As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. California Tropicals #ad
6" from California Tropicals, Philodendron 'Prince of Orange' #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 6" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. Perfect gift for any occassion! .
2. AchmadAnam #ad
Prince of Orange Philodendron, Tree Plant, AchmadAnam Live Plant, 1 Feet Tall, Ship in 1 Gal Pot #adAchmadAnam #ad
- The package will be well packed. Ship in 1 Gal Pot. Please read the Description Below For More Details. Buyer will receive 1 Live Plants. Prince of Orange Philodendron.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 10 Inch Growers Pot, Philodendron Prince of Orange, Beautiful Indoor Outdoor Air Purifying Houseplant, Philodendron ‘Prince of Orange’ #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- It grows into an upright form, which features brilliant shades of orange, which shows off its multicolored foliage, chartreuse and green. Even the petioles leaf stalks are colorful, a Prince Orange plant can reach a height of 24 inches as a houseplant and up to a height of 36 inches in the landscape.
Department of agriculture plant hardiness zones 10 through 11, you’ll be able to grow Philodendron Prince of Orange outside year-round. But, for most gardeners, this tropical plant is a snap to grow indoors as a houseplant. When the new oval-shaped leaves open, in shades of pinkish-red.
The philodendron prince of orange gets its name from its uniquely hued leaves, transitioning first to copper tones, which change color over time. This is a low-light plant, mindful that light levels change from season to season.
Site it where it receives indirect light, which can burn its foliage. The outstanding feature of this easy-care plant is its foliage. New growth starts a starburst yellow when it first emerges, and ultimately settling into darker shades of green. Philodendron prince of orange philodendron ‘prince of orange’ doesn’t have a trailing or climbing habit like other types of philodendrons. Avoid placing prince of orange in direct sunlight, whether you grow it indoors or it's planted in the landscape. If your garden is in u.
4. AirGarden #ad
1 Feet Tall, Prince of Orange Philodendron, Ship in 1 Gal Pot | Home & Garden #adAirGarden #ad
- Buyer will receive 1 Live Plants. Prince of Orange Philodendron. The package will be well packed. Ship from United States. Ship in 1 Gal Pot.
5. One Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
25 Oriental Poppy Flower Seeds. Prince of Orange Poppies. One Stop Poppy Shoppe Brand. #adOne Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
- Full sun to partial shade. Soil: any well drained. Grows 3 feet high. Bloom time: May and June. Planting and growing instuctions included.
Perennial zones 3-9. Add additional packs of one stop poppy Shoppe Brand Seeds to the same cart and shipping will total just $4. 49 for all. Plant in spring or Fall.
6. SmartMe #ad
Prince of Orange Philodendron, Ship in 1 Gal Pot, SmartMe Live Plant, 1 Feet Tall #adSmartMe #ad
- Please read the Description Below For More Details. Buyer will receive 1 Live Plants. Ship in 1 Gal Pot. The package will be well packed. Prince of Orange Philodendron.
7. Rasacarsa #ad
Orange Prince Nemesia Strumosa Flower rsc2a5r 50 Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Plant height: 6 - 12" | plant spacing: 9 - 12" | light requirements: Sun - Part Shade | Soil & Water Preferences: Average | Quantity: 50 Seeds. Orange prince nemesia Strumosa Flower rsc2a5r 50 Seeds.
Name: orange prince nemesia | scientific name: nemesia strumosa | color: orange | Plant Seeds: Outdoors After Frost / Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost | Bloom Time: All Summer | Hardiness Zone: 9 - 10 .
8. Rasacarsa #ad
Prince of Orange Oriental Poppy Papaver Orientale Perennial Flower rsc2a5r 100 Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Prince of orange oriental poppy Papaver Orientale Perennial Flower rsc2a5r 100 Seeds. Light requirements: sun | soil & Water Preferences: Average | Quantity: 100 Seeds. Bloom time: spring | hardiness zone: 3 - 9 | plant height: 24 - 36" | Plant Spacing: 18 - 24".
Name: prince of orange oriental poppy | scientific name: papaver orientale 'Prince Of Orange' | Color: Orange With Black Accents | Plant Seeds: Outdoors After Frost / Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost.