As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MICHELIN #ad
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Motorcycle Tire Hp/Track Rear 190/55-17 75W #adMICHELIN #ad
- Lean angles up to 51. 2 degree measured on Michelin test track*. Track-day tire that's equally at home on the road. 20% softer rubber mix on the edges of the tread yields phenomenal cornering grip*.
Real motogp technology from the tire company that has won 15 consecutive GP World Championships. Precise handling and feedback.
2. Full Bore USA #ad
Full Bore F2 Sport Bike Radial Motorcycle Tire 190/55R17 #adFull Bore USA #ad
- Radial construction allows for long tire life. Superior traction in various road conditions. Designed for today’s sport and superbikes. Rated w for speeds up to 168 mph 270 km/h.
3. MICHELIN #ad
Michelin Pilot Power Motorcycle Tire Hp/Track Front 120/70-17 #adMICHELIN #ad
- Rubber compound reaches operating temperature quickly. Suitable for street or track use. Designed for high-performance sportbikes. Motogp-derived rubber mix. Incredible cornering grip. Synthetic rubber mix derived from MotoGP tire technology, formulated to maintain consistent performance even at advanced stages of tire wear.
506 degree lean angle in the dry and 41. 9 degree in the wet, measured on the Michelin test track*. Tread pattern covers less than 12% of the tire surface, for phenomenal cornering adhesion. Impressive durability for a high-performance tire.
4. Pirelli #ad
Pirelli Angel ST Front & Rear Street Sport Touring Motorcycle Tires 1x Front 120/70ZR17 1x Rear 190/50ZR17 #adPirelli #ad
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH. New tires for the latest sport/supersport touring rider provides performance, style and comfort in an Extended Mileage Sport EMS tire design. Angel st is the holder of 7 world RECORDS! Guaranteed date code of 2018 or newer.
Environmentally friendly advanced compounds, a creative and functional tread design and the patented 0 degree steel belt radial structure provide balanced behavior wet or dry.
|Part Number||1868400x1 1868700 x1|
5. MICHELIN #ad
Michelin Pilot Power 5 Radial Sport Bike Motorcycle Tire 120/70-17 180/55-17 120/70ZR17 Front 180/55ZR17 Rear #adMICHELIN #ad
- Increased wet surface grip over previous michelin Power tires! Advanced silica compound offers excellent traction in all conditions! Tire design delivers smooth handling and cornering! New sidewall designs feature a brand new style for sport bike tires! .
6. Full Bore USA #ad
Full Bore F2 Series 190/55ZR17 Rear Radial Motorcycle Sport Bike Tire Single 190/55-17 190/55ZR17 Rear #adFull Bore USA #ad
- Designed specifically for today's modern high performance street sport bikes. W" speed rating for speeds of 168+ MPH. Great handling with reasonable tread life. Excellent traction in wet or dry conditions.
7. MICHELIN #ad
Michelin Pilot Road 2 Radial Motorcycle Tire Sport/Touring Rear 180/55R17 73W #adMICHELIN #ad
- 12 sizes covering 94% of all sport touring radial fitments. Rider confidence in challenging conditions. Innovative front and rear tread designs.
Best combination of wet grip and tread life of any comparable tire, confirmed in independent testing. The only dual-compound tire in the sport touring segment.
8. Shinko #ad
Shinko 009 Raven Radial Rear Tire, 200/50ZR-17 #adShinko #ad
- The raven provides superior riding comfort while its tread compound gives high grip on both wet and dry roads. Highest tread life of Shinko sport-performance radials.
W-speed rated 168 MPH. Aramid belted. Dot approved. Tire specifications:Load / speed index:. The raven radial was specifically designed for long life.
9. Pirelli #ad
Pirelli Angel ST EMS Sport Tour Tire Rear 180/55-17 ZR #adPirelli #ad
- Value priced extended mileage Sport tire tailored for the latest Sport / Supersport touring bikes. Creative and functional tread design, Patented 0° steel belt radial structure and advanced compounding technology provide balance behavior, wet or dry.
The perfect tires for performance, style, comfort, and price– utilizing environmentally friendly compounds. Set seven fim records and garnered the prestigious 24-hour duration world Record on one set of tires- March 15, 2009 – Nardo, Italy – 31908 miles, average speed of 132. 9 mph.