As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EasyGoProdcuts #ad
Incubator, EasyGoProdcuts Vermiculite 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Planting Soil Additive #adEasyGoProdcuts #ad
- Great incubator – great for using to incubate and hatch many varieties of plants. Great for potted plants. Can be mixed with peat, bark and compost.
Great for green house growing and hydroponic growing. Easy to use and low cost. All natural mineral – a natural element that is clean, odorless, sterile and non-toxic. Grade 3 vermiculite – this is the most popular grade of Vermiculite.
Large size bag - unlike others who sell 8 quarts this bag is 120 quarts. More value for your money. Holds moisture and nutrients leaving area for air in the soil. Promotes faster root growth. Discourages fungal growth by the naturally occurring pH Alkaline.
2. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds.
While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Horticultural perlite is clean, ph neutral, sterile, odorless, Non-Flammable, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
3. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries Vermiculite-4A Vermiculite #adPVP Industries #ad
- Horticultural grade is safe to use without asbestos concerns. Package dimensions: 26. 67 l x 93. 98 h x 45. 72 w centimeters. Package weight: 10818 kilograms. 4 cubic foot bag.
4. ECO GARDEN PRO PROFESSIONAL #ad
1 Quart, Liquid Conditioner | Treatment | Loosener | Improves Lawn Aeration & Drainage | Alternative to Manual Lawn Aerators, Eco Garden PRO Liquid Lawn Aerator #adECO GARDEN PRO PROFESSIONAL #ad
- Penetrates deeper than manual aerator. One bottle will cover 32, Summer, 000 sq. Ft. Conditioner - improves overall lawn and grass health by increasing root growth and fertilizer efficiency.
Increases drainage - treats standing water and eliminates flooding. Great alternative to manual lawn aeration - Easy to use method to replace core and mechanical aeration. Works fast & easy to use - apply during Sprint, and Fall.
5. Therm O Rock #ad
Therm-O-Rock Vermiculite 3 Medium, 3.5 cuft #adTherm O Rock #ad
- Note:"3 medium" is in reference to the grade of vermiculite not the number of bags. Easy handling, loading, and unloading. Omri listed. It is excellent for seed germination, prevents soil compaction, and promotes strong and fast root development.
|Brand||Therm O Rock #ad|
6. xGarden #ad
Extra Chunky, 8 Quarts xGarden Horticultural Grade Premium Vermiculite #adxGarden #ad
- Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Non-toxic and sterile - pH Neutral - Vermiculite helps soil maintain constant PH Levels. Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop.
Assists with drainage and aeration for soil. Vermiculite allows soil to retain maximum moisture and nutrients for later use. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Vermiculite soil additive - Extra Chunky.
7. ClearPots #ad
Vermiculite 2.5 Gallon, Grade 4 Super Coarse #adClearPots #ad
- Bagged 2 1/2 gallon size. Grade 4 - super coarse. Just for the hobbyist that does not need a large 4 cu ft bag. Great for potted plants. Holds moisture and nutrients, leaving more room for air in the soil.
Promotes faster root growth and quick anchorage for young roots. Vermiculite is a natural mineral, odorless, permanent, clean, non-toxic and sterile.
8. Mother Earth Products #ad
4 cu. ft., Mother Earth Perlite #3 #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2". Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes. Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 . Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications.