As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SUSAN LANKTON33 #ad
Sage Salvia Nemorosa Seeds Plant for Home Garden D¨¦cor #adSUSAN LANKTON33 #ad
- 400+ seeds and using the High Quality of Packaging. Usda zones: 8 - 10 Height: 20 inch perennial. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant.
2. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Salvia Flower Garden Seeds, 500 Seeds, Blue Queen, Perennial Salvia Seed Variety, Blue Blooms, Salvia Nemorosa #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Superba. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Seeds for: Flower Gardening. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Days to full maturity: 2 years -- Perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 3-9. Salvia flower seeds - blue queen - 500 Seeds - Salvia nemorosa S.
3. The Clayton Farm #ad
30 Seeds, P127S. Salvia Nemorosa 'New Dimension Blue' #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Tiny seeds, shipped in swollen calyx after flower dropped. Packed in 2 x 4 inch sealable bag. Perennial Flower Seeds. Packet contains 30 seeds hand-packed with care. Proud bee hosts, cross pollination "can" occur.
4. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Park Seeds Salvia Salvatore Blue Flowers #adPark Seed #ad
- Plant height: 10 in - 12 in. Seeds per pack: 25. Habit: upright. Species: nemorosa. Bloom start to end: Early Spring - Mid Fall. With a long blooming season, running Spring through Autumn, the Salvatore Blue Salvia brings exquisiteness to patio pots and landscapes alike.
Plant width: 6 in - 8 in. Genus: salvia. New in 2020! this annual salvia offers the tallest upright spikes and exquisite deep blue color blooms of any other available in seed.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Deer Perennial, PAPCOOL Salvia New Dimension Blue SéẹDs, Blóoms 1St. Year .Salvia Nemorosa #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Sun. It produces numerous spikes. Zones: 5-7. Heat tolerant, easy to grow and early to flower that are long lasting in the landscape. Get it fast! ready to ship in 1 business day. Ideal for borders and containers.
Payment----. All orders are shipped within 24-36 hours after receipt of payment ***. Salvia nemorosa: rich, intense violet-blue flowers on plants with a well branched and compact habit. Blooms first year!! ----- 8 seeds ----. Height: 8-10". Perennial.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
1 oz Seeds Approx 27807 Seeds of Salvia nemorosa, Woodland Sage, Meadow Sage #adIB Prosperity #ad
- You will get 1 packet contains 1 oz seeds Approx 27807 Seeds of Salvia nemorosa, Woodland Sage, Meadow Sage. Long, or white to pink flowers, bears violet to purple, to 4 in. Spreading growth to 24in. Long. From summer to autumn, terminal racemes.
Minimum hardiness Zone: 5. Do not cover very small seeds, but tightly press into the earth. Keep in cooler conditions after germination occurs. Scarification: let stand in water for 24 hours.
The plant prefers full sun, and moderate weekly watering. Many of them are hardy to –18 °c. Rosy pink, good drainage, with flowers ranging in color from violet, and even white. All are perennial, to violet-blue, with numerous leafy stems growing from the base at the beginning of summer.
Stratification: none required. The many inflorescences have closely spaced whorls of small flowers with brightly colored calyces. There are numerous cultivars widely grown in horticulture. Erect, wrinkled, in dense, mid-greed leaves, many-branched perennial with ovate or lace-shaped to oblong, notched, to 1/2in.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Salvia New Dimension Deep Rose SéẹDs, Deer Perennial. Blóoms 1St. Year .Salvia Nemorosa #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Get it fast! ready to ship in 1 business day. Height: 8-10". All orders are shipped within 24-36 hours after receipt of payment ***. Salvia nemorosa: rich, intense deep rose flowers on plants with a well branched and compact habit.
Ideal for borders and containers. Zones: 5-7. Perennial. Sun. Blooms first year!! ----- 8 seeds -----. Payment----. It produces numerous spikes. Heat tolerant, easy to grow and early to flower that are long lasting in the landscape.
8. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens 1 Gallon Plant Salvia Nemorosa 'May Night' Garden Sage Aromatic Green Foliage Long-Lasting Blue-Violet Blooms in Early Summer Clumping Habit. 1997 Perennial Plant of The Year. #adPixies Gardens #ad
- The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil. It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter.