As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tucson Tools #ad
Saguaro Cactus 6" to 10" Tall 8 to 10 Years Old Shipped Bare Root! #adTucson Tools #ad
- These are seed grown in Tucson, AZ! Plant is shown in a 6" pot. The saguaro cactus plant you will receive will be between 6" and 10" tall, and shipped BARE ROOT, WITHOUT A POT.
It is shipped bare root because the weight of the soil and pot will damage the spines and roots! This size plant is from 8 to 10 years old.
2. Tucson Tools #ad
6" to 12" Tall Totem Pole Cactus Shipped Bare Root-NO Pot! Spineless! Very Unusual! #adTucson Tools #ad
- You will receive one Totem Pole Cactus, 6" to 12" tall. Each cactus is unique! Look at the pictures for an idea of what you will receive.
Shipped bare root! no pot or soil! This is to prevent breakage of the heavy plant. Shipped bare root! no pot or soil! This is to prevent breakage of the heavy plant.
3. Generic #ad
Garden Art Green, Metal Plant, Metal Yard Art, Colorful Metal Saguaro Cactus, Metal Cactus #adGeneric #ad
- Gorgeous garden Decoration: Great addition or center piece for your home. Measures:23'' h x 16'' w x 6'' D. Metal saguaro: these are saguaro Cactus plants, made from metal and painted in various colors resembling the saguaro cactus.
Carefree plant: this cool little desert plant makes a nice indoor or outdoor plant that requires no watering or care and looks great in a planter or on its own. Handcrafted: these desert sculptures are 100% handmade to order and will vary making your piece truly unique.
|Warranty||Manufacturer Warranty for 25 days from date of purchase|
4. N/ #ad
Saguaro Cactus"Carnegiea gigantea", 6"-10" Tall 8+ Years Old, Nice SPINES Succulent #adN/ #ad
- It is approximately 8-10 years old. You will receive a plant similar to what is shown in the picture. Ships to: worldwide. This is a greenhouse groWN plant,. These are shipped bare root, no pot.
5. Shop Succulents #ad
6-Pack, Fully Rooted Live Indoor Cacti Plants, Shop Succulents | Can't Touch This Collection | Assortment of Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Approximately 6 hours of sun per day. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Regular potting soil or dirt won't do. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness. Recommended amount is once every two weeks.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again. Watering needs | cacti are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot.
Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Included in purchase | 6 assorted cactus varieties in 2" pot. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
6. N/ #ad
Nice Spines 2"-3" Tall AZ Seed, 2 Saguaro Cactus"Carnegiea gigantea" #adN/ #ad
- Ships to: United State. You will receive TWO plants very similar to the plant in the picture. Please note: 99% of these Saguaros will have the scarring shown. They are approximately 2 to 3 years old. They are in a 2" pots, as shown in the picture, but will be sent bare root.
7. Flora Bunda #ad
Flora Bunda 15" H Faux Plants Cactus Succulent in 5" Hand-Painted Geometric Planter Ceramic Pot Planter Mid Century, for Desk, and Home Decoration, Office, Living Room #adFlora Bunda #ad
- Place these artificial Succulent planters anywhere in your home to create an indoor Oasis. Low maintenance, No Watering. Indoor Use Only.
Makes your home elegant. Tabletop planter will add a bit of chic antiquity to your living space. Our ceramic planter will help upgrade your plant game in style. 15" h artificial cactus Plants included.
|Brand||Flora Bunda #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flora Bunda #ad|
8. Desert Steel #ad
Desert Steel Blue Agave – Metal Cactus Torch – Large #adDesert Steel #ad
- The patina finish gives this art piece a vibrant look full of color and life. Outdoor sculpture ��� inspired by nature, skilled craftsmen shape each piece in this wonderful sculpture, copying in detail the perfection of each pointed leaf and flower of the blue agave cactus.
Each refill gives you up to six hours of torchlight to enjoy pest-free. Lifelike cactus plant ��� shake things up in the garden with this blue agave cactus, a native of the Sonoran Desert region.
Tiki torches ��� fill the fuel canister with citronella to help drive away the biting insects that come out in the evening.
Handcrafted metal art ��� crafted by artisans, this blue agave d̩cor will transform your home or backyard into a southwestern oasis. Unique in shape, texture and color, the blue agave complements other plants and shrubs in your outdoor spaces. Yard art ��� perk up that bare spot or dry patch with one of these beauties. This lifelike piece adds texture and interest to any yard or garden.
|Brand||Desert Steel #ad|
|Manufacturer||DESERT STEEL #ad|