials. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Partial shade is a specialty blend of Wildflowers that are perfect for areas that receive less than 6 hours of direct sunlight on any given day.